(Review by Kevin)
(Review by Antonino)
(Review by Matthias)
List of features:
- Most of default Magento transactional emails goes directly in SPAM folders. Our module fixes this.
- Ensures the proper encoding of your e-mails;
- Fixes html tags and adds plain-text version that is not visible to the customer;
- Gathers all the e-mail templates under one tab to allow easy access and editing;
- Works both with standard and custom templates;
- Enables admin to add attachments to templates;
- Performs easy substitution of default information in templates with relevant info;
- Comes with a User Manual;
- The extension's functionality code is 100% Open Source.
To get a better idea about this extension, please take a look at this short video:
Please pay attention to the details of license option you choose. The number next to each radiobutton should be equal or greater than the total number of stores on your Magento for extension to function properly. You will be able to upgrade the license in the future, if you need to do so. Please refer to the Purchase/Upgrade Guide for more details.
Please note the extension is only compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition. If you need the version compatible with Magento Professional Edition, please contact us.
Our services include 30-day moneyback, 6 months of free support and bug fixing since module purchase date.
To make your experience with AITOC’s extensions simple, we offer paid installation services. If you feel that you might have troubles with module installation, we advise that you order professional installation services before you encounter problems. To order the service please check the Professional Installation box on this page and proceed with the purchase. Once the purchase is confirmed, you will get an automated email in regard to the ordered installation service. Please reply according to the instructions contained in the message.
If you need to extend the core functionality of Magento, please consider AITOC’s Magento Customization services.
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
March 1, 2012 (ver. 10.0.8)
* Fixed bug with incorrect templates generation and data replacement;
* Fixed bug with file attached to template not deleting after generating;
* Fixed bug with incorrect adding of new row to attachments;
* Fixed bug with Magento crashing when trying to generate templates if there are several store-views with equal names;
* Fixed bug with overwriting templates for store-views with same names.
January, 2013 (ver. 10.0.7)
* Fixed bug with incorrect working of filter;
* Fixed bug with generating of templates.
August 17, 2012 (ver. 10.0.6)
* Fixed bug with unavailability to modify 3rd party templates.
July 13, 2012 (ver. 10.0.5)
* Compatible with the Magento EE 184.108.40.206.
May 8, 2012 (ver. 10.0.5)
* Compatible with the Magento EE 220.127.116.11.
March 28, 2012 (ver. 10.0.5)
* Compatible with the Magento EE 18.104.22.168.
February 17, 2012 (ver. 10.0.5)
+ Compatible with the Magento EE up to the version 22.214.171.124.
October 5, 2011 (ver. 10.0.4)
* Minor Licensing bugfix.
July 15, 2011 (ver. 10.0.3)
+ When saving template changes you are redirected back to the E-mail Template Manager list.
July 4, 2011 (ver. 10.0.2)
+ Advanced Language Pack added with the following languages:
March 17, 2011 (ver. 10.0.1)
* Minor bugfix.
March 1, 2011 (ver. 10.0.0)
Enterprise version launched.
Please refer to the FAQ page before submitting a ticket. This might help you solve your problem faster.
We do understand that the details we are requesting are important and confidential. The information will be kept confidential and protected from disclosure and it will only be used for support purposes.
There might be minor differences, but the demo is enough to give you an idea of how the extension works.