(Review by Jeffrey Peltier - PeltierEffects)
(Review by Filip)
(Review by Brad M)
List of features:
- Most of default Magento transactional emails goes directly in SPAM folders. Our module fixes this.
- Ensures the proper encoding of your e-mails;
- Fixes html tags and adds plain-text version that is not visible to the customer;
- Gathers all the e-mail templates under one tab to allow easy access and editing;
- Works both with standard and custom templates;
- Enables admin to add attachments to templates;
- Performs easy substitution of default information in templates with relevant info;
- Comes with a User Manual;
- The extension's functionality code is 100% Open Source.
To get a better idea about this extension, please take a look at this short video:
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
March 12, 2014 (ver. 10.0.11)+ The extension is compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition 22.214.171.124
December 19, 2013 (ver. 10.0.11)* Fixed the issue with "Convert to Plain Text" option.
November 27, 2013 (ver. 10.0.10)* Fixed the issue with subscribe/unsubscribe to newsletter from admin panel.
October 23, 2013 (ver. 10.0.9)+ The extension is compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition 126.96.36.199
September 6, 2013 (ver. 10.0.9)
* Bug with "Template Styles" data missing after "Generate Templates" action is fixed.
July 5, 2013 (ver. 10.0.8)+ The extension is compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition 188.8.131.52
March 1, 2012 (ver. 10.0.8)
* Fixed bug with incorrect templates generation and data replacement;
* Fixed bug with file attached to template not deleting after generating;
* Fixed bug with incorrect adding of new row to attachments;
* Fixed bug with Magento crashing when trying to generate templates if there are several store-views with equal names;
* Fixed bug with overwriting templates for store-views with same names.
January, 2013 (ver. 10.0.7)
* Fixed bug with incorrect working of filter;
* Fixed bug with generating of templates.
August 17, 2012 (ver. 10.0.6)
* Fixed bug with unavailability to modify 3rd party templates.
July 13, 2012 (ver. 10.0.5)
* Compatible with the Magento EE 184.108.40.206.
May 8, 2012 (ver. 10.0.5)
* Compatible with the Magento EE 220.127.116.11.
March 28, 2012 (ver. 10.0.5)
* Compatible with the Magento EE 18.104.22.168.
February 17, 2012 (ver. 10.0.5)
+ Compatible with the Magento EE up to the version 22.214.171.124.
October 5, 2011 (ver. 10.0.4)
* Minor Licensing bugfix.
July 15, 2011 (ver. 10.0.3)
+ When saving template changes you are redirected back to the E-mail Template Manager list.
July 4, 2011 (ver. 10.0.2)
+ Advanced Language Pack added with the following languages:
March 17, 2011 (ver. 10.0.1)
* Minor bugfix.
March 1, 2011 (ver. 10.0.0)
Enterprise version launched.
Please note that you need to have your license registered in order to be able to submit a ticket. License registration is optional, but no support will be performed for unregistered licenses. If your license isn't registered yet, please take a look at this document for instructions. If your license is registered, please follow the link to submit a support ticket.
If you have a pre-sale question, please use this link.
Duplicated tickets automatically go to the end of the queue.
The support team kindly asks you to provide all necessary access info and give a proper problem description when submitting the initial ticket to speed up the support process.
Regular working hours of AITOC Support Team are Monday – Friday, 8 am - 5 pm GMT (3 am -12 pm EST).
There might be minor differences, but the demo is enough to give you an idea of how the extension works.
Write Your Own Review
Why choose AITOC modules and support services.
Bulk and accrual discounts, and inbuilt discounts on support time.