(Review by Bjarne Øverli)
(Review by Alana Twelmeyer)
(Review by Eric E Pickett)
List of features:
- Most of default Magento transactional emails goes directly in SPAM folders. Our module fixes this.
- Ensures the proper encoding of your e-mails;
- Fixes html tags and adds plain-text version that is not visible to the customer;
- Gathers all the e-mail templates under one tab to allow easy access and editing;
- Works both with standard and custom templates;
- Enables admin to add attachments to templates;
- Performs easy substitution of default information in templates with relevant info;
- Comes with a User Manual;
- The extension's functionality code is 100% Open Source.
To get a better idea about this extension, please take a look at this short video:
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
May 27, 2014 (ver. 10.0.12)+ For more flexibility AITOC Rewrite system is now disabled by default but can be enabled fully or partially.
March 12, 2014 (ver. 10.0.11)+ The extension is compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition 184.108.40.206
December 19, 2013 (ver. 10.0.11)* Fixed the issue with "Convert to Plain Text" option.
November 27, 2013 (ver. 10.0.10)* Fixed the issue with subscribe/unsubscribe to newsletter from admin panel.
October 23, 2013 (ver. 10.0.9)+ The extension is compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition 220.127.116.11
September 6, 2013 (ver. 10.0.9)
* Bug with "Template Styles" data missing after "Generate Templates" action is fixed.
July 5, 2013 (ver. 10.0.8)+ The extension is compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition 18.104.22.168
March 1, 2012 (ver. 10.0.8)
* Fixed bug with incorrect templates generation and data replacement;
* Fixed bug with file attached to template not deleting after generating;
* Fixed bug with incorrect adding of new row to attachments;
* Fixed bug with Magento crashing when trying to generate templates if there are several store-views with equal names;
* Fixed bug with overwriting templates for store-views with same names.
January, 2013 (ver. 10.0.7)
* Fixed bug with incorrect working of filter;
* Fixed bug with generating of templates.
August 17, 2012 (ver. 10.0.6)
* Fixed bug with unavailability to modify 3rd party templates.
July 13, 2012 (ver. 10.0.5)
* Compatible with the Magento EE 22.214.171.124.
May 8, 2012 (ver. 10.0.5)
* Compatible with the Magento EE 126.96.36.199.
March 28, 2012 (ver. 10.0.5)
* Compatible with the Magento EE 188.8.131.52.
February 17, 2012 (ver. 10.0.5)
+ Compatible with the Magento EE up to the version 184.108.40.206.
October 5, 2011 (ver. 10.0.4)
* Minor Licensing bugfix.
July 15, 2011 (ver. 10.0.3)
+ When saving template changes you are redirected back to the E-mail Template Manager list.
July 4, 2011 (ver. 10.0.2)
+ Advanced Language Pack added with the following languages:
March 17, 2011 (ver. 10.0.1)
* Minor bugfix.
March 1, 2011 (ver. 10.0.0)
Enterprise version launched.
Please note that you need to have your license registered in order to be able to submit a ticket. License registration is optional, but no support will be performed for unregistered licenses. If your license isn't registered yet, please take a look at this document for instructions. If your license is registered, please follow the link to submit a support ticket.
If you have a pre-sale question, please use this link.
Duplicated tickets automatically go to the end of the queue.
The support team kindly asks you to provide all necessary access info and give a proper problem description when submitting the initial ticket to speed up the support process.
Regular working hours of AITOC Support Team are Monday – Friday, 8 am - 5 pm GMT (3 am -12 pm EST).
There might be minor differences, but the demo is enough to give you an idea of how the extension works.
RatingReview by Jos Boer (Posted on 2/16/13)
Great plugin with good services!
RatingReview by MonaLisa Twins (Posted on 3/19/12)
We just went online with our new webshop in which we are using your templates manager extension. A shop withouth decent e-mail templates is not a real shop. A Magento shop without e-mail templates would be chaos. As we are musicians and not web developers it was a great thing for us to just install the module, customize the readily coded templates a bit to our needs and start making business. You have provided an excellent piece of work that installed without any problems and you also made sure that I always had my licenses ready on my shop and testshop, also when we changed domain. Your customer support is outstanding and I'm very thankful for people like you who go to great lenghts to empower their customers to be successful with their businesses.
As well as we love to be professional in our music we love to be professional in our online presentation and marketing. We are a starting business, and with features like your extension people take us seriously and feel comfortable to make business with us. 100 % recommendation.
All the best,
Mona & Lisa
RatingReview by alessandro canè (Posted on 1/28/10)
this is my second Magento extension I buy from AITOC... they're a great partner to deal with!
They're work is always good and documentation is always clear and complete too!
CAnet - www.canet.it
RatingReview by Jason (Posted on 1/25/10)
I really couldn't recommend this module more.
Once you use this to setup your emails you'll feel like laughing at all the hard work you put into your email. They give you a 30 day money back so you have nothing to lose by trying.
Great job AITOC!
RatingReview by Kevin (Posted on 12/10/09)
I was getting very frustrated by the formatting of emails from my Magento store when I would read them in my Horde webmail. I was worried if they look that bad for me, how would they appear to customers. This extension is very easy to use and the email formatting looks great.
Write Your Own Review
Why choose AITOC modules and support services.
Bulk and accrual discounts, and inbuilt discounts on support time.