(Review by Frank P)
(Review by greg)
(Review by Alexandre)
Often customers, having added products to carts, do not complete their purchases. A simple reminder can increase your sales, and Abandoned Carts Alert Pro extension for Magento Enterprise Edition helps to accomplish this by sending abandoned carts alerts automatically.
It will take a few minutes to set it up and after that it will automatically dispatch the alerts according to your settings. Alerts will be sent with a delay that you set (we recommend 1-2 days to avoid being obtrusive).
List of features:
- Sends alerts to registered members and guests;
- Enables Admin to send up to three alert follow-ups;
- Enables customers to recover their carts with just one click;
- Automatically logs in registered customers;
- Allows to stop alerts when a customer makes a purchase or uses the cart recovery link;
- Enables Admin to include a coupon in alert messages and set an expiration date for it;
- Enables Admin to track the purchases made after alerts messages were sent;
- Provides statistics on abandoned/recovered carts, products and their price, alert messages sent;
- Allows to send the first alert within minutes upon cart abandonment;
- Supports automatic and manual alert sending;
- Enables Admin to create/edit/delete alerts;
- Provides Admin with an editable html template for reminders;
- Allows Admin to configure the delay period between the abandonment and reminder;
- Saves the history of sent reminders and allows to delete them;
- Compatible with AITOC’s One-Page Checkout Booster extension;
- Comes with a User Manual;
- The extension's functionality code is 100% Open Source.
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
June 24, 2013 (ver. 10.2.0)+ Unsubscribe link feature.
+ 18.104.22.168 compatibility
May 24, 2013 (ver. 10.1.2)+ Disable alerts for certain customer groups.
Nov 8, 2012 (ver. 10.1.0)+ Added cart-tracking feature and detailed statistics.
May 25, 2012 (ver. 10.0.4)
+ The extension now works for Magento Enterprise 22.214.171.124.
May 25, 2012 (ver. 10.0.4)
+ The extension now works for Magento Enterprise 126.96.36.199;
* Alerts are now generated for grouped products containing simple products with "not visible" status.
March 22, 2012 (ver. 10.0.2)
+ The extension now works for Magento Enterprise 188.8.131.52.
February 15, 2012 (ver. 10.0.2)
+ The extension now works for Magento Enterprise 184.108.40.206.
July 5, 2011 (ver. 10.0.2)
+ The extension is now available in English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, and Dutch.
January 20, 2011
Enterprise version launched.
Please note that you need to have your license registered in order to be able to submit a ticket. License registration is optional, but no support will be performed for unregistered licenses. If your license isn't registered yet, please take a look at this document for instructions. If your license is registered, please follow the link to submit a support ticket.
If you have a pre-sale question, please use this link.
Duplicated tickets automatically go to the end of the queue.
The support team kindly asks you to provide all necessary access info and give a proper problem description when submitting the initial ticket to speed up the support process.
Regular working hours of AITOC Support Team are Monday – Friday, 8 am - 5 pm GMT (3 am -12 pm EST).
There might be minor differences, but the demo is enough to give you an idea of how the extension works.
RatingReview by James (Posted on 11/15/10)
OK. Here it is. Bought the extension on Friday. Read the installation instructions carefully. Backed up my site on Sunday. Uploaded the files, following the instructions and installed the extesnsion on a very busy, live site on Sunday without a hitch (Not recommended, but I did not have any choice).
My Magento site is new (Launched on November 1st, switched from Virtuemart after 5 years) so, I only had around $3500.00 worth of abandoned shopping carts on my Magento site.
Sent my first emails to customers with abandoned carts around 3:00 PM and when checked again around midnite on the same day, I have recovered over $500.00 from those customers already.
Highly recommended for the busy websites with a lot of new sign-ups or return customers.
Technical Support: I have not try the support yet, because I didn't need to, and I hope it will be as good as the extension itself, when I contact them.
Highly Recommended. I will definitely purchase other extensions from them.
Keep up the good work.
Write Your Own Review
Why choose AITOC modules and support services.
Bulk and accrual discounts, and inbuilt discounts on support time.