(Review by Nobu)
(Review by www.timetoday.nl)
(Review by Maria Ruiz)
Often customers, having added products to carts, do not complete their purchases. A simple reminder can increase your sales, and Abandoned Carts Alert Pro extension for Magento Enterprise Edition helps to accomplish this by sending abandoned carts alerts automatically.
It will take a few minutes to set it up and after that it will automatically dispatch the alerts according to your settings. Alerts will be sent with a delay that you set (we recommend 1-2 days to avoid being obtrusive).
List of features:
- Sends alerts to registered members and guests;
- Enables Admin to send up to three alert follow-ups;
- Enables customers to recover their carts with just one click;
- Automatically logs in registered customers;
- Allows to stop alerts when a customer makes a purchase or uses the cart recovery link;
- Enables Admin to include a coupon in alert messages and set an expiration date for it;
- Enables Admin to track the purchases made after alerts messages were sent;
- Provides statistics on abandoned/recovered carts, products and their price, alert messages sent;
- Allows to send the first alert within minutes upon cart abandonment;
- Supports automatic and manual alert sending;
- Enables Admin to create/edit/delete alerts;
- Provides Admin with an editable html template for reminders;
- Allows Admin to configure the delay period between the abandonment and reminder;
- Saves the history of sent reminders and allows to delete them;
- Compatible with AITOC’s One-Page Checkout Booster extension;
- Comes with a User Manual;
- The extension's functionality code is 100% Open Source.
Please pay attention to the details of license option you choose. The number you select should be equal or greater than the total number of stores in your Magento for extension to function properly. You will be able to upgrade the license in the future, if you need to do so. Please refer to the Purchase/Upgrade Guide for more details.
Please note the extension is only compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition. If you need the version compatible with Magento Professional Edition, please contact us.
Our services include 30-day moneyback, 6 months of free support and bug fixing since module purchase date.
To make your experience with AITOC’s extensions simple, we offer paid installation services. If you feel that you might have troubles with module installation, we advise that you order professional installation services before you encounter problems. To order the service please check the Professional Installation box on this page and proceed with the purchase. Once the purchase is confirmed, you will get an automated email in regard to the ordered installation service. Please reply according to the instructions contained in the message.
If you need to extend the core functionality of Magento, please consider AITOC’s Magento Customization services.
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
Nov 8, 2012 (ver. 10.1.0)+ Added cart-tracking feature and detailed statistics.
May 25, 2012 (ver. 10.0.4)
+ The extension now works for Magento Enterprise 220.127.116.11.
May 25, 2012 (ver. 10.0.4)
+ The extension now works for Magento Enterprise 18.104.22.168;
* Alerts are now generated for grouped products containing simple products with "not visible" status.
March 22, 2012 (ver. 10.0.2)
+ The extension now works for Magento Enterprise 22.214.171.124.
February 15, 2012 (ver. 10.0.2)
+ The extension now works for Magento Enterprise 126.96.36.199.
July 5, 2011 (ver. 10.0.2)
+ The extension is now available in English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, and Dutch.
January 20, 2011
Enterprise version launched.
Please refer to the FAQ page before submitting a ticket. This might help you solve your problem faster.
We do understand that the details we are requesting are important and confidential. The information will be kept confidential and protected from disclosure and it will only be used for support purposes.
There might be minor differences, but the demo is enough to give you an idea of how the extension works.
RatingReview by James (Posted on 11/15/10)
OK. Here it is. Bought the extension on Friday. Read the installation instructions carefully. Backed up my site on Sunday. Uploaded the files, following the instructions and installed the extesnsion on a very busy, live site on Sunday without a hitch (Not recommended, but I did not have any choice).
My Magento site is new (Launched on November 1st, switched from Virtuemart after 5 years) so, I only had around $3500.00 worth of abandoned shopping carts on my Magento site.
Sent my first emails to customers with abandoned carts around 3:00 PM and when checked again around midnite on the same day, I have recovered over $500.00 from those customers already.
Highly recommended for the busy websites with a lot of new sign-ups or return customers.
Technical Support: I have not try the support yet, because I didn't need to, and I hope it will be as good as the extension itself, when I contact them.
Highly Recommended. I will definitely purchase other extensions from them.
Keep up the good work.