(Review by Darren )
(Review by Worth every Penny!)
(Review by David Gray)
Customize your checkout process to meet your business goals and process orders faster
Checkout Fields Manager extension for Magento allows for adding different types of fields to Magento checkout and customer registration page. Collect all the necessary business or marketing info and the customers personal data needed during checkout. Process customer orders faster using the collected data.
Checkout Fields Manager enables Admin to:
- Add new fields for multi-address and one-page checkout pages as well as to customer registration page;
- Add custom fields with the following input types: Text Field, Text Area, Date, Yes/No, Multiple Select, Dropdown, Checkbox, Radio Button;
- Add additional text to checkout steps without any fields;
- Add default “Please Select” field for dropdown which will force to choose a different value;
- Indicate on which store views of the available websites the new checkout attribute should be displayed;
- Edit the name of the block that contains order custom data;
- Edit the custom fields data text style in the order confirmation e-mail;
Checkout Fields Manager advanced features allow Admin to:
- Configure which custom fields are displayed for specific customer groups;
- Display a certain custom field when a specific product and/or a product from a specific category is ordered;
- Edit custom data without creating a new order;
- Use the extension when an order is created/edited via admin panel;
To efficiently use the collected data Admin is able to:
- Add custom fields to the order grid (except for the date field);
- Filter orders by custom fields data (except for the date field);
- Sort orders by custom fields data (except for the date field, checkbox and multiselect);
- Export data from the custom fields available at the orders grid along with standard Magento order export to csv and xls;
- Export data from selected custom fields matched with order IDs to xls;
- Display custom fields in the corresponding steps of the checkout progress bar;
- Display information entered by customers on order details page in both admin area and in customer's account (for registered customers);
- Display custom fields at the invoice overview and print invoice in the admin panel;
- Add the info from the custom fields into the Order Confirmation e-mail (when customer uses standard Magento payment gateways, including PayPal);
- Add the info from the custom fields to the the Recurring Profile;
- Allow to automatically fill out the information from the custom registration fields into the same custom checkout fields;
In addition Checkout Fields Manager extension:
- Supports SOAP API v1, v2 and XML API;
- Supports SOAP API v1, v2 WS-I (for Magento CE 22.214.171.124 only);
- Compatible with all kinds of PayPal payment methods including PayPal Pay Flow Pro;
- Compatible with Sagepay and Epay payment gateways, when respective modules are installed;
- Compatible with AITOC’s Configurable Checkout extension;
- Compatible with AITOC’s One-Page Checkout Booster extension;
- Compatible with PowerSync Salesforce integration (Basic and Professional);
- Is not compatible with Custom Registration Fields extension but Checkout Fields Manager contains most of the functionality of Custom Registration Fields;
- Comes with a User Manual;
- The extension's functionality is 100% Open Source.
To get a better idea about this extension, please take a look at this short video:
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
March 10, 2014 (ver, 10.5.4)
+ Compatible with Magento Enterprise 126.96.36.199.
January 15, 2014 (ver, 10.5.3)* PayPal Express Checkout Payflow Pro Edition issue is fixed.
October 21, 2013 (ver, 10.5.2)
+ Compatible with Magento Enterprise 188.8.131.52.
October 15, 2013 (ver, 10.5.2)* A 'return' is added to Aitoc_Aitcheckoutfields_Model_Rewrite_CoreEmailTemplate class sendTransactional function.
August 16, 2013 (ver, 10.5.1)* Bug with custom fields addition to the emails using Payflow is fixed.
June 19, 2013 (ver, 10.5.0)* An error when creating order because of the table with prefix doesn't exist is fixed.
June 12, 2013 (ver, 10.4.12)
+ Compatible with Magento Enterprise 184.108.40.206.
June 11, 2013 (ver, 10.4.11)* Issue when the checkout attribute ID for drop down input type is displayed instead of the attribute value on invoice page is fixed.
May 22, 2013 (ver, 10.4.10)* An error when order with radio button is invoiced is fixed;
* An error when multi select or check box is added to grid is fixed;
* Custom fields HTML bug is fixed.
May 15, 2013 (ver, 10.4.9)+ Admin can add label and value of custom field to Plain text order confirmation email.
May 13, 2013 (ver, 10.4.8)*Radio button and check box custom fields display at the invoice issue is fixed.
April 5, 2013 (ver, 10.4.7)*Incompatibility issues with One-page Checkout Booster are fixed.
March 15, 2013 (ver, 10.4.6)*Issues with order cretion and order editing from backend are fixed.
February 12, 2013 (ver, 10.4.5)+ Compatibile with AITOC Delivery Date v.10.0.14.
January 31, 2013 (ver, 10.4.4)* Issue for EE 220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168 with order for Paypal Pro payment method is fixed.
January 8, 2013 (ver, 10.4.3)+ Supports SOAP API v1, v2 WS-I (for Magento EE 22.214.171.124 only).
November 5, 2012 (ver, 10.4.2)* An error in the var/log/system.log with PayPal is fixed.
October 18, 2012 (ver, 10.4.1)* Compatibility issue with One-Page Checkout Booster is fixed.
September 12, 2012 (ver, 10.4.0)+ Displays custom fields in the corresponding steps of the checkout progress bar.
September 5, 2012 (ver, 10.3.10)* Fixed the issue when recurring payment method is used.
August 21, 2012 (ver, 10.3.9)* Issues with create order from admin panel is fixed;
+ Adds the info from the custom fields to the the Recurring Profile.
July 9, 2012 (ver, 10.3.8)* Issues with reorder and order edit are fixed.
July 13, 2012 (ver, 10.3.7)
+ Compatible with Magento Enterprise 126.96.36.199.
June 7, 2012 (ver, 10.3.7)* Compatibility issue with SagePay (Ebizmarts_SagePaySuite) is fixed.
May 24, 2012 (ver, 10.3.6)* Admin area bugs are fixed.
May 16, 2012 (ver, 10.3.5)* CFM and One page checkout booster compatibility bug is fixed.
May 16, 2012 (ver, 10.3.4)* Issues with custom values when the order is created by admin are fixed.
May 3, 2011 (ver, 10.3.3)+ Compatible with Magento Enterprise 188.8.131.52.
April 18, 2012 (ver, 10.3.2)* xss attack security bugs are fixed.
March 30, 2012 (ver, 10.3.1)* Minor bugs fixes.
March 23, 2012 (ver, 10.3.0)+ Allows to display a certain custom field when a specific product and/or a product from a specific category is ordered;
+ Compatible with all kinds of Paypal payment methods including PayPal PayFlow Pro;
+ Compatible with Magento Enterprise 184.108.40.206;
* Calendar design is fixed.
February 7, 2012 (ver, 10.2.3)* Sage Pay issue is fixed.
January 12, 2011 (ver, 10.2.2)+ Compatible with Magento Enterprise 220.127.116.11.
December 15, 2011 (ver, 10.2.1)* Conflict with the One-Page Checkout Booster is fixed.
December 7, 2011 (ver, 10.2.0)+ Enables Admin to configure which custom fields are displayed for specific customer groups.
December 2, 2011 (ver, 10.1.9)* Payment tab issue is fixed.
November 28, 2011 (ver, 10.1.8)* Check box and Multiple Select sorting on the orders grid issue is fixed.
November 16, 2011 (ver, 10.1.7)*Fixes for Magento EE 18.104.22.168.
November 15, 2011 (ver, 10.1.6)+Compatible with Magento Enterprise 1.11.x.
October 24, 2011 (ver, 10.1.5)* Issue with module vulnerability for xss attack is fixed.
September 27, 2011 (ver, 10.1.4)* Issue with php 5.3.x configuration is fixed.
April 28, 2011
+ Allows to export data from the custom fields available at the orders grid along with standard Mageto order export to csv and xls;
+ Allows to export to xls the data from selected custom fields matched with order IDs;
+ Displays custom fields at the invoice overview and print invoice in the admin panel.
February 11, 2011
Enterprise version launched.
Please note that you need to have your license registered in order to be able to submit a ticket. License registration is optional, but no support will be performed for unregistered licenses. If your license isn't registered yet, please take a look at this document for instructions. If your license is registered, please follow the link to submit a support ticket.
If you have a pre-sale question, please use this link.
Duplicated tickets automatically go to the end of the queue.
The support team kindly asks you to provide all necessary access info and give a proper problem description when submitting the initial ticket to speed up the support process.
Regular working hours of AITOC Support Team are Monday – Friday, 8 am - 5 pm GMT (3 am -12 pm EST).
Please note that the extension is already enabled, there's no need to Manage Aitoc Modules in the back-end of the demo.
Write Your Own Review
Why choose AITOC modules and support services.
Bulk and accrual discounts, and inbuilt discounts on support time.