(Review by Neil)
(Review by Antonino)
(Review by Brad M)
Why use Configurable Checkout extension for Magento
Optimized Magento checkout is one of the key factors of your customers' positive shopping experience. With Configurable Checkout extension for Magento you can disable unnecessary checkout fields and steps. This way you will only ask your Magento customers to provide the information you really need to fulfill the order, and your customers will spend less time at Magento checkout.
Configurable Checkout features:
- Allows to disable Magento Shipping Information step;
- Allows to disable Shipping Method step (if only "Flat Rate" or "Free Shipping" method active and allowed for all countries);
- Allows to disable Payment Information step (if "Check/Money Order" method is the only active method);
- Allows to use Magento Billing address as shipping address while Shipping Info block is disabled;
- Allows to disable any fields of Billing Information, Shipping Information steps, except for e-mail, first name and last name
- Compatible with AITOC’s One-Page Checkout Booster extension;
- Comes with a User Manual;
- The extension's functionality code is 100% Open Source.
* Please note the extension works only with One Page Checkout.
To get a better idea about how this extension works, please take a look at this short video tutorial:
Use the following AITOC extensions to further optimize your Magento checkout and user experience:
- With Checkout Fields Manager you’d be able to personalize your Magento checkout by adding extra fields to your checkout;
- One-Page Checkout Booster will enable you to simplify Magento Checkout and merge it with the Shopping Cart steps;
- Shopping Cart Editor will enable your customers to edit Custom Options, Configurable Product Options and Bundled Product Options of selected products during Magento checkout;
- Delivery Date will enable you and your customers to agree on the date and time of delivery;
Our services include 30-day moneyback, 6 months of free support and bug fixing since module purchase date.
To make your experience with AITOC’s extensions simple, we offer paid installation services. If you feel that you might have troubles with module installation, we advise that you order professional installation services before you encounter problems. To order the service please check the Professional Installation box on this page and proceed with the purchase. Once the purchase is confirmed, you will get an automated email in regard to the ordered installation service. Please reply according to the instructions contained in the message.
If you need to extend the core functionality of Magento, please consider AITOC’s Magento Customization services.
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
May 15, 2013 (ver. 2.1.15)
* Fixed the impossibility to place an order when all fields at the Billing Information step disabled.
April 11, 2013 (ver. 2.1.14)
+ Improved stability of the extension.
* Fixed the incorrect .pdf document generation when Shipping Information step disabled.
* Inability to place orders through PayPal Express Checkout in some cases is fixed.
February 8, 2013 (ver. 2.1.13)
* Fixed the incompatibility issue with Checkout Fields Manager.
February 4, 2013 (ver. 2.1.13)
* Fixed the issue with not filling the shipping address with the information taken from billing address if appropriate setting specified.
November 8, 2012 (ver. 2.1.11)
* Fixed the incompatibility issue with our One-Page Checkout Booster extension.
August 22, 2012 (ver. 2.1.10)
* Fixed bug with displaying of country field even if being disabled.
July 16, 2012 (ver. 2.1.9)
+ Compatible with Magento CE up to ver. 184.108.40.206.
June 14, 2012 (ver. 2.1.9)
* Fixed the error with rejecting an order by PayPal when Shipping Info step is completely hidden from the checkout.
May 29, 2012 (ver. 2.1.8)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 220.127.116.11.
January 13, 2012 (ver. 2.1.7)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 18.104.22.168.
October 27, 2011 (ver. 2.1.7)
+ Compatible with CE 22.214.171.124.
August 23, 2011 (ver. 2.1.6)
+ Compatible with CE 126.96.36.199.
July 1, 2011 (ver. 2.1.6)
+ Advanced Language Pack for the extension added:
June 3, 2011 (ver. 2.1.5)
* The minor issue appearing when navigating to checkout from cart section is fixed.
May 31, 2011 (ver. 2.1.4)
* Compatibility issue between Configurable Checkout and several other extensions by AITOC is fixed.
April 29, 2011 (ver. 2.1.3)
+ Compatibility with Magento 188.8.131.52.
April 27, 2011 (ver. 2.1.2)
* Unavailability of the payment and shipping methods is fixed.
February 16, 2011 (ver. 2.1.1)
+ Compatible with Magento 184.108.40.206.
January 26, 2010 (ver. 2.1.0)
+ Allows to use Billing address as shipping address while Shipping Info block is disabled.
December 16, 2010 (ver. 2.0.13)
+ Compatibility with Magento 220.127.116.11.
October 27, 2010 (ver. 2.0.3)
* Minor bugs fixed.
February 25, 2010 (ver. 2.0)
+ Compatible with Magento 1.4.
Please refer to the FAQ page before submitting a ticket. This might help you solve your problem faster.
We do understand that the details we are requesting are important and confidential. The information will be kept confidential and protected from disclosure and it will only be used for support purposes.
Please note that the extension is already enabled, there's no need to Manage Aitoc Modules in the back-end of the demo.
RatingReview by Ginevra (Posted on 9/14/12)
Everything works perfectly. It is easy to install and configure. And the support team always answers at any question very faster.
RatingReview by Antonino (Posted on 5/7/12)
I have purchased together with other extensions AITOC 5 and are all working and above all do the job for which they were created.
AITOC support is wonderful and very professional.
I recommend everyone purchase.
I'm really pleased
RatingReview by Julian (Posted on 10/27/09)
I'm not going to review all the AITOC Mods I've purchased, but this is one of my favorite. This will save a person a lot of development time and it's pretty flawless and works out of the box. I haven't run into any issues with it yet and I don't expect to. This module is crucial and should be a mandatory buy for everyone.