(Review by alessandro canè)
(Review by Matthias)
(Review by www.timetoday.nl)
Why use Configurable Checkout extension for Magento
Optimized Magento checkout is one of the key factors of your customers' positive shopping experience. With Configurable Checkout extension for Magento you can disable unnecessary standard checkout fields and steps. This way you will only ask your Magento customers to provide the information you really need to fulfill the order, and your customers will spend less time at Magento checkout.
Configurable Checkout features:
- Allows to disable Magento Shipping Information step;
- Allows to disable Shipping Method step (if only "Flat Rate" or "Free Shipping" method active and allowed for all countries);
- Allows to disable Payment Information step (if "Check/Money Order" method is the only active method);
- Allows to use Magento Billing address as shipping address while Shipping Info block is disabled;
- Allows to disable any fields of Billing Information, Shipping Information steps, except for e-mail, first name and last name;
- Comes with a User Manual;
- The extension's functionality code is 100% Open Source.
To get a better idea about how this extension works, please take a look at this short video tutorial:
Use the following AITOC extensions to further optimize your Magento checkout and user experience:
- With Checkout Fields Manager you’d be able to personalize your Magento checkout by adding extra fields to your checkout;
- One-Page Checkout Booster will enable you to simplify Magento Checkout and merge it with the Shopping Cart steps;
- Shopping Cart Editor will enable your customers to edit Custom Options, Configurable Product Options and Bundled Product Options of selected products during Magento checkout;
- Delivery Date will enable you and your customers to agree on the date and time of delivery;
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
October 22, 2013 (ver. 2.1.18)
* Fixed an issue with placing an order when all option for 'Billing Information' step are disabled.
October 11, 2013 (ver. 2.1.17)
+ Compatible with Magento CE up to 126.96.36.199.
September 26, 2013 (ver. 2.1.16)
* Country Field and Payment from Specific Countries issue is fixed.
May 15, 2013 (ver. 2.1.15)
* Fixed the impossibility to place an order when all fields at the Billing Information step disabled.
April 11, 2013 (ver. 2.1.14)
+ Improved stability of the extension.
* Fixed the incorrect .pdf document generation when Shipping Information step disabled.
* Inability to place orders through PayPal Express Checkout in some cases is fixed.
February 8, 2013 (ver. 2.1.13)
* Fixed the incompatibility issue with Checkout Fields Manager.
February 4, 2013 (ver. 2.1.13)
* Fixed the issue with not filling the shipping address with the information taken from billing address if appropriate setting specified.
November 8, 2012 (ver. 2.1.11)
* Fixed the incompatibility issue with our One-Page Checkout Booster extension.
August 22, 2012 (ver. 2.1.10)
* Fixed bug with displaying of country field even if being disabled.
July 16, 2012 (ver. 2.1.9)
+ Compatible with Magento CE up to ver. 188.8.131.52.
June 14, 2012 (ver. 2.1.9)
* Fixed the error with rejecting an order by PayPal when Shipping Info step is completely hidden from the checkout.
May 29, 2012 (ver. 2.1.8)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 184.108.40.206.
January 13, 2012 (ver. 2.1.7)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 220.127.116.11.
October 27, 2011 (ver. 2.1.7)
+ Compatible with CE 18.104.22.168.
August 23, 2011 (ver. 2.1.6)
+ Compatible with CE 22.214.171.124.
July 1, 2011 (ver. 2.1.6)
+ Advanced Language Pack for the extension added:
June 3, 2011 (ver. 2.1.5)
* The minor issue appearing when navigating to checkout from cart section is fixed.
May 31, 2011 (ver. 2.1.4)
* Compatibility issue between Configurable Checkout and several other extensions by AITOC is fixed.
April 29, 2011 (ver. 2.1.3)
+ Compatibility with Magento 126.96.36.199.
April 27, 2011 (ver. 2.1.2)
* Unavailability of the payment and shipping methods is fixed.
February 16, 2011 (ver. 2.1.1)
+ Compatible with Magento 188.8.131.52.
January 26, 2010 (ver. 2.1.0)
+ Allows to use Billing address as shipping address while Shipping Info block is disabled.
December 16, 2010 (ver. 2.0.13)
+ Compatibility with Magento 184.108.40.206.
October 27, 2010 (ver. 2.0.3)
* Minor bugs fixed.
February 25, 2010 (ver. 2.0)
+ Compatible with Magento 1.4.
Please note that you need to have your license registered in order to be able to submit a ticket. License registration is optional, but no support will be performed for unregistered licenses. If your license isn't registered yet, please take a look at this document for instructions. If your license is registered, please follow the link to submit a support ticket.
If you have a pre-sale question, please use this link.
Duplicated tickets automatically go to the end of the queue.
The support team kindly asks you to provide all necessary access info and give a proper problem description when submitting the initial ticket to speed up the support process.
Regular working hours of AITOC Support Team are Monday – Friday, 8 am - 5 pm GMT (3 am -12 pm EST).
Please note that the extension is already enabled, there's no need to Manage Aitoc Modules in the back-end of the demo.
RatingReview by Stuart Brown (Posted on 7/8/13)
Excellent extension. Does exactly what we require without any fuss. Support very good too.
RatingReview by Ginevra (Posted on 9/14/12)
Everything works perfectly. It is easy to install and configure. And the support team always answers at any question very faster.
RatingReview by Antonino (Posted on 5/7/12)
I have purchased together with other extensions AITOC 5 and are all working and above all do the job for which they were created.
AITOC support is wonderful and very professional.
I recommend everyone purchase.
I'm really pleased
RatingReview by Julian (Posted on 10/27/09)
I'm not going to review all the AITOC Mods I've purchased, but this is one of my favorite. This will save a person a lot of development time and it's pretty flawless and works out of the box. I haven't run into any issues with it yet and I don't expect to. This module is crucial and should be a mandatory buy for everyone.
Write Your Own Review
Why choose AITOC modules and support services.
Bulk and accrual discounts, and inbuilt discounts on support time.