(Review by Joris )
(Review by Great mod and great customization!)
(Review by Vince Frank)
Why use Configurable Checkout extension for Magento
Optimized Magento checkout is one of the key factors of your customers' positive shopping experience. With Configurable Checkout extension for Magento you can disable unnecessary standard checkout fields and steps. This way you will only ask your Magento customers to provide the information you really need to fulfill the order, and your customers will spend less time at Magento checkout.
Configurable Checkout features:
- Allows to disable Magento Shipping Information step;
- Allows to disable Shipping Method step (if only "Flat Rate" or "Free Shipping" method active and allowed for all countries);
- Allows to disable Payment Information step (if "Check/Money Order" method is the only active method);
- Allows to use Magento Billing address as shipping address while Shipping Info block is disabled;
- Allows to disable any fields of Billing Information, Shipping Information steps, except for e-mail, first name and last name;
- Comes with a User Manual;
- The extension's functionality code is 100% Open Source.
To get a better idea about how this extension works, please take a look at this short video tutorial:
Use the following AITOC extensions to further optimize your Magento checkout and user experience:
- With Checkout Fields Manager you’d be able to personalize your Magento checkout by adding extra fields to your checkout;
- One-Page Checkout Booster will enable you to simplify Magento Checkout and merge it with the Shopping Cart steps;
- Shopping Cart Editor will enable your customers to edit Custom Options, Configurable Product Options and Bundled Product Options of selected products during Magento checkout;
- Delivery Date will enable you and your customers to agree on the date and time of delivery;
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
March 10, 2014 (ver, 10.2.3)
+ Compatible with Magento Enterprise 184.108.40.206.
January 29, 2014 (ver. 10.2.3)
+ German Language Pack is revised.
January 16, 2014 (ver. 10.2.2)
* Fixed an issue with impossibility to continue checkout from Billing Information step when section 'shipping method' disabled.
October 22, 2013 (ver. 10.2.1)
+ Compatible with Magento EE up to ver. 220.127.116.11;
* Fixed an issue with placing an order when all option for 'Billing Information' step are disabled.
October 17, 2013 (ver. 10.2.0)
* Performance re-factoring has been made;
* Incorrect display of printed Shipment,Credit Memos;
* Country Field and Payment from Specific Countries issue is fixed.
July 31, 2013 (ver. 10.1.1)
* Issue with order complete is fixed.
July 4, 2013 (ver. 10.1.0)
+ Compatible with Magento EE up to ver. 18.104.22.168.
August 22, 2012 (ver. 10.0.6)
* Fixed bug with displaying of country field even if being disabled.
July 16, 2012 (ver. 10.0.5)
+ Compatible with Magento EE up to ver. 22.214.171.124.
June 14, 2012 (ver. 10.0.5)
+ Compatible with Magento EE 126.96.36.199;
* Fixed the error with rejecting an order by PayPal when Shipping Info step is completely hidden from the checkout.
March 22, 2012 (ver. 10.0.4)
+ Compatible with Magento EE 188.8.131.52.
November 28, 2011 (ver. 10.0.4)
+ Compatible with EE 184.108.40.206.
July 1, 2011 (ver. 10.0.3)
+ Advanced Language Pack for the extension added:
April 27, 2011 (ver. 10.0.2)
* Unavailability of the payment and shipping methods is fixed.
April 20, 2011 (ver. 10.0.1)
+ Compatible with Magento Enterprise 220.127.116.11.
February 10, 2011 (ver. 10.0.0)
+ Compatible with Magento Enterprise 18.104.22.168.
February 01, 2011 (ver. 10.0.0)
Enterprise version launched.
Please note that you need to have your license registered in order to be able to submit a ticket. License registration is optional, but no support will be performed for unregistered licenses. If your license isn't registered yet, please take a look at this document for instructions. If your license is registered, please follow the link to submit a support ticket.
If you have a pre-sale question, please use this link.
Duplicated tickets automatically go to the end of the queue.
The support team kindly asks you to provide all necessary access info and give a proper problem description when submitting the initial ticket to speed up the support process.
Regular working hours of AITOC Support Team are Monday – Friday, 8 am - 5 pm GMT (3 am -12 pm EST).
Please note that the extension is already enabled, there's no need to Manage Aitoc Modules in the back-end of the demo.
RatingReview by Julian (Posted on 10/27/09)
I'm not going to review all the AITOC Mods I've purchased, but this is one of my favorite. This will save a person a lot of development time and it's pretty flawless and works out of the box. I haven't run into any issues with it yet and I don't expect to. This module is crucial and should be a mandatory buy for everyone.
Write Your Own Review
Why choose AITOC modules and support services.
Bulk and accrual discounts, and inbuilt discounts on support time.