(Review by Connel)
(Review by Kevin)
(Review by Steve)
Calculate your product prices based on the “Cost + Price Markup” formula. Cost Based Pricing extension will enable you to specify the cost and price markup for each product. The extension makes it easy to manage prices: you can define the rules that would automatically trigger the markup change according to the sales level, and once the markup is changed, all prices are also automatically updated.
List of features:
- Enables Admin to specify product cost and price markup (either fixed or %);
- Calculates product prices based on the “Cost + Price Markup” formula and displays the prices in product catalog;
- Price for each product can be either calculated automatically or entered manually by Admin;
- Recalculates the prices when price markup is changed;
- Enables Admin to define rules for automatic price markup adjustment depending on the sales level;
- Comes with a User Manual;
- The extension's functionality code is 100% Open Source.
Please note the extension is only compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition. If you need the version compatible with Magento Professional Edition, please contact us.
Our services include 30-day moneyback, 6 months of free support and bug fixing since module purchase date.
To make your experience with AITOC’s extensions simple, we offer paid installation services. If you feel that you might have troubles with module installation, we advise that you order professional installation services before you encounter problems. To order the service please check the Professional Installation box on this page and proceed with the purchase. Once the purchase is confirmed, you will get an automated email in regard to the ordered installation service. Please reply according to the instructions contained in the message.
If you need to extend the core functionality of Magento, please consider AITOC’s Magento Customization services.
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
May 20, 2013 (ver. 10.0.11)
* Fixed the not applying of the catalog price rules.
April 23, 2013 (ver. 10.0.10)
* Fixed the error while performing the reindex process.
November 25, 2012 (ver. 10.0.9)
* Adjustments for proper working with the built-in AITOC modules manager.
October 5, 2012 (ver. 10.0.8)
* Fixed bug with price being displayed incorrectly.
August 21, 2012 (ver. 10.0.7)
* Fixed bug with incorrect work of Reindex;
* Fixed bug with error while creating cbp group or rule.
March 22, 2012 (ver. 10.0.6)
* Compatible with Magento EE 22.214.171.124.
December 15, 2011 (ver. 10.0.6)
* Compatible with Magento EE up to ver. 126.96.36.199.
September 27, 2011 (ver. 10.0.5)
+ Now provides an option of speeding up the process of saving price groups and products by disabling minor Magento checks. The option can be found at System > Configuration > Catalog > Automatic Pricing Settings. Please use cautiously.
July 6, 2011 (ver. 10.0.4)
+ Advanced Language Pack for the extension added:
April 25, 2011 (ver. 10.0.3)
+ Compatible with Magento EE 188.8.131.52.
March 17, 2011 (ver. 10.0.3)
* Minor issue fixed.
March 16, 2011 (ver. 10.0.2)
* The issue with re-indexing a markup rule is fixed.
March 15, 2011 (ver. 10.0.1)
* Fixed the compatibility issue with AITOC's Magento Booster.
March 01, 2011 (ver. 10.0.0)
Enterprise version launched.
Please refer to the FAQ page before submitting a ticket. This might help you solve your problem faster.
We do understand that the details we are requesting are important and confidential. The information will be kept confidential and protected from disclosure and it will only be used for support purposes.
RatingReview by David Bissette @ www.TheGrainMillWF.com (Posted on 11/15/10)
Do you know that this is EXACTLY the module I was looking for? Easy install, works out of the box. And man, is it going to radically reduce my price calculation time. Doing the math on all this wholesale to retail prices based off profit margins was such a hassle.
It's been a LONG time since I've paid this much for a piece of software for an opensource shopping cart. But this was so worth it in time savings. I can be doing sales rather than data entry on my website www.TheGrainMillWF.com. Thank you!