(Review by 8asic)
(Review by Sorin Haulica - Logic Plus)
(Review by Worth every Penny!)
Calculate your product prices based on the “Cost + Price Markup” formula. Cost Based Pricing extension will enable you to specify the cost and price markup for each product. The extension makes it easy to manage prices: you can define the rules that would automatically trigger the markup change according to the sales level, and once the markup is changed, all prices are also automatically updated.
List of features:
- Enables Admin to specify product cost and price markup (either fixed or %);
- Calculates product prices based on the “Cost + Price Markup” formula and displays the prices in product catalog;
- Price for each product can be either calculated automatically or entered manually by Admin;
- Recalculates the prices when price markup is changed;
- Enables Admin to define rules for automatic price markup adjustment depending on the sales level;
- Comes with a User Manual;
- The extension's functionality code is 100% Open Source.
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
February 18, 2014 (ver. 10.0.12)
* Issue with products assigned from non default store view aren't visible is fixed.
October 23, 2013 (ver. 10.0.11)
+ Added compatibility with Magento EE 18.104.22.168.
June 12, 2013 (ver. 10.0.11)
+ Added compatibility with Magento EE 22.214.171.124.
May 20, 2013 (ver. 10.0.11)
* Fixed the not applying of the catalog price rules.
April 23, 2013 (ver. 10.0.10)
* Fixed the error while performing the reindex process.
November 25, 2012 (ver. 10.0.9)
* Adjustments for proper working with the built-in AITOC modules manager.
October 5, 2012 (ver. 10.0.8)
* Fixed bug with price being displayed incorrectly.
August 21, 2012 (ver. 10.0.7)
* Fixed bug with incorrect work of Reindex;
* Fixed bug with error while creating cbp group or rule.
March 22, 2012 (ver. 10.0.6)
* Compatible with Magento EE 126.96.36.199.
December 15, 2011 (ver. 10.0.6)
* Compatible with Magento EE up to ver. 188.8.131.52.
September 27, 2011 (ver. 10.0.5)
+ Now provides an option of speeding up the process of saving price groups and products by disabling minor Magento checks. The option can be found at System > Configuration > Catalog > Automatic Pricing Settings. Please use cautiously.
July 6, 2011 (ver. 10.0.4)
+ Advanced Language Pack for the extension added:
April 25, 2011 (ver. 10.0.3)
+ Compatible with Magento EE 184.108.40.206.
March 17, 2011 (ver. 10.0.3)
* Minor issue fixed.
March 16, 2011 (ver. 10.0.2)
* The issue with re-indexing a markup rule is fixed.
March 15, 2011 (ver. 10.0.1)
* Fixed the compatibility issue with AITOC's Magento Booster.
March 01, 2011 (ver. 10.0.0)
Enterprise version launched.
Please note that you need to have your license registered in order to be able to submit a ticket. License registration is optional, but no support will be performed for unregistered licenses. If your license isn't registered yet, please take a look at this document for instructions. If your license is registered, please follow the link to submit a support ticket.
If you have a pre-sale question, please use this link.
Duplicated tickets automatically go to the end of the queue.
The support team kindly asks you to provide all necessary access info and give a proper problem description when submitting the initial ticket to speed up the support process.
Regular working hours of AITOC Support Team are Monday – Friday, 8 am - 5 pm GMT (3 am -12 pm EST).
Front End: http://cost-based-pricing.demo.aitoc.com
Admin CP: http://cost-based-pricing.demo.aitoc.com/admin
Please note that the extension is already enabled, there's no need to Manage Aitoc Modules in the back-end of the demo.
RatingReview by David Bissette @ www.TheGrainMillWF.com (Posted on 11/15/10)
Do you know that this is EXACTLY the module I was looking for? Easy install, works out of the box. And man, is it going to radically reduce my price calculation time. Doing the math on all this wholesale to retail prices based off profit margins was such a hassle.
It's been a LONG time since I've paid this much for a piece of software for an opensource shopping cart. But this was so worth it in time savings. I can be doing sales rather than data entry on my website www.TheGrainMillWF.com. Thank you!
Write Your Own Review
Why choose AITOC modules and support services.
Bulk and accrual discounts, and inbuilt discounts on support time.