(Review by Alessandro Ronchi)
(Review by Nick Lappage)
(Review by Heder )
Simplify your work with documents with Custom Order Number Pro extension for Magento! This extension enables Admin to set custom prefixes, starting number and increment rate to titles of orders, invoices, shipments and credit memos.
Custom Order Number Pro features:
- Enables Admin to add custom prefixes to titles of orders, invoices, shipments and credit memos;
- Allows to use letters and numbers for prefixes;
- Allows for adding today’s date to document prefix;
- Enables Admin to set any starting number for the documents;
- Enables Admin to set any increment rate;
- Allows to configure the length (in symbols) of document numbers;
- Individual prefixes, starting number and increment rate can be used for each store view, website, for the whole Magento (globally), or different combinations of settings on different levels
- Individual prefix, starting number and increment rate can be used for each document type;
- Comes with a User Manual;
- The extension's functionality code is 100% Open Source.
Please be cautious when updating the extension if you bought the extension before June, 2011 (version 4.0.1 or lower)
Make sure you back up your database and your Magento before installing the update. Please contact our support, when in doubt.
Our services include 30-day moneyback, 6 months of free support and bug fixing since module purchase date.
To make your experience with AITOC’s extensions simple, we offer paid installation services. If you feel that you might have troubles with module installation, we advise that you order professional installation services before you encounter problems. To order the service please check the Professional Installation box on this page and proceed with the purchase. Once the purchase is confirmed, you will get an automated email in regard to the ordered installation service. Please reply according to the instructions contained in the message.
If you need to extend the core functionality of Magento, please consider AITOC’s Magento Customization services.
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
March 12, 2012 (ver. 5.0.8)
* Fixed bug with incorrect order increment in certain cases.
Dec 7, 2012 (ver. 5.0.7)
* Fixed bug with incorrect order, invoice, shipment, creditmemo;
* Fixed bug with default order number.
Nov 5, 2012 (ver. 5.0.6)
* Fixed bug with error when placing 2 orders at the same time.
Sep 7, 2012 (ver. 5.0.5)
* Fixed bug with incorrect date in the order.
July 11, 2012 (ver. 5.0.4)
* Compatible with Magento 22.214.171.124.
June 28, 2012 (ver. 5.0.4)
* Compatible with Magento 126.96.36.199.
April 28, 2012 (ver. 5.0.4)
* Compatible with Magento 188.8.131.52.
January 13, 2012 (ver. 5.0.4)
* Compatible with Magento 184.108.40.206.
October 25, 2011 (ver. 5.0.4)
* Compatible with Magento 220.127.116.11.
September 21, 2011 (ver. 5.0.4)
* Fixed error when adding new website.
August 22, 2011 (ver. 5.0.3)
* Compatible with Magento 1.6.0.
July 13, 2011 (ver. 5.0.3)
* Invalid increment prefix while processing Credit Memo;
* Error when invoicing an Order placed from different storview;
* Fatal error in Module Config when trying to change Default Order Number Length to 0; * Fixed data loss when updating of Module from v3.0.2 to v5.0.0;
+ Added ability to use symbols (i.e. "-") in Default Prefix for Orders, Shipments and Credit Memos.
July 1, 2011 (ver. 5.0.2)
* Recommended update. Issue within impossibility to either place a new order or create any type of corresponding documents (invoice, refund, shipment) after updating the extension from an old version (3.x or 4.x) to the newer v.5.0.x is fixed now.
July 1, 2011 (ver. 5.0.1)
* Fixed error at Manage Products section while trying to either update products' attributes or change products' statuses after the change of the Store View.
June 9, 2011 (ver. 5.0.0)
* Fixed compatibility with Magento 1.5.1
* Fixed bug with Global increment setting and a few small issues.
March 15, 2011 (ver. 4.0.1)
* Fixed compatibility bug with Delivery Date.
February 28, 2011 (ver. 4.0.0)
+The extension is compatible with Magento 1.5.0.x;
* Fixed bug with switching off and on of the Extension and disappearing of last Orders data.
March 5, 2010
+The extension is compatible with Magento 1.4.
Please refer to the FAQ page before submitting a ticket. This might help you solve your problem faster.
We do understand that the details we are requesting are important and confidential. The information will be kept confidential and protected from disclosure and it will only be used for support purposes.
Please note that the extension is already enabled, there's no need to Manage Aitoc Modules in the back-end of the demo.
RatingReview by vikas gupta (Posted on 4/11/13)
Great support even after 3 month of purchase. i did not expect such great service and support. by seeing this support i plan to buy more extensions form this site.
keep it up.
RatingReview by Jordi Kremer (Posted on 3/10/13)
Great extension if you want to use your own custom prefixes!! The settings can be easily managed to simply logging into the admin area. Extension is easy to install and the available documentation is of good quality!
RatingReview by alessandro canè (Posted on 1/28/10)
this extension works great and AITOC way of coding Magento is very clean! Great service, no doubt!
CAnet - www.canet.it
RatingReview by Alessandro Ronchi (Posted on 12/17/09)
A module that fulfills your needs can't help getting a five star rating.
What's more, this was the first module we bought from AITOC and we were very impressed by the quality of development and documentation.
Webgriffe® | multimedia