(Review by Allan)
(Review by Emil)
(Review by Craig Astbury)
Custom Order Number Pro extension for Magento lets you set custom prefixes and starting numbers for orders, invoices, shipments and credit memos. The custom prefixes can have certain logic, or be completely random. The extensions is useful when you have a business history, but a fresh Magento install, and you need to continue your order numbering. Another possible use is to match your numbering with some external standards. Also, you might want not to disclose the actual number of orders (to impress the customers or confuse the competition), and Custom Order Number Pro extension is perfect for that, too.
Here’s what you can do with Custom Order Number Pro Magento extension:
- Add custom (optionally random) prefixes to titles of orders, invoices, shipments and credit memos;
- Use letters and/or numbers for prefixes;
- Set any starting number for documents;
- Indicate any increment rate, including a random increment rate;
- Limit the amount of symbols in document numbers;
- Assign individual prefixes, starting numbers and increment rates to each store view;
- Use individual prefix, starting number and increment rate for each document type;
- Add current date to document prefix.
The extension comes with a User Manual and is 100% Open Source.
Online Extension User Guide
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
November 6, 2014 (ver. 5.1.5)* Fixed the issue with removing order prefix.
+ The extension is compatible with Magento 188.8.131.52.
September 15, 2014 (ver. 5.1.4)* Fixed the issue with orders placed at the same time.
September 1, 2014 (ver. 5.1.3)* Fixed the issue with setting Default Order Number Length to 0.
June 16, 2014 (ver. 5.1.2)* Fixed 404 error when uploading image for cms blocks\pages.
May 15, 2014 (ver. 5.1.1)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 184.108.40.206
December 16, 2013 (ver. 5.1.1)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 220.127.116.11
October 1, 2013 (ver. 5.1.1)* Compatibility fix with Aitoc Pre-Orders extension;
September 27, 2013 (ver. 5.1.0)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 18.104.22.168
September 16, 2013 (ver. 5.1.0)+ An option to use random increment and random suffix is added;
March 12, 2013 (ver. 5.0.8)
* Fixed bug with incorrect order increment in certain cases.
Dec 7, 2012 (ver. 5.0.7)
* Fixed bug with incorrect order, invoice, shipment, creditmemo;
* Fixed bug with default order number.
Nov 5, 2012 (ver. 5.0.6)
* Fixed bug with error when placing 2 orders at the same time.
Sep 7, 2012 (ver. 5.0.5)
* Fixed bug with incorrect date in the order.
July 11, 2012 (ver. 5.0.4)
* Compatible with Magento 22.214.171.124.
June 28, 2012 (ver. 5.0.4)
* Compatible with Magento 126.96.36.199.
April 28, 2012 (ver. 5.0.4)
* Compatible with Magento 188.8.131.52.
January 13, 2012 (ver. 5.0.4)
* Compatible with Magento 184.108.40.206.
October 25, 2011 (ver. 5.0.4)
* Compatible with Magento 220.127.116.11.
September 21, 2011 (ver. 5.0.4)
* Fixed error when adding new website.
August 22, 2011 (ver. 5.0.3)
* Compatible with Magento 1.6.0.
July 13, 2011 (ver. 5.0.3)
* Invalid increment prefix while processing Credit Memo;
* Error when invoicing an Order placed from different storview;
* Fatal error in Module Config when trying to change Default Order Number Length to 0; * Fixed data loss when updating of Module from v3.0.2 to v5.0.0;
+ Added ability to use symbols (i.e. "-") in Default Prefix for Orders, Shipments and Credit Memos.
July 1, 2011 (ver. 5.0.2)
* Recommended update. Issue within impossibility to either place a new order or create any type of corresponding documents (invoice, refund, shipment) after updating the extension from an old version (3.x or 4.x) to the newer v.5.0.x is fixed now.
July 1, 2011 (ver. 5.0.1)
* Fixed error at Manage Products section while trying to either update products' attributes or change products' statuses after the change of the Store View.
June 9, 2011 (ver. 5.0.0)
* Fixed compatibility with Magento 1.5.1
* Fixed bug with Global increment setting and a few small issues.
March 15, 2011 (ver. 4.0.1)
* Fixed compatibility bug with Delivery Date.
February 28, 2011 (ver. 4.0.0)
+The extension is compatible with Magento 1.5.0.x;
* Fixed bug with switching off and on of the Extension and disappearing of last Orders data.
March 5, 2010
+The extension is compatible with Magento 1.4.
To get help with any pre-sale questions or to submit a support ticket, please click here .
Note that all duplicated tickets automatically go to the end of the queue.
To help you with your problem, we need to have all the necessary access details and a detailed descriptions of the problem you have.
Regular working hours of AITOC Support Team are Monday – Friday, 8 am - 5 pm GMT (3 am -12 pm EST).
Please note that the extension is already enabled, there's no need to Manage Aitoc Modules in the back-end of the demo.
RatingReview by Adam (Posted on 8/12/14)
Great extension - simple and easy to use - this really should be a core feature of Magento CE
RatingReview by Sandra Dalla Valle (Posted on 6/20/14)
Great product and great staff, fast and efficient!
RatingReview by Ghio Coste (Posted on 10/18/13)
Except the business model that i wasn't used to (beeing self a dev) great quality extensions and service.
RatingReview by vikas gupta (Posted on 4/11/13)
Great support even after 3 month of purchase. i did not expect such great service and support. by seeing this support i plan to buy more extensions form this site.
keep it up.
RatingReview by Jordi Kremer (Posted on 3/10/13)
Great extension if you want to use your own custom prefixes!! The settings can be easily managed to simply logging into the admin area. Extension is easy to install and the available documentation is of good quality!
RatingReview by alessandro canè (Posted on 1/28/10)
this extension works great and AITOC way of coding Magento is very clean! Great service, no doubt!
CAnet - www.canet.it
RatingReview by Alessandro Ronchi (Posted on 12/17/09)
A module that fulfills your needs can't help getting a five star rating.
What's more, this was the first module we bought from AITOC and we were very impressed by the quality of development and documentation.
Webgriffe® | multimedia
Write Your Own Review
Why choose AITOC modules and support services.