(Review by James)
(Review by Sorin Haulica - Logic Plus)
(Review by Dennis Bruijn)
Simplify your work with documents with Custom Order Number Pro for Magento Enterprise Edition! This extension enables Admin to set custom prefixes, starting number and increment rate to titles of orders, invoices, shipments and credit memos.List of features:
- Enables Admin to add custom prefixes to titles of orders, invoices, shipments and credit memos;
- Allows to use letters and numbers for prefixes;
- Enables Admin to set any starting number for the documents;
- Enables Admin to set any increment rate;
- Allows to configure the length (in symbols) of document numbers;
- Individual prefixes, starting number and increment rate can be used
for each store view;
- Individual prefix, starting number and increment rate can be used for each document type;
- Allows for adding today’s date to document prefix;
- Comes with a User Manual;
- The extension's functionality code is 100% Open Source.
Please pay attention to the details of license option you choose. The number next to each radiobutton should be equal or greater than the total number of stores in your Magento for extension to function properly. You will be able to upgrade the license in the future, if you need to do so. Please refer to the Purchase/Upgrade Guide for more details.
Please note the extension is only compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition. If you need the version compatible with Magento Professional Edition, please contact us.
Our services include 30-day moneyback, 6 months of free support and bug fixing since module purchase date.
To make your experience with AITOC’s extensions simple, we offer paid installation services. If you feel that you might have troubles with module installation, we advise that you order professional installation services before you encounter problems. To order the service please check the Professional Installation box on this page and proceed with the purchase. Once the purchase is confirmed, you will get an automated email in regard to the ordered installation service. Please reply according to the instructions contained in the message.
If you need to extend the core functionality of Magento, please consider AITOC’s Magento Customization services.
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
March 12, 2012 (ver. 11.0.5)
* Fixed bug with incorrect order increment in certain cases;
* Fixed bug with placing 2 orders at the same time.
Dec 10, 2012 (ver. 11.0.4)
* Fixed bug with incorrect order, invoice, shipment, creditmemo.
Sep 7 2012 (ver. 11.0.3)
* Fixed bug with incorrect date in the order.
July 11, 2012 (ver. 11.0.2)
* Compatible with Magento Enterprise 126.96.36.199.
May 8, 2012 (ver. 11.0.2)
* Compatible with Magento Enterprise 188.8.131.52.
March 28, 2012 (ver. 11.0.2)
* Compatible with Magento Enterprise 184.108.40.206.
November 29, 2011 (ver. 11.0.2)
* Compatible with Magento Enterprise 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168.
September 21, 2011 (ver. 11.0.2)
* Fixed error when adding new website.
September 8, 2011 (ver. 11.0.1)
* Compatible with Enterprise Edition version 22.214.171.124.
July 14, 2011 (ver. 11.0.1)
* Invalid increment prefix while processing Credit Memo;
* Error when invoicing an Order placed from different storview;
* Fatal error in Module Config when trying to change Default Order Number Length to 0; * Fixed data loss when updating of Module from v3.0.2 to v5.0.0;
+ Added ability to use symbols (i.e. "-") in Default Prefix for Orders, Shipments and Credit Memos.
July 1, 2011 (ver. 11.0.0)
* Recommended update. Issue within impossibility to either place a new order or create any type of corresponding documents (invoice, refund, shipment) after updating the extension from v.10.0.0 to v.10.0.1 is fixed now;
* Fixed error at Manage Products section while trying to either update products' attributes or change products' statuses.
March 15, 2011 (ver. 10.0.1)
* Fixed compatibility bug with Delivery Date.
February 8, 2011
Enterprise version launched.
Please refer to the FAQ page before submitting a ticket. This might help you solve your problem faster.
We do understand that the details we are requesting are important and confidential. The information will be kept confidential and protected from disclosure and it will only be used for support purposes.
There might be minor differences, but the demo is enough to give you an idea of how the extension works.