(Review by Robson)
(Review by RP)
(Review by Sandy)
Simplify your work with documents with Custom Order Number Pro for Magento Enterprise Edition! This extension enables Admin to set custom prefixes, starting number and increment rate to titles of orders, invoices, shipments and credit memos.List of features:
- NEW Feature: Enables Admin to use random suffixes for titles of orders, invoices, shipments and credit memos;
- NEW Feature: Enables Admin to set random increment rate;
- Enables Admin to add custom prefixes to titles of orders, invoices, shipments and credit memos;
- Allows to use letters and numbers for prefixes;
- Enables Admin to set any starting number for the documents;
- Enables Admin to set any increment rate;
- Allows to configure the length (in symbols) of document numbers;
- Individual prefixes, starting number and increment rate can be used
for each store view;
- Individual prefix, starting number and increment rate can be used for each document type;
- Allows for adding today’s date to document prefix;
- Comes with a User Manual;
- The extension's functionality code is 100% Open Source.
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
March 10, 2014 (ver. 11.1.1)+ The extension is compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition 220.127.116.11
October 23, 2013 (ver. 11.1.1)+ The extension is compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition 18.104.22.168
October 2, 2013 (ver. 11.1.1)* Compatibility fix with Aitoc Pre-Orders extension;
September 16, 2013 (ver. 5.1.0)+ An option to use random increment and random suffix is added;
July 5, 2013 (ver. 11.0.5)+ The extension is compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition 22.214.171.124
March 12, 2012 (ver. 11.0.5)
* Fixed bug with incorrect order increment in certain cases;
* Fixed bug with placing 2 orders at the same time.
Dec 10, 2012 (ver. 11.0.4)
* Fixed bug with incorrect order, invoice, shipment, creditmemo.
Sep 7 2012 (ver. 11.0.3)
* Fixed bug with incorrect date in the order.
July 11, 2012 (ver. 11.0.2)
* Compatible with Magento Enterprise 126.96.36.199.
May 8, 2012 (ver. 11.0.2)
* Compatible with Magento Enterprise 188.8.131.52.
March 28, 2012 (ver. 11.0.2)
* Compatible with Magento Enterprise 184.108.40.206.
November 29, 2011 (ver. 11.0.2)
* Compatible with Magento Enterprise 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168.
September 21, 2011 (ver. 11.0.2)
* Fixed error when adding new website.
September 8, 2011 (ver. 11.0.1)
* Compatible with Enterprise Edition version 22.214.171.124.
July 14, 2011 (ver. 11.0.1)
* Invalid increment prefix while processing Credit Memo;
* Error when invoicing an Order placed from different storview;
* Fatal error in Module Config when trying to change Default Order Number Length to 0; * Fixed data loss when updating of Module from v3.0.2 to v5.0.0;
+ Added ability to use symbols (i.e. "-") in Default Prefix for Orders, Shipments and Credit Memos.
July 1, 2011 (ver. 11.0.0)
* Recommended update. Issue within impossibility to either place a new order or create any type of corresponding documents (invoice, refund, shipment) after updating the extension from v.10.0.0 to v.10.0.1 is fixed now;
* Fixed error at Manage Products section while trying to either update products' attributes or change products' statuses.
March 15, 2011 (ver. 10.0.1)
* Fixed compatibility bug with Delivery Date.
February 8, 2011
Enterprise version launched.
Please note that you need to have your license registered in order to be able to submit a ticket. License registration is optional, but no support will be performed for unregistered licenses. If your license isn't registered yet, please take a look at this document for instructions. If your license is registered, please follow the link to submit a support ticket.
If you have a pre-sale question, please use this link.
Duplicated tickets automatically go to the end of the queue.
The support team kindly asks you to provide all necessary access info and give a proper problem description when submitting the initial ticket to speed up the support process.
Regular working hours of AITOC Support Team are Monday – Friday, 8 am - 5 pm GMT (3 am -12 pm EST).
There might be minor differences, but the demo is enough to give you an idea of how the extension works.
Write Your Own Review
Why choose AITOC modules and support services.
Bulk and accrual discounts, and inbuilt discounts on support time.