(Review by magento istanbul)
(Review by James)
(Review by AbsoluteX)
Increase customer satisfaction, improve your checkout, and manage order delivery date better.
This extension makes it convenient to manage delivery schedules both for you and your customers. As Admin, you'd be able to define date and time available for delivery, and your customers would be able to chose an option that is convenient for them.
Delivery Date extension enables Admin to:
- Specify the days that are available for delivery;
- Specify the time that is available for delivery;
- Set minimal interval between the order and delivery date;
- Add holidays to the calendar, so that the customers won’t be able to choose holiday dates for delivery;
- Indicate time after which same-day delivery is unavailable;
- Disable next day delivery;
- Filter and sort orders by delivery date.
- Specify delivery date and time when creating orders;
Delivery Date extension enables Customers to:
- Select the convenient delivery date;
- Select the appropriate delivery time;
- Leave a comment.
In addition Delivery Date extension:
- Displays delivery date and time info in the Order Confirmation e-mail;
- Supports both one-page and multi-address Magento checkout;
- Compatible with AITOC’s One-Page Checkout Booster extension;
- Comes with a User Manual;
- Has functionality code 100% Open Source;
- Provides a Norwegian locale available for this extension.
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
December 13, 2013 (ver. 1.1.7)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 18.104.22.168.
September 27, 2013 (ver. 1.1.7)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 22.214.171.124.
August 30, 2013 (ver. 1.1.7)
* Compatibility issue with One-Page Checkout Booster is fixed.
July 30, 2013 (ver. 1.1.6)
* Fatal error when checkout with PayPal is fixed.
July 2, 2013 (ver. 1.1.5)
* Date format issue is fixed.
June 20, 2013 (ver. 1.1.4)
* "Include Only Business Days in the Delivery Interval" issue while turned on "No" is fixed.
June 5, 2013 (ver. 1.1.3)
* Fixed the compatibility issue with our Advanced Permissions extension.
May 29, 2013 (ver. 1.1.2)
+ Opens the calendar popup when a user clicks the field to input a date.
May 27, 2013 (ver. 1.1.1)
* Fixed the issue with displaying the title of the turned off Comments field.
May 23, 2013 (ver. 1.1.0)
* Stability improvements.
March 4, 2013 (ver. 1.0.19)
* Fixed the problem with SSL when selecting the date from the pop-up calendar.
February 12, 2013 (ver. 1.0.18)
* Fixed the incompatibility issue with PayPal Express Checkout.
November 25, 2012 (ver. 1.0.17 for Magento CE 1.4.x+; ver. 1.0.10 for Magento CE 1.3.x)
* Adjustments for proper working with the built-in AITOC modules manager.
November 1, 2012 (ver. 1.0.16)
* Fixed the incorrect behaviour of several extension configuration options.
October 22, 2012 (ver. 1.0.15)
* Fixed the inability to select the nearest Saturday when only weekend delivery is enabled.
October 18, 2012 (ver. 1.0.14)
* Not saving the specified date of delivery under certain circumstances is fixed.
July 16, 2012 (ver. 1.0.13)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 126.96.36.199.
June 22, 2012 (ver. 1.0.13)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 188.8.131.52.
June 20, 2012 (ver. 1.0.13)
* Ability to select Monday delivery when ordering late in Friday is fixed.
May 16, 2012 (ver. 1.0.12)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 184.108.40.206.
February 21, 2012 (ver. 1.0.11)
* Not including the delivery information into emails is fixed.
January 13, 2012 (ver. 1.0.10)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 220.127.116.11.
November 25, 2011 (ver. 1.0.10)
* Incorrecnt disposition of the date picking calendar in IE8+ is fixed.
October 27, 2011 (ver. 1.0.9)
+ Compatible with CE 18.104.22.168.
September 5, 2011 (ver. 1.0.9)
+ Compatible with CE 22.214.171.124.
August 23, 2011 (ver. 1.0.8)
* Fixed the issue with filtering orders by the delivery date from the back panel at the Sales > Orders section.
July 22, 2011 (ver. 1.0.7)
* Fixed the issue with an empty column "Delivery Date" in a back panel at the Sales > Orders section.
July 20, 2011 (ver. 1.0.6)
* Not displaying of the delivery date and time in 'My Orders' section and in some e-mails is fixed.
July 08, 2011 (ver. 1.0.5)
* Inability to select the date with the help of calendar after specifying it manually is fixed.
July 05, 2011 (ver. 1.0.4)
+ Advanced Language Pack for the extension added:
June 13, 2011 (ver. 1.0.3)
* Now admin time-zone isn't considered when searching by Delivery Date from an admin panel.
April 18, 2011 (ver. 1.0.2)
* Not decreasing an inventory while creating an order from admin panel is fixed.
February 16, 2011
+ Compatible with Magento CE 126.96.36.199.
February 9, 2011
+ Norwegian locale is now available.
January 27, 2011 (ver. 1.0.0)
* Delivery options are displayed correctly now when order is created in admin panel.
January 18, 2011 (ver. 0.2.6)
* Minor date format issue fixed;
* Multi-address checkout issue fixed.
December 10, 2010 (ver. 0.2.5)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 188.8.131.52.
April 27, 2010
+ Enables customers to specify convenient delivery time;
+ Enables Admin to limit the range of available delivery time;
+ The delivery date and time info is now displayed in the Order Confirmation e-mail;
+ Allows Admin to disable next day delivery;
+ Enables Admin to specify delivery date and time while creating orders;
+ Now works with multi-address checkout.
February 18, 2010
+ Compatible with Magento CE 1.4.
Please note that you need to have your license registered in order to be able to submit a ticket. License registration is optional, but no support will be performed for unregistered licenses. If your license isn't registered yet, please take a look at this document for instructions. If your license is registered, please follow the link to submit a support ticket.
If you have a pre-sale question, please use this link.
Duplicated tickets automatically go to the end of the queue.
The support team kindly asks you to provide all necessary access info and give a proper problem description when submitting the initial ticket to speed up the support process.
Regular working hours of AITOC Support Team are Monday – Friday, 8 am - 5 pm GMT (3 am -12 pm EST).
Please note that the extension is already enabled, there's no need to Manage Aitoc Modules in the back-end of the demo.
RatingReview by Mark (Posted on 1/7/14)
We take great care in selecting extensions for our Magento sites and now have a short list of trusted developers. AITOC is one of only a handful we fully trust and would recommend. We recently had an issue with an extension and I was surprised at how quickly we received support and a fix - this was on Christmas Eve and I hadn't expected a reply, let alone a complete fix. I am confident that I can trust the extensions AITOC provide and now look here first. Excellent quality and service.
RatingReview by Steve (Posted on 1/30/13)
This extension plays an essential part of our website. We compared a few others out there but none comes close to AITOC's and on top you receive topnotch customer service.
RatingReview by Ashish nema (Posted on 12/24/12)
Delivery Date extension works perfectly. and support team also do great work ..
RatingReview by Connel (Posted on 10/22/12)
Excellent extension works perfectly! Makes it so much easier for the customer!
Support is brilliant aswell I had a styling problem which was my fault however I contacted support and they fixed it for me straight away!
RatingReview by mlacanna (Posted on 12/7/11)
Excellent product that does exactly what it says it does. And the customer service was SUPERB. I had an issue when messing around with different store views, I contacted AITOC asking for help and they promptly explained to me what I needed to do. Absolutely satisfied.
RatingReview by Janice Meakin (Posted on 2/16/11)
AITOC produce great products and their support is second to none. I have used this module on 2 different stores, and have also had some customisation work done. Fast, accurate and great value for money. Honestly cannot praise them enough!
RatingReview by Manisha (Posted on 4/3/10)
RatingReview by Steve Garry (Posted on 2/28/10)
Looks like it will do what I need, apart from one issue, which is that the order review does not show the date that has been selected for delivery, which in our case is a fundamental requirement. I will need to look closer, but the basics will save a lot of hassles.
Write Your Own Review
Why choose AITOC modules and support services.
Bulk and accrual discounts, and inbuilt discounts on support time.