(Review by www.timetoday.nl)
(Review by Antonino)
(Review by Christoffer Steenbeck)
This extension makes it convenient to manage delivery schedules both for you and your customers.
The extension enables Admin to:
- Specify the days that are available for delivery;
- Specify the time that is available for delivery;
- Set minimal interval between the order and delivery date;
- Add holidays to the calendar, so that the customers won’t be able to choose holiday dates for delivery;
- Indicate time after which same-day delivery is unavailable;
- Disable next day delivery;
- Filter and sort orders by delivery date.
- Specify delivery date and time when creating orders;
The extension enables Customers to:
- Select the convenient delivery date;
- Select the appropriate delivery time;
- Leave a comment.
The delivery date and time info is displayed in the Order Confirmation e-mail. The extension supports both one-page and multi-address checkout.
The extension is compatible with AITOC’s One-Page Checkout Booster extension. It comes with a User Manual. The extension's functionality code is 100% Open Source.
Please pay attention to the details of license option you choose. The number you select represents the number of stores within one Magento installation the extension can be used on. You will be able to upgrade the license in the future, if you need to do so. Please refer to the Purchase/Upgrade Guide for more details.
Please note the extension is only compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition. If you need the version compatible with Magento Professional Edition, please contact us.
Our services include 30-day moneyback, 6 months of free support and bug fixing since module purchase date.
To make your experience with AITOC’s extensions simple, we offer paid installation services. If you feel that you might have troubles with module installation, we advise that you order professional installation services before you encounter problems. To order the service please check the Professional Installation box on this page and proceed with the purchase. Once the purchase is confirmed, you will get an automated email in regard to the ordered installation service. Please reply according to the instructions contained in the message.
If you need to extend the core functionality of Magento, please consider AITOC’s Magento Customization services.
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
June 12, 2013 (ver. 10.1.1)
+ Added compatibility with Magento EE 220.127.116.11.
May 29, 2013 (ver. 10.1.1)
+ Opens the calendar popup when a user clicks the field to input a date.
May 27, 2013 (ver. 10.1.0)
* Stability improvements.
February 12, 2013 (ver. 10.0.15)
* Fixed the problem with SSL when selecting the date from the pop-up calendar.
February 12, 2013 (ver. 10.0.14)
* Fixed the incompatibility issue with PayPal Express Checkout.
WARNING: For those having our Checkout Fields Manager extension installed.
For the extensions to function properly it's required to update Checkout Fields Manager at least to the version 10.4.5.
In case of inability to obtain the specified version please deactivate Checkout Fields Manager from System > Manage Aitoc Modules, replace the existing file \app\code\local\Aitoc\Aitcheckoutfields\data\18.104.22.168\design--frontend--base--default--template--paypal--express--review.phtml.patch with this one and turn the extension on again.
November 25, 2012 (ver. 10.0.13)
* Adjustments for proper working with the built-in AITOC modules manager.
November 1, 2012 (ver. 10.0.12)
* Fixed the incorrect behaviour of several extension configuration options.
October 18, 2012 (ver. 10.0.11)
* Not saving the specified date of delivery under certain circumstances is fixed.
July 16, 2012 (ver. 10.0.10)
+ Compatible with Magento EE up to ver. 22.214.171.124.
June 20, 2012 (ver. 10.0.10)
* Ability to select Monday delivery when ordering late in Friday is fixed;
* Fixed the wrong displaying of the specified time of delivery.
March 22, 2012 (ver. 10.0.9)
+ Compatible with Magento EE 126.96.36.199.
March 22, 2012 (ver. 10.0.8)
+ Compatible with Magento EE 188.8.131.52.
February 21, 2012 (ver. 10.0.8)
* Not including the specified delivery date and time information into emails is fixed.
November 29, 2011 (ver. 10.0.7)
+ Compatible with Magento EE 184.108.40.206.
August 23, 2011 (ver. 10.0.7)
* Incorrecnt disposition of the date picking calendar in IE8+ is fixed.
August 23, 2011 (ver. 10.0.6)
* Fixed the issue with filtering orders by the delivery date from the back panel at the Sales > Orders section.
August 18, 2011 (ver. 10.0.5)
* Inability to select the date with the help of calendar after specifying it manually is fixed.
July 20, 2011 (ver. 10.0.4)
* Not displaying of the delivery date and time in 'My Orders' section and in some e-mails is fixed.
July 05, 2011 (ver. 10.0.3)
+ Advanced Language Pack for the extension added:
June 13, 2011 (ver. 10.0.2)
* Now admin time-zone isn't considered when searching by Delivery Date from an admin panel.
April 18, 2011 (ver. 10.0.1)
* Not decreasing an inventory while creating an order from an admin panel is fixed.
April 12, 2011 (ver. 10.0.0)
+ Compatible with Magento Enterprise 220.127.116.11.
February 10, 2011 (ver. 10.0.0)
+ Compatible with Magento Enterprise 18.104.22.168.
January 27, 2011 (ver. 10.0.0)
Enterprise version launched.
Please refer to the FAQ page before submitting a ticket. This might help you solve your problem faster.
We do understand that the details we are requesting are important and confidential. The information will be kept confidential and protected from disclosure and it will only be used for support purposes.
RatingReview by Manisha (Posted on 4/3/10)
RatingReview by Steve Garry (Posted on 2/28/10)
Looks like it will do what I need, apart from one issue, which is that the order review does not show the date that has been selected for delivery, which in our case is a fundamental requirement. I will need to look closer, but the basics will save a lot of hassles.