(Review by Ingo Schaer)
(Review by Freddy)
(Review by Antonino)
Increase customer satisfaction, improve your checkout, and manage order delivery date better.
This extension makes it convenient to manage delivery schedules both for you and your customers. As Admin, you'd be able to define date and time available for delivery, and your customers would be able to chose an option that is convenient for them.
Delivery Date extension enables Admin to:
- Specify the days that are available for delivery;
- Specify the time that is available for delivery;
- Set minimal interval between the order and delivery date;
- Add holidays to the calendar, so that the customers won’t be able to choose holiday dates for delivery;
- Indicate time after which same-day delivery is unavailable;
- Disable next day delivery;
- Filter and sort orders by delivery date.
- Specify delivery date and time when creating orders;
Delivery Date extension enables Customers to:
- Select the convenient delivery date;
- Select the appropriate delivery time;
- Leave a comment.
In addition Delivery Date extension:
- The delivery date and time info is displayed in the Order Confirmation e-mail;
- Supports both one-page and multi-address Magento checkout;
- Compatible with AITOC’s One-Page Checkout Booster extension;
- Comes with a User Manual;
- The extension's functionality code is 100% Open Source.
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
October 29, 2013 (ver. 10.1.5)
+ Compatibile with Magento EE 22.214.171.124.
October 10, 2013 (ver. 10.1.5)
* Multishipping issue is fixed.
July 30, 2013 (ver. 10.1.4)
* Fatal error when checkout with PayPal is fixed.
July 4, 2013 (ver. 10.1.3)
* Date format issue is fixed.
June 21, 2013 (ver. 10.1.2)
* "Include Only Business Days in the Delivery Interval" issue while turned on "No" is fixed.
June 12, 2013 (ver. 10.1.1)
+ Added compatibility with Magento EE 126.96.36.199.
May 29, 2013 (ver. 10.1.1)
+ Opens the calendar popup when a user clicks the field to input a date.
May 27, 2013 (ver. 10.1.0)
* Stability improvements.
February 12, 2013 (ver. 10.0.15)
* Fixed the problem with SSL when selecting the date from the pop-up calendar.
February 12, 2013 (ver. 10.0.14)
* Fixed the incompatibility issue with PayPal Express Checkout.
WARNING: For those having our Checkout Fields Manager extension installed.
For the extensions to function properly it's required to update Checkout Fields Manager at least to the version 10.4.5.
In case of inability to obtain the specified version please deactivate Checkout Fields Manager from System > Manage Aitoc Modules, replace the existing file \app\code\local\Aitoc\Aitcheckoutfields\data\188.8.131.52\design--frontend--base--default--template--paypal--express--review.phtml.patch with this one and turn the extension on again.
November 25, 2012 (ver. 10.0.13)
* Adjustments for proper working with the built-in AITOC modules manager.
November 1, 2012 (ver. 10.0.12)
* Fixed the incorrect behaviour of several extension configuration options.
October 18, 2012 (ver. 10.0.11)
* Not saving the specified date of delivery under certain circumstances is fixed.
July 16, 2012 (ver. 10.0.10)
+ Compatible with Magento EE up to ver. 184.108.40.206.
June 20, 2012 (ver. 10.0.10)
* Ability to select Monday delivery when ordering late in Friday is fixed;
* Fixed the wrong displaying of the specified time of delivery.
March 22, 2012 (ver. 10.0.9)
+ Compatible with Magento EE 220.127.116.11.
March 22, 2012 (ver. 10.0.8)
+ Compatible with Magento EE 18.104.22.168.
February 21, 2012 (ver. 10.0.8)
* Not including the specified delivery date and time information into emails is fixed.
November 29, 2011 (ver. 10.0.7)
+ Compatible with Magento EE 22.214.171.124.
August 23, 2011 (ver. 10.0.7)
* Incorrecnt disposition of the date picking calendar in IE8+ is fixed.
August 23, 2011 (ver. 10.0.6)
* Fixed the issue with filtering orders by the delivery date from the back panel at the Sales > Orders section.
August 18, 2011 (ver. 10.0.5)
* Inability to select the date with the help of calendar after specifying it manually is fixed.
July 20, 2011 (ver. 10.0.4)
* Not displaying of the delivery date and time in 'My Orders' section and in some e-mails is fixed.
July 05, 2011 (ver. 10.0.3)
+ Advanced Language Pack for the extension added:
June 13, 2011 (ver. 10.0.2)
* Now admin time-zone isn't considered when searching by Delivery Date from an admin panel.
April 18, 2011 (ver. 10.0.1)
* Not decreasing an inventory while creating an order from an admin panel is fixed.
April 12, 2011 (ver. 10.0.0)
+ Compatible with Magento Enterprise 126.96.36.199.
February 10, 2011 (ver. 10.0.0)
+ Compatible with Magento Enterprise 188.8.131.52.
January 27, 2011 (ver. 10.0.0)
Enterprise version launched.
Please note that you need to have your license registered in order to be able to submit a ticket. License registration is optional, but no support will be performed for unregistered licenses. If your license isn't registered yet, please take a look at this document for instructions. If your license is registered, please follow the link to submit a support ticket.
If you have a pre-sale question, please use this link.
Duplicated tickets automatically go to the end of the queue.
The support team kindly asks you to provide all necessary access info and give a proper problem description when submitting the initial ticket to speed up the support process.
Regular working hours of AITOC Support Team are Monday – Friday, 8 am - 5 pm GMT (3 am -12 pm EST).
Please note that the extension is already enabled, there's no need to Manage Aitoc Modules in the back-end of the demo.
RatingReview by Manisha (Posted on 4/3/10)
RatingReview by Steve Garry (Posted on 2/28/10)
Looks like it will do what I need, apart from one issue, which is that the order review does not show the date that has been selected for delivery, which in our case is a fundamental requirement. I will need to look closer, but the basics will save a lot of hassles.
Write Your Own Review
Why choose AITOC modules and support services.
Bulk and accrual discounts, and inbuilt discounts on support time.