(Review by Emil)
(Review by Christoffer Steenbeck)
(Review by Kevin)
Most default e-mails sent from your Magento store go directly to clients’ SPAM folder.
That happens mainly because of these factors:
- mail server missconfiguration
- Magento templates’ improper encoding
- lack of plain-text version
- incorrect use of html tags
It also enables you to easily manage e-mail templates.
E-Mail Templates Magento Manager features:
- Most of default Magento transactional emails goes directly in SPAM folders. E-mail templates Magento manager fixes this.
- E-mail templates Magento manager ensures the proper encoding of your e-mails;
- Fixes html tags and adds plain-text version that is not visible to the customer;
- The manager gathers all Magento e-mail templates under one tab to allow easy access and editing;
- Works both with standard and custom templates;
- The manager enables admin to add attachments to Magento e-mail templates;
- Performs easy substitution of default information in templates with relevant info;
- Comes with a User Manual;
- The extension’s functionality is 100% Open Source.
To get a better idea about this extension, please take a look at this short video:
Online Extension User Guide
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
May 27, 2014 (ver. 2.0.15)+ For more flexibility AITOC Rewrite system is now disabled by default but can be enabled fully or partially.
May 15, 2014 (ver. 2.0.14)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 22.214.171.124
December 19, 2013 (ver. 2.0.14)* Fixed the issue with "Convert to Plain Text" option.
December 16, 2013 (ver. 2.0.13)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 126.96.36.199
November 27, 2013 (ver. 2.0.13)* Fixed the issue with subscribe/unsubscribe to newsletter from admin panel.
October 1, 2013 (ver. 2.0.12)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 188.8.131.52
September 6, 2013 (ver. 2.0.12)
* Bug with "Template Styles" data missing after "Generate Templates" action is fixed.
March 1, 2012 (ver. 2.0.11)
* Fixed bug with incorrect templates generation and data replacement;
* Fixed bug with file attached to template not deleting after generating;
* Fixed bug with incorrect adding of new row to attachments;
* Fixed bug with Magento crashing when trying to generate templates if there are several store-views with equal names;
* Fixed bug with overwriting templates for store-views with same names.
January 15, 2012 (ver. 2.0.10)
* Fixed bug with incorrect working of filter.
August 17, 2012 (ver. 2.0.9)
* Fixed bug with unavailability to modify 3rd party templates
July 13, 2012 (ver. 2.0.8)
* Compatible with Magento 184.108.40.206.
June 26, 2012 (ver. 2.0.8)
* Compatible with Magento 220.127.116.11.
June 14, 2012 (ver. 2.0.8)
* E-mails aren't sent because of incorrect template.
April 28, 2012 (ver. 2.0.7)
* Compatible with Magento 18.104.22.168.
February, 2012 (ver. 2.0.7)
* Compatible with Magento 22.214.171.124.
October 26, 2011 (ver. 2.0.7)
* Compatible with Magento 126.96.36.199 (minor fix).
October 5, 2011 (ver. 2.0.6)
* Minor Licensing bugfix.
September 7, 2011 (ver. 2.0.5)
* Compatible with Magento 1.6.0.
July 15, 2011 (ver. 2.0.4)
+ When saving template changes you are redirected back to the E-mail Template Manager list .
July 4, 2011 (ver. 2.0.3)
+ Advanced Language Pack added with the following languages:
April 29, 2011 (ver. 2.0.2)
+ Compatible with Magento 1.5.1.
March 17, 2011 (ver. 2.0.2)
* Minor bugfix.
February 23, 2011 (ver. 2.0.1)
+The extension is compatible with Magento 188.8.131.52.
* Bugfix - Some messages aren't sent if module enabled (ex.: message about new order - New Order template).
February 26, 2010
+The extension is compatible with Magento 1.4.
Please note that you need to have your license registered in order to be able to submit a ticket. License registration is optional, but no support will be performed for unregistered licenses. If your license isn't registered yet, please take a look at this document for instructions. If your license is registered, please follow the link to submit a support ticket.
If you have a pre-sale question, please use this link.
Duplicated tickets automatically go to the end of the queue.
The support team kindly asks you to provide all necessary access info and give a proper problem description when submitting the initial ticket to speed up the support process.
Regular working hours of AITOC Support Team are Monday – Friday, 8 am - 5 pm GMT (3 am -12 pm EST).
Please note that the extension is already enabled, there's no need to Manage Aitoc Modules in the back-end of the demo.
RatingReview by Jos Boer (Posted on 2/16/13)
Great plugin with good services!
RatingReview by MonaLisa Twins (Posted on 3/19/12)
We just went online with our new webshop in which we are using your templates manager extension. A shop withouth decent e-mail templates is not a real shop. A Magento shop without e-mail templates would be chaos. As we are musicians and not web developers it was a great thing for us to just install the module, customize the readily coded templates a bit to our needs and start making business. You have provided an excellent piece of work that installed without any problems and you also made sure that I always had my licenses ready on my shop and testshop, also when we changed domain. Your customer support is outstanding and I'm very thankful for people like you who go to great lenghts to empower their customers to be successful with their businesses.
As well as we love to be professional in our music we love to be professional in our online presentation and marketing. We are a starting business, and with features like your extension people take us seriously and feel comfortable to make business with us. 100 % recommendation.
All the best,
Mona & Lisa
RatingReview by alessandro canè (Posted on 1/28/10)
this is my second Magento extension I buy from AITOC... they're a great partner to deal with!
They're work is always good and documentation is always clear and complete too!
CAnet - www.canet.it
RatingReview by Jason (Posted on 1/25/10)
I really couldn't recommend this module more.
Once you use this to setup your emails you'll feel like laughing at all the hard work you put into your email. They give you a 30 day money back so you have nothing to lose by trying.
Great job AITOC!
RatingReview by Kevin (Posted on 12/10/09)
I was getting very frustrated by the formatting of emails from my Magento store when I would read them in my Horde webmail. I was worried if they look that bad for me, how would they appear to customers. This extension is very easy to use and the email formatting looks great.
Write Your Own Review
Why choose AITOC modules and support services.
Bulk and accrual discounts, and inbuilt discounts on support time.