(Review by Neil)
(Review by Tristan)
(Review by Brian Johnston )
Simplify your order management routine with Enhanced Order Filter extension for Magento! This simple yet highly useful extension enables you to view order content right from the order list page. It makes it easy to filter orders by name or SKU.
Full disclosure: we’ve been using this extension on our own store for five years, and our marketing manager can’t imagine her daily routine without it.
Enhanced Order Filter features:
- Adds “Product” and “SKU” columns to the order grid;
- Makes it easy to see order content from the order list page;
- Allows to filter and sort orders by product name and SKU;
- Has English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch and Italian locales;
- Comes with a User Manual;
- The extension's functionality code is 100% Open Source.
Online Extension User Guide
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
December 24, 2014 (ver. 2.0.16)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 184.108.40.206
May 27, 2014 (ver. 2.0.16)+ For more flexibility AITOC Rewrite system is now disabled by default but can be enabled fully or partially.
May 16, 2014 (ver. 2.0.15)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 220.127.116.11
December 17, 2013 (ver. 2.0.15)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 18.104.22.168
October 1, 2013 (ver. 2.0.15)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 22.214.171.124
July 13, 2012 (ver. 2.0.15)
* Compatible with Magento 126.96.36.199.
June 26, 2012 (ver. 2.0.15)
* Compatible with Magento 188.8.131.52.
May 31, 2012 (ver. 2.0.15)
* Compatible with Magento 184.108.40.206.
* Fixed bug with duplicating associated products' names of a configurable product.
January 13, 2012 (ver.2.0.14)
* Compatible with Magento 220.127.116.11.
October 21, 2011 (ver.2.0.14)
* Compatible with Magento 18.104.22.168.
August 22, 2011 (ver.2.0.14)
* Compatible with Magento 22.214.171.124.
July 15, 2011 (ver.2.0.13 (Magento 1.3.x, 1.4.0.x); ver.2.0.14 (Magento 1.4.1.x - 126.96.36.199)
+ Advanced Language Pack for the extension added:
To get help with any pre-sale questions or to submit a support ticket, please click here .
Note that all duplicated tickets automatically go to the end of the queue.
To help you with your problem, we need to have all the necessary access details and a detailed descriptions of the problem you have.
Regular working hours of AITOC Support Team are Monday – Friday, 8 am - 5 pm GMT (3 am -12 pm EST).
Please note that the extension is already enabled, there's no need to Manage Aitoc Modules in the back-end of the demo.
RatingReview by Laurie (Posted on 3/24/14)
Makes it convenient to look up the orders for specific products. Very simple but useful.
Write Your Own Review
Why choose AITOC modules and support services.