(Review by Pieter)
(Review by Michael)
(Review by Aurelien Lavorel)
Simplify your day-to-day order management activities with Enhanced Order Filter extension for Magento! This extension enables you to view order content right from the order list page and to search for orders by product SKUs and/or names.
Enhanced Order Filter features:
- Enables Admin to view order content from the order list page;
- Allows to filter and sort orders by product SKUs and/or Names;
- Supports English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch and Italian languages;
- Comes with a User Manual;
- The extension's functionality code is 100% Open Source.
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
October 1, 2013 (ver. 2.0.15)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 126.96.36.199
July 13, 2012 (ver. 2.0.15)
* Compatible with Magento 188.8.131.52.
June 26, 2012 (ver. 2.0.15)
* Compatible with Magento 184.108.40.206.
May 31, 2012 (ver. 2.0.15)
* Compatible with Magento 220.127.116.11.
* Fixed bug with duplicating associated products' names of a configurable product.
January 13, 2012 (ver.2.0.14)
* Compatible with Magento 18.104.22.168.
October 21, 2011 (ver.2.0.14)
* Compatible with Magento 22.214.171.124.
August 22, 2011 (ver.2.0.14)
* Compatible with Magento 126.96.36.199.
July 15, 2011 (ver.2.0.13 (Magento 1.3.x, 1.4.0.x); ver.2.0.14 (Magento 1.4.1.x - 188.8.131.52)
+ Advanced Language Pack for the extension added:
Please note that you need to have your license registered in order to be able to submit a ticket. License registration is optional, but no support will be performed for unregistered licenses. If your license isn't registered yet, please take a look at this document for instructions. If your license is registered, please follow the link to submit a support ticket.
If you have a pre-sale question, please use this link.
Duplicated tickets automatically go to the end of the queue.
The support team kindly asks you to provide all necessary access info and give a proper problem description when submitting the initial ticket to speed up the support process.
Regular working hours of AITOC Support Team are Monday – Friday, 8 am - 5 pm GMT (3 am -12 pm EST).
Please note that the extension is already enabled, there's no need to Manage Aitoc Modules in the back-end of the demo.
Write Your Own Review
Why choose AITOC modules and support services.
Bulk and accrual discounts, and inbuilt discounts on support time.