(Review by Brian Johnston )
(Review by Matthias)
(Review by Lammert)
Simplify your day-to-day order management activities with Enhanced Order Filter extension for Magento! This extension enables you to view order content right from the order list page and to search for orders by product SKUs and/or names.
Enhanced Order Filter features:
- Enables Admin to view order content from the order list page;
- Allows to filter and sort orders by product SKUs and/or Names;
- Supports English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch and Italian languages;
- Comes with a User Manual;
- The extension's functionality code is 100% Open Source.
Our services include 30-day moneyback, 6 months of free support and bug fixing since module purchase date.
To make your experience with AITOC’s extensions simple, we offer paid installation services. If you feel that you might have troubles with module installation, we advise that you order professional installation services before you encounter problems. To order the service please check the Professional Installation box on this page and proceed with the purchase. Once the purchase is confirmed, you will get an automated email in regard to the ordered installation service. Please reply according to the instructions contained in the message.
If you need to extend the core functionality of Magento, please consider AITOC’s Magento Customization services.
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
July 13, 2012 (ver. 2.0.15)
* Compatible with Magento 220.127.116.11.
June 26, 2012 (ver. 2.0.15)
* Compatible with Magento 18.104.22.168.
May 31, 2012 (ver. 2.0.15)
* Compatible with Magento 22.214.171.124.
* Fixed bug with duplicating associated products' names of a configurable product.
January 13, 2012 (ver.2.0.14)
* Compatible with Magento 126.96.36.199.
October 21, 2011 (ver.2.0.14)
* Compatible with Magento 188.8.131.52.
August 22, 2011 (ver.2.0.14)
* Compatible with Magento 184.108.40.206.
July 15, 2011 (ver.2.0.13 (Magento 1.3.x, 1.4.0.x); ver.2.0.14 (Magento 1.4.1.x - 220.127.116.11)
+ Advanced Language Pack for the extension added:
Please refer to the FAQ page before submitting a ticket. This might help you solve your problem faster.
We do understand that the details we are requesting are important and confidential. The information will be kept confidential and protected from disclosure and it will only be used for support purposes.
Please note that the extension is already enabled, there's no need to Manage Aitoc Modules in the back-end of the demo.