(Review by Allan)
(Review by Alana Twelmeyer)
(Review by Harry)
Turn your customers into your sales managers
Help your customers to get the gifts they really want! This extension allows your customers to create and manage gift registries that would let their guests know what they would like to get for any special occasion.
Your benefit in this case is great: with gift registries your customers will bring all their friends to shop for gifts in your online store!
With Magento Gift Registry extension your customers can:
- Create and manage multiple gift registries;
- Add gifts to registries and move them between registries;
- Indicate gifts priority;
- Leave comments for each gift;
- Share gift registries with potential gift-buyers;
- Indicate the date of event and address for shipping the gifts;
- View the list of gift buyers associated with the purchased gifts and wishes left;
- Search for gift registries;
- Add gifts from other customer’s gift registries to theirs;
- Track item's status and view which items are Pending;
- Protect Magento registries with passwords;
With Magento Gift Registry extension Admin can:
- Define the scope for Magento registries when using the extension on more than one store;
- Manage the list of available event types;
- View the list of created registries;
- View Magento registry details: added items and completed orders;
- View related Magento Registry ID in the Order Information section;
- Get notifications about new registries created and orders completed for them (optionally);
- Deny gift list owners the option to protect registries with a password;
- Deny gift list owners the option to hide registries from being displayed in search results.
The extension Supports Magento Gift Messages. The extension's functionality code is 100% Open Source.
Watch this video for a real-life example and a short back-end tour:
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
October 23, 2013 (ver. 2.2.5)
* Fix is added: a current class is applied to "My Gift Registry" now.
October 11, 2013 (ver. 2.2.4)
+ Compatible with Magento CE up to 126.96.36.199.
June 14, 2013 (ver. 2.2.3)
* Fixed the issue when an event takes much time to be loaded for viewing.
April 3, 2013 (ver. 2.2.2)
* Fixed the issue with displaying the date of event in the format not relevant to the one configured in the system settings.
March 6, 2013 (ver. 2.2.1)
* The issue with displaying the different dates of the same event is fixed.
February 26, 2013 (ver. 2.2.0)
+ Allows admin to deny gift list owners to protect registries with a password;
+ Allows admin to deny gift list owners to hide registries from being displayed in search results.
July 24, 2012 (ver. 2.1.10)
* Not displaying the custom options of products in gift lists is fixed.
* Some spelling mistakes are fixed.
July 16, 2012 (ver. 2.1.9)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 188.8.131.52.
June 22, 2012 (ver. 2.1.9)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 184.108.40.206.
June 20, 2012 (ver. 2.1.9)
* Front-end performance improvements of the extension.
April 28, 2012 (ver. 2.1.8)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 220.127.116.11.
February 2, 2012 (ver. 2.1.8)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 18.104.22.168.
October 24, 2011 (ver. 2.1.8)
+ Compatible with CE 22.214.171.124.
September 27, 2011 (ver. 2.1.8)
* Fixed the incorrect displaying of price and currency symbols.
August 23, 2011 (ver. 2.1.7)
+ Compatible with CE 126.96.36.199.
August 10, 2011 (ver. 2.1.7)
+ Quantity of invoiced items can now be hidden by new option added (System > Configuration > Gift Registry > "Display number of Invoiced items along with totally Ordered ones" under General Options);
* Wrong calculation of the number of the invoiced and totally ordered items is fixed;
* The issue with editing the number of the received items by an admin is fixed (Customers > Gift Registries > Registries > select registry, open Items tab > click on View link in Action column > "Increase/decrease received items by" option added).
June 30, 2011 (ver. 2.1.6)
+ Advanced Language Pack for the extension added:
June 14, 2011 (ver. 2.1.5)
* An incorrect counting of the invoiced and ordered numbers of the products is fixed.
May 24, 2011 (ver. 2.1.4)
+ Registry scope setting added;
* Incorrect displaying of the registry search results is fixed;
* Registries and registry items are now displayed according to the selected scope of the store.
April 29, 2011 (ver. 2.1.3)
+ Compatible with Magento 188.8.131.52.
April 19, 2011 (ver. 2.1.3)
* Incorrect displaying of the thumbnails within the grouped or configurable products is fixed.
March 25, 2011 (ver. 2.1.2)
* The ajax sorting issue fixed.
February 18, 2011
+ Compatible with Magento 184.108.40.206.
January 10, 2011 (ver. 2.1.0)
+ Order Information section displays related Registry ID;
+ Supports Magento Gift Messages;
+ Provides a Share Registry link for simpler maintenance;
+ Tracks item's status and enables Users to view which items are Pending;
+ Compatible with Magento 220.127.116.11;
* Fixed the incorrect behaviour whilst using HTTPS;
* Fixed the redirect on new registry adding;
* Fixed the loss of the registry status after editing the registry by an admin.;
* Fixed the lack of pager at the Popular Gifts page.
October 14, 2010
+ Displays "SKU" and "Customer Comments" columns on the Items list of each registry in admin panel.
February 26, 2010
+ Compatible with Magento 1.4.0.
September 16, 2009
+ Visual indication of the gift registry purchases on cart and checkout pages;
+ Ability to select an amount of each gift and add the required ones to cart at once.
August 30, 2009
+ Ability to add all gifts from a registry to cart at once;
+ Supports configurable products;
+ Displaying the list of available registries to add a product to the required one from a catalog page.
+ Added an optional password protection for a registry;
+ Supports SSL;
+ Compatible with Magento 1.2.0.
Please note that you need to have your license registered in order to be able to submit a ticket. License registration is optional, but no support will be performed for unregistered licenses. If your license isn't registered yet, please take a look at this document for instructions. If your license is registered, please follow the link to submit a support ticket.
If you have a pre-sale question, please use this link.
Duplicated tickets automatically go to the end of the queue.
The support team kindly asks you to provide all necessary access info and give a proper problem description when submitting the initial ticket to speed up the support process.
Regular working hours of AITOC Support Team are Monday – Friday, 8 am - 5 pm GMT (3 am -12 pm EST).
Please note that the extension is already enabled, there's no need to Manage Aitoc Modules in the back-end of the demo.
RatingReview by Pratik (Posted on 10/24/13)
Great Support solve some minor issue and important thing is quick reply for support center.
RatingReview by Emerson Mattos (Posted on 11/9/12)
It is a nice product.
Support was very good and was able to work through the issues.
AITOC team has been really helpful and promptly helped with all issues and questions.
RatingReview by Neil (Posted on 9/28/12)
My client was interested in a gift registry as part of a new online store. AITOC was really the only solution with all the features they required. I installed it and was pleased with the seamless integration with magento and my client has been very satisfied with it. Also, I must add that AITOC customer service has always been helpful and quick with a reply to any issue that arise. We really could not have made a better decision.
RatingReview by Lubos Jezik (Posted on 7/27/12)
I have been using AITOC modules for some time and been very satisfied with every order.
Gift Registry is a nice way of enhancing your customers experience and the only module on the market that can handle registries properly.
Moreover, AITOC team has been really helpful and promptly helped with all issues and questions.
5 stars from me!
RatingReview by Ryan (Posted on 6/17/10)
Had some initial troubles getting it set up and configured, but support was very good and was able to work through the issues. Has made our customers very happy, and think it will really help us drive revenue growth.
Write Your Own Review
Why choose AITOC modules and support services.
Bulk and accrual discounts, and inbuilt discounts on support time.