(Review by Emil)
(Review by Michael)
(Review by Excellent product & fantastic support)
Turn your customers into your sales managers
Help your customers to get the gifts they really want! This extension allows your customers to create and manage gift registries that would let their guests know what they would like to get for any special occasion. Your benefit in this case is great: with gift registries your customers bring all their friends to shop for gifts in your online store. Turn your customers into your sales managers!
With Magento Gift Registry extension your customers can:
- Create and manage multiple gift registries;
- Add gifts to registries and move them between registries;
- Indicate gifts priority;
- Leave comments for each gift;
- Share gift registries with potential gift-buyers;
- Indicate the date of event and address for shipping the gifts;
- View the list of gift buyers associated with the purchased gifts and read the notes they've made while making the purchase;
- Search for gift registries;
- Add gifts from other customer’s gift registries to theirs;
- Track item's status and view which items are Pending;
- Protect Magento registries with passwords;
With Magento Gift Registry extension Admin can:
- Define the scope for Magento registries when using the extension on more than one store;
- Manage the list of available event types;
- View the list of created registries;
- View Magento registry details: added items and completed orders;
- View related Magento Registry ID in the Order Information section;
- Get notifications about new registries created and orders completed for them (optionally);
- Deny gift list owners the option to protect registries with a password;
- Deny gift list owners the option to hide registries from being displayed in search results.
- New! Create a gift registry from the admin view and add products to it.
- New! Identify a gift list owner in the admin panel by email.
The extension Supports Magento Gift Messages. The extension's functionality code is 100% Open Source.
Watch this video for a real-life example and a short back-end tour:
Online Extension User Guide
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
September 9, 2015 (ver. 3.0.2)* Fixed an issue with adding product to the cart after empty cart with gift list product.
August 3, 2015 (ver. 3.0.1)+ The extension is compatible with Magento CE up to 188.8.131.52
July 10, 2015 (ver. 3.0.0 - for Magento 1.4.0+)+ Ability to create a gift registry from the admin view and add products to it;
+ Ability to identify a gift list owner in the admin panel by email.
April 14, 2015 (ver. 2.2.16 - for Magento 1.4.0+)* The issue with the product not showing up on the gift list when added from a grouped product and the issue with parts of a grouped product not visible individuality have been fixed.
April 6, 2015 (ver. 2.2.15 - for Magento 1.4.0+)* The design issues are fixed for Magento CE 1.9+.
March 26, 2015 (ver. 2.2.14 - for Magento 1.4.0+)+ Gift list owner shipping address info is added to share registry email.
December 20, 2014 (ver. 2.2.13 - for Magento 1.4.0+)* French Language Pack is updated.
November 26, 2014 (ver. 2.2.12 - for Magento 1.4.0+)* An issue with co-registrant's name is not included in Share email is fixed.
October 28, 2014 (ver. 2.2.11 - for Magento 1.4.0+)* Incorrect configurable product price issue is fixed.
October 6, 2014 (ver. 2.2.10 - for Magento 1.4.0+)* Fixed the incorrect action when adding to cart after failed attempt to add to registry.
July 2, 2014 (ver. 2.2.9)
* Issue with no registrant's shipping address at checkout if address is entered after registry creation is fixed.
June 19, 2014 (ver. 2.2.8)+ The extension is compatible with Magento CE up to 184.108.40.206
May 27, 2014 (ver. 2.2.7)+ For more flexibility AITOC Rewrite system is now disabled by default but can be enabled fully or partially.
February 3, 2014 (ver. 2.2.6)
* Issue with incrementing product's quantity upon multiple addition to gift registry is fixed.
December 13, 2013 (ver. 2.2.5)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 220.127.116.11.
October 23, 2013 (ver. 2.2.5)
* Fix is added: a current class is applied to "My Gift Registry" now.
October 11, 2013 (ver. 2.2.4)
+ Compatible with Magento CE up to 18.104.22.168.
June 14, 2013 (ver. 2.2.3)
* Fixed the issue when an event takes much time to be loaded for viewing.
April 3, 2013 (ver. 2.2.2)
* Fixed the issue with displaying the date of event in the format not relevant to the one configured in the system settings.
March 6, 2013 (ver. 2.2.1)
* The issue with displaying the different dates of the same event is fixed.
February 26, 2013 (ver. 2.2.0)
+ Allows admin to deny gift list owners to protect registries with a password;
+ Allows admin to deny gift list owners to hide registries from being displayed in search results.
July 24, 2012 (ver. 2.1.10)
* Not displaying the custom options of products in gift lists is fixed.
* Some spelling mistakes are fixed.
July 16, 2012 (ver. 2.1.9)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 22.214.171.124.
June 22, 2012 (ver. 2.1.9)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 126.96.36.199.
June 20, 2012 (ver. 2.1.9)
* Front-end performance improvements of the extension.
April 28, 2012 (ver. 2.1.8)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 188.8.131.52.
February 2, 2012 (ver. 2.1.8)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 184.108.40.206.
October 24, 2011 (ver. 2.1.8)
+ Compatible with CE 220.127.116.11.
September 27, 2011 (ver. 2.1.8)
* Fixed the incorrect displaying of price and currency symbols.
August 23, 2011 (ver. 2.1.7)
+ Compatible with CE 18.104.22.168.
August 10, 2011 (ver. 2.1.7)
+ Quantity of invoiced items can now be hidden by new option added (System > Configuration > Gift Registry > "Display number of Invoiced items along with totally Ordered ones" under General Options);
* Wrong calculation of the number of the invoiced and totally ordered items is fixed;
* The issue with editing the number of the received items by an admin is fixed (Customers > Gift Registries > Registries > select registry, open Items tab > click on View link in Action column > "Increase/decrease received items by" option added).
June 30, 2011 (ver. 2.1.6)
+ Advanced Language Pack for the extension added:
June 14, 2011 (ver. 2.1.5)
* An incorrect counting of the invoiced and ordered numbers of the products is fixed.
May 24, 2011 (ver. 2.1.4)
+ Registry scope setting added;
* Incorrect displaying of the registry search results is fixed;
* Registries and registry items are now displayed according to the selected scope of the store.
April 29, 2011 (ver. 2.1.3)
+ Compatible with Magento 22.214.171.124.
April 19, 2011 (ver. 2.1.3)
* Incorrect displaying of the thumbnails within the grouped or configurable products is fixed.
March 25, 2011 (ver. 2.1.2)
* The ajax sorting issue fixed.
February 18, 2011
+ Compatible with Magento 126.96.36.199.
January 10, 2011 (ver. 2.1.0)
+ Order Information section displays related Registry ID;
+ Supports Magento Gift Messages;
+ Provides a Share Registry link for simpler maintenance;
+ Tracks item's status and enables Users to view which items are Pending;
+ Compatible with Magento 188.8.131.52;
* Fixed the incorrect behaviour whilst using HTTPS;
* Fixed the redirect on new registry adding;
* Fixed the loss of the registry status after editing the registry by an admin.;
* Fixed the lack of pager at the Popular Gifts page.
October 14, 2010
+ Displays "SKU" and "Customer Comments" columns on the Items list of each registry in admin panel.
February 26, 2010
+ Compatible with Magento 1.4.0.
September 16, 2009
+ Visual indication of the gift registry purchases on cart and checkout pages;
+ Ability to select an amount of each gift and add the required ones to cart at once.
August 30, 2009
+ Ability to add all gifts from a registry to cart at once;
+ Supports configurable products;
+ Displaying the list of available registries to add a product to the required one from a catalog page.
+ Added an optional password protection for a registry;
+ Supports SSL;
+ Compatible with Magento 1.2.0.
To get help with any pre-sale questions or to submit a support ticket, please click here .
Note that all duplicated tickets automatically go to the end of the queue.
To help you with your problem, we need to have all the necessary access details and a detailed descriptions of the problem you have.
Regular working hours of AITOC Support Team are Monday – Friday, 8 am - 5 pm GMT (3 am -12 pm EST).
Customer login: email@example.com / a111111
Administrator login: admin/a111111
Please note that the extension is already enabled, there's no need to Manage Aitoc Modules in the back-end of the demo.
Customer Login: firstname.lastname@example.org / a111111
RatingReview by Bruno (Posted on 6/15/15)
I'm just a happy customer. Installed 4 different gift registry extensions but this one has a clean code, no core rewrites, no encrypted files and works out of the box.
RatingReview by Guilherme (Posted on 8/13/14)
recommend it to everyone, and the support was very good at all doubt our team
RatingReview by Michael (Posted on 5/9/14)
Outstanding support. Fast, uncomplicated and successful. Thank you!
RatingReview by Pratik (Posted on 10/24/13)
Great Support solve some minor issue and important thing is quick reply for support center.
RatingReview by Emerson Mattos (Posted on 11/9/12)
It is a nice product.
Support was very good and was able to work through the issues.
AITOC team has been really helpful and promptly helped with all issues and questions.
RatingReview by Neil (Posted on 9/28/12)
My client was interested in a gift registry as part of a new online store. AITOC was really the only solution with all the features they required. I installed it and was pleased with the seamless integration with magento and my client has been very satisfied with it. Also, I must add that AITOC customer service has always been helpful and quick with a reply to any issue that arise. We really could not have made a better decision.
RatingReview by Lubos Jezik (Posted on 7/27/12)
I have been using AITOC modules for some time and been very satisfied with every order.
Gift Registry is a nice way of enhancing your customers experience and the only module on the market that can handle registries properly.
Moreover, AITOC team has been really helpful and promptly helped with all issues and questions.
5 stars from me!
RatingReview by Ryan (Posted on 6/17/10)
Had some initial troubles getting it set up and configured, but support was very good and was able to work through the issues. Has made our customers very happy, and think it will really help us drive revenue growth.
Write Your Own Review
Why choose AITOC modules and support services.