(Review by Sorin Haulica - Logic Plus)
(Review by James Lai, ShearUp.com)
(Review by Jeff Minor - CTO - Goedekers.com)
Make your navigation more flexible and user-friendly with Layered Navigation Pro! This extension will enable your customers to indicate all the product parameters at once without having to choose attributes one by one to find the right product.
List of features:
- Adds layered navigation to your website home page;
- Uses breadcrumbs-like categories display adopted from Amazon.com;
- Enables your customers to shop by multiple attributes in a category;
- Enables your customers to filter search results by multiple attributes;
- Highlights current selection directly in the filter block;
- Allows customers to select a price range or to input price directly;
- Uses popular Price Slider control;
- Introduces an Endless Page option which allows for displaying all products on one page, with products being uploaded as the shopper scrolls down the product list/grid (think of Google Images);
- Boosts your site performance with the fast AJAX calls;
- Improves user experience with the AJAX paging and sorting;
- The extension's functionality code is 100% Open Source.
Please note the extension is only compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition. If you need the version compatible with Magento Professional Edition, please contact us.
Our services include 30-day moneyback, 6 months of free support and bug fixing since module purchase date.
To make your experience with AITOC’s extensions simple, we offer paid installation services. If you feel that you might have troubles with module installation, we advise that you order professional installation services before you encounter problems. To order the service please check the Professional Installation box on this page and proceed with the purchase. Once the purchase is confirmed, you will get an automated email in regard to the ordered installation service. Please reply according to the instructions contained in the message.
If you need to extend the core functionality of Magento, please consider AITOC’s Magento Customization services.
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
August 16, 2012 (ver. 10.4.7)+ When "Reload page while Click on Another Category" is set to "Yes", the extension now updates breadcrumbs for subcategories and categories.
August 8, 2012 (ver. 10.4.7)* The bug when clicking on a category with Solr is on is now fixed;
* The bug with the navigation bar when Solr is on is now fixed.
August 6, 2012 (ver. 10.4.6)* The filter ranging with slider works correctly for all attributes.
July 23, 2012 (ver. 10.4.5)* A minor price-related bug has been fixed.
July 16, 2012 (ver. 10.4.4)+ The extension is now compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition 220.127.116.11.
June 30, 2012 (ver. 10.4.4)* A minor search error is now fixed.
June 22, 2012 (ver. 10.4.3)* The bug with the Clear All button not disappearing after unchecking all values is now fixed;
+ The extension is now improved in terms of SEO.
May 31, 2012 (ver. 10.4.2)* The bug with the incorrect quantities of the filtered products is now fixed;
* The fatal error appearing sometimes when Solr is used as a search engine is now fixed.
May 31, 2012 (ver. 10.4.1)* The incorrect links are now corrected for the toolbar block.
May 29, 2012 (ver. 10.4.0)* Endless Page option and Shop By Brands extension are now fully compatible for the Enterprise Edition.
May 25, 2012 (ver. 10.3.9)+ Endless page and Solr are now compatible for the Enterprise Edition
May 2, 2012 (ver. 10.3.8)+ The extension is compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition 18.104.22.168
April 13, 2012 (ver. 10.3.6)
* Price Input and Price Slider now work correctly for decimals.
April 6, 2012 (ver. 10.3.5)
* "Go Back" button now works correctly when Shop By Brands and Layered Navigation Pro are both installed.
March 22, 2012 (ver. 10.3.4)
+ The extension is now compatible with Magento Etnerprise Edition 22.214.171.124.
February 27, 2012 (ver. 10.3.4)
* Top navigation menu now shows submenus in IE 8 and 9.
February 22, 2012 (ver. 10.3.3)
* The sort direction now doesn't return to the default once another category is accessed;
* The compatibility bug with Shop By Brands is now fixed.
January 27, 2012 (ver. 10.3.2)
* The bug with incorrect display of some descriptions is fixed;
+ The extension is now compatible with Magento Enterprise 126.96.36.199.
January 20, 2012 (ver. 10.3.0)
+ Endless page option is now added;
* The bug with multiple tabs mixing up filter results is now fixed.
December 15, 2011 (ver. 10.2.9)
+ The extension is now compatible with Shop By Brands for Enterprise Edition ver. 11.0.0.
November 1, 2011 (ver. 10.2.8)
* When 'Featured Attributes Limit' = 0 and 'Automatic ranging for Attributes' = Yes, automatic ranging now works.
October 26, 2011 (ver. 10.2.7)
* Filtering now works when 'Featured Attributes Limit' and 'Featured Values Limit in Attributes' are both set to 0;
* "Clear All" and "Remove This Item" now work for categories.
October 11, 2011 (ver. 10.2.6)* The price slider tax bug is fixed.
October 6, 2011 (ver. 10.2.5)"Scroll to top when clicking on a new parameter" option is added.
September 27, 2011 (ver. 10.2.4)* The bug with the subcategory name not changing when browsing back is fixed.
September 23, 2011 (ver. 10.2.3)+ The extension is compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition 188.8.131.52.
September 21, 2011 (ver. 10.2.2)
* Minor compatibility fix.
September 16, 2011 (ver. 10.2.1)
* The bug with large number of attributes and categories slowing down the extension is now fixed.
July 25, 2011 (ver. 10.2.0)
+ Correct filtering for configurable products;
+ Auto-populate system for Attributes and values;
+ AJAX URL update.
June 29, 2011 (ver. 10.1.1)
+ Advanced Language Pack for the extension
May 27, 2011
April 21, 2011
Enterprise version 1.10 support.
January 20, 2011
Enterprise version launched.h3
Please refer to the FAQ page before submitting a ticket. This might help you solve your problem faster.
We do understand that the details we are requesting are important and confidential. The information will be kept confidential and protected from disclosure and it will only be used for support purposes.
There might be minor differences, but the demo is enough to give you an idea of how the extension works.
RatingReview by Brian Johnston (Posted on 12/29/10)
Having used this for several months, we are very pleased with performance and usability. We had some problems moving to new hosting provider and staging environment but the AITOC team were quick to provide support and resolve our issues. Great extension and great support always from AITOC.
RatingReview by Michael (Posted on 5/17/10)
Great extension to enhance navigation and AITOC support team is fantastic with questions and help with the modules.
RatingReview by Joe C. (Posted on 3/26/10)
This extension is based on the standard Magento Layered Navigation but on steriods!
It's fast, it's intuitive and it creates a superb customer experience. I was able to funnel some suggestions to the AITOC team and they implemented them to make this even better.
No store should be without this extension.
RatingReview by Joseph (Posted on 3/3/10)
I purchase this module and installed it on my own and ran into some issues with it conflicting with a previously installed extension (from another company). I tried to get it to work on my own with no luck.
I then purchased the module installation and the staff at AITOC logged on, spent some time analyzing things and within the hour it was working properly! Great great support!
This is the 2nd extension I have purchased from them with at least few more still left to purchase...
The extension itself is absolutely terrific. Very professional.
RatingReview by Andrew Khmil (Posted on 12/9/09)
just excellent extension, works how promised, no bugs encountered... Would like to have more documentation on css customization - kind of hard to figure out which divs are pulled to make the look of the navigation. Will have to ask for support.
RatingReview by Gui (Posted on 11/27/09)
This is just Ace! Although it may appear simple this extension improves the Layered navigation in Magento from "somewhat useful" to one of the biggest assets your store can offer in convenience.
Installation is really a matter of uploading, clearing cache and works right out of the box. Highly recommended
RatingReview by Sorin Haulica - Logic Plus (Posted on 11/26/09)