(Review by Great mod and great customization!)
(Review by Nick)
(Review by Brian Johnston )
Loyalty Program for Magento Enterprise Edition adds new set of Customer-related conditions to Shopping Cart Price Rules, introduces a new Action for Shopping Cart Price Rules that allows for applying a Surcharge, and enables customers to track their eligibility for certain discounts.
The extension enables you to:
- Provide discounts based on the total spending for a certain period of time, with the period being calculated from the date of a specific purchase: Customers will choose you over competition in order to be eligible for a higher accrual discount;
- Provide discounts based on customers' membership duration: This will help strengthen an emotional bond with your customer and create a valuable offer at the same time;
- Provide discounts based on purchase volume: Your customers will be motivated to place larger orders;
- Apply surcharges – either percentage or fixed amount – based on different criteria;
- Add new page in logged-in Customer’s account where Admin can publish information about discounts and coupons available to the Customer based on a set of criteria.
The extension comes with a User Manual. The extension's functionality code is 100% Open Source.
Please note that Loyalty Program for Enterprise Edition is fully compatible with AITOC’s Individual Promotions Extension for Enterprise Edition. When combined, these two extensions can add yet more flexibility in setting up Shopping Cart Price Rules. To get a better understanding of how these extensions work, please take a look at this short video tutorial that shows the making of the discount rules of AITOC store:
Please note the extension is only compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition. If you need the version compatible with Magento Professional Edition, please contact us.
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
October 24, 2013 (ver. 10.0.12)+ The extension is compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition 184.108.40.206
October 11, 2013 (ver. 10.0.12)* Compatibility fix with Aitoc Installer 3.0
August 28, 2013 (ver. 10.0.11)* Error page on submit coupon surcharge is fixed.
June 17, 2013 (ver. 10.0.10)+ The extension is compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition 220.127.116.11
April 19, 2013 (ver. 10.0.10)* Fixed the issue with applying rules to orders placed via admin panel;
* Fixed the issue with displaying surcharge in admin panel;
March 4, 2013 (ver. 10.0.9)* Fixed the issue with "No Coupon" shopping cart price rule;
January 11, 2013 (ver. 10.0.8)* Fixed the issue with options "is" and "is not " in Condition tab of Shopping Cart Price Rule;
July 17, 2012 (ver. 10.0.7)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 18.104.22.168
* Fixed the issue with "available specials" page in customer's account;
* Fixed the issue with auto-generated coupons;
March 22, 2012 (ver. 10.0.4)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 22.214.171.124
August 16, 2011 (ver. 10.0.4)* Fixed the issue with incorrect surcharge calculation at PayPal;
July 7, 2011 (ver. 10.0.3)+ Advanced Language Pack for the extension added:
All extension interfaces are translated into these languages;
June 17, 2011 (ver. 10.0.2)* Fixed the issue with discount label displaying in admin and in the cart;
May 12, 2011+ The extension is compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition 126.96.36.199
March 11, 2011 (ver. 10.0.0)+ The extension is compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition 188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206
Please note that you need to have your license registered in order to be able to submit a ticket. License registration is optional, but no support will be performed for unregistered licenses. If your license isn't registered yet, please take a look at this document for instructions. If your license is registered, please follow the link to submit a support ticket.
If you have a pre-sale question, please use this link.
Duplicated tickets automatically go to the end of the queue.
The support team kindly asks you to provide all necessary access info and give a proper problem description when submitting the initial ticket to speed up the support process.
Regular working hours of AITOC Support Team are Monday – Friday, 8 am - 5 pm GMT (3 am -12 pm EST).
Write Your Own Review
Why choose AITOC modules and support services.
Bulk and accrual discounts, and inbuilt discounts on support time.