(Review by Stuart Brown)
(Review by Maria Ruiz)
(Review by Maria Ruiz)
Loyalty Program for Magento Enterprise Edition expands the standard Shopping Cart Price Rules by adding new set of customer-related conditions, introducing a new action that allows for applying Surcharge. It also enables your customers to track their eligibility for certain discounts.
Benefits of using Loyalty Program for Magento EE at your store:
- Increase customer loyalty: now that you can provide discount based on the total spending over a specific time period, customers will prefer to do all the shopping at your store to achieve higher accrual discount;
- Strengthen emotional bond with your customers: Reward your customers for staying with you for a long time by providing discount based on the membership duration.
- Motivate customers to place larger orders: Provide discounts based on the purchase volume.
- Differentiate by applying surcharges – either percentage or fixed amount – based on different criteria;
- Keep customers interested: publish information about discounts offers available to the Customer based on a set of criteria right in the customers’ accounts.
The extension comes with a User Manual. The extension's functionality code is 100% Open Source.
Please note that Loyalty Program for Enterprise Edition is fully compatible with AITOC’s Individual Promotions Extension for Enterprise Edition. When combined, these two extensions can add yet more flexibility in setting up Shopping Cart Price Rules. To get a better understanding of how these extensions work, please take a look at this short video tutorial that shows the making of the discount rules of AITOC store:
Please note the extension is only compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition. If you need the version compatible with Magento Professional Edition, please contact us.
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
May 27, 2014 (ver. 10.0.15)+ For more flexibility AITOC Rewrite system is now disabled by default but can be enabled fully or partially.
March 12, 2014 (ver. 10.0.14)* Old licensing issue is fixed;
+ The extension is compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition 22.214.171.124
February 24, 2014 (ver. 10.0.13)* Fixed the issue with surcharge and invoice.
October 24, 2013 (ver. 10.0.12)+ The extension is compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition 126.96.36.199
October 11, 2013 (ver. 10.0.12)* Compatibility fix with Aitoc Installer 3.0
August 28, 2013 (ver. 10.0.11)* Error page on submit coupon surcharge is fixed.
June 17, 2013 (ver. 10.0.10)+ The extension is compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition 188.8.131.52
April 19, 2013 (ver. 10.0.10)* Fixed the issue with applying rules to orders placed via admin panel;
* Fixed the issue with displaying surcharge in admin panel;
March 4, 2013 (ver. 10.0.9)* Fixed the issue with "No Coupon" shopping cart price rule;
January 11, 2013 (ver. 10.0.8)* Fixed the issue with options "is" and "is not " in Condition tab of Shopping Cart Price Rule;
July 17, 2012 (ver. 10.0.7)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 184.108.40.206
* Fixed the issue with "available specials" page in customer's account;
* Fixed the issue with auto-generated coupons;
March 22, 2012 (ver. 10.0.4)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 220.127.116.11
August 16, 2011 (ver. 10.0.4)* Fixed the issue with incorrect surcharge calculation at PayPal;
July 7, 2011 (ver. 10.0.3)+ Advanced Language Pack for the extension added:
All extension interfaces are translated into these languages;
June 17, 2011 (ver. 10.0.2)* Fixed the issue with discount label displaying in admin and in the cart;
May 12, 2011+ The extension is compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition 18.104.22.168
March 11, 2011 (ver. 10.0.0)+ The extension is compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition 22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199
To get help with any pre-sale questions or to submit a support ticket, please click here .
Note that all duplicated tickets automatically go to the end of the queue.
To help you with your problem, we need to have all the necessary access details and a detailed descriptions of the problem you have.
Regular working hours of AITOC Support Team are Monday – Friday, 8 am - 5 pm GMT (3 am -12 pm EST).
RatingReview by Marco (Posted on 12/2/13)
This extension solved our problem regarding price adjustments.
Their email support to solve an issue has been fantastic: very quick and helpful.
Write Your Own Review
Why choose AITOC modules and support services.