(Review by Alex)
(Review by Tony)
(Review by Matt Hubball - PureDsign)
Use Mail-In Rebates on your Magento to make yet better use of Magento discounts. Here's why:
Mail-In Rebates is a powerful and widely-used sales promotion tool, and now it's available for Magento!
Mail-in Rebates is a great purchase incentive: it offers customers a partial rebate which is provided by the seller or by the manufacturer of the product. Such offer can stimulate purchase as much as a regular discount, but the seller can benefit more, because a) the manufacturer provides the rebate, i.e. bears the cost of discount, or b) not all the customers go through the trouble of claiming the rebate provided by the seller.
This extension makes it easy for Admin to create and manage Mail-in Rebate offers, and for customers to navigate and search your store for special offers.
By default Magento discounts such as rebates are not available without third party solutions. We offer you an easy tool for Admin to create and manage Mail-in Rebate offers, and for customers to navigate and search your store for special offers and discounts.
The extension creates additional “Price after Mail-in Rebate” line with final discounted price under the product price. Please note that Mail-in Rebates doesn’t impact the real price in your Magento store and doesn’t apply any discounts in the cart or during the Checkout.
With Mail-in Rebates the Admin can upload PDF claim form for each rebate separately. By signing the form in exchange for a discount or a refund, your customer will leave personal data (name, e-mail, address, method of payment, etc.) that can come in useful for direct marketing purposes.
The module extends Magento discounts functionality by adding a powerful mechanism to spur sales!
Mail-In Rebates features:
- Enables Admin to create separate Mail-In Rebates for several products;
- Enables Admin to create one Mail-In Rebate for a specific group of products;
- Allows for multiple Rebate conditions to be set up for one product;
- Enables Admin to specify the fixed Rebate amount;
- Enables Admin to specify Start and End dates of the Mail-In Rebate offer and automatically turns it on and off according to those dates;
- Admin can upload a Mail-In Rebate claim form in PDF format for each rebate;
- Displays “Price after Mail-in Rebate” line under the product price;
- Doesn’t impact the real price of products and doesn’t change the price in the cart or during checkout;
- Displays “Rebate Information” block on the product page, which contains the Rebate amount, Start/End dates of the offered discounts (rebates) and offer conditions;
- Enables customer to download the PDF document necessary to claim the rebate right from your Magento store;
- Enables customer to search the store for rebates based on products and/or manufacturers;
- Allows to view both active and expired rebate offers on a separate page of your Magento store;
- Saves the Mail-in rebates details for one year after their expiration;
- Comes with a User Manual;
- The extension's functionality code is 100% Open Source.
Our services include 30-day moneyback, 6 months of free support and bug fixing since module purchase date.
To make your experience with AITOC’s extensions simple, we offer paid installation services. If you feel that you might have troubles with module installation, we advise that you order professional installation services before you encounter problems. To order the service please check the Professional Installation box on this page and proceed with the purchase. Once the purchase is confirmed, you will get an automated email in regard to the ordered installation service. Please reply according to the instructions contained in the message.
If you need to extend the core functionality of Magento, please consider AITOC’s Magento Customization services.
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
April 3, 2013 (ver. 1.0.10)* Fixed the issue with incorrect displaying of rebate valid dates on front-end;
September 20, 2012 (ver. 1.0.9)* Fixed the issue with missing products if the rebate is edited;
July 9, 2012 (ver. 1.0.8)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 188.8.131.52
July 6, 2012 (ver. 1.0.8)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 184.108.40.206
May 17, 2012 (ver. 1.0.8)* Fixed the issue when date format is DD.MM.YYYY ;
April 26, 2012 (ver. 1.0.7)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 220.127.116.11
January 13, 2011 (ver. 1.0.7)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 18.104.22.168
January 04, 2012 (ver. 1.0.7)* Fixed the shorten tags in templates;
October 24, 2011 (ver. 1.0.6)* Fixed the issue with incorrect displaying price after mail-in rebate in shopping cart;
October 21, 2011 (ver. 1.0.5)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 22.214.171.124
* Fixed the issue with incorrect displaying price after mail-in rebate if the regular price includes tax;
August 24, 2011 (ver. 1.0.4)* Fixed the extension issue when customer logs-out;
August 22, 2011 (ver. 1.0.3)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 126.96.36.199
July 25, 2011 (ver. 1.0.3)* Fixed incompatibility with downloadable products;
July 8, 2011 (ver. 1.0.2)+ Advanced Language Pack for the extension added:
All extension interfaces are translated into these languages.
May 6, 2011+The extension is compatible with Magento 188.8.131.52
February 16, 2011
+The extension is compatible with Magento 1.5.0.x
Please refer to the FAQ page before submitting a ticket. This might help you solve your problem faster.
We do understand that the details we are requesting are important and confidential. The information will be kept confidential and protected from disclosure and it will only be used for support purposes.
Please note that the extension is already enabled, there's no need to Manage Aitoc Modules in the back-end of the demo.
RatingReview by Zen (Posted on 3/1/13)
Very helpful !! 5 Stars aren't enough to give you guys. I would highly recommend this product to everyone.