(Review by surendra Jirel)
(Review by Alana Twelmeyer)
(Review by Wai Hung)
Multi-Location Inventory extension for Magento Enterprise Edition allows for managing inventory on multiple Magento websites from a single Magento instance. This extension will be particularly useful for Enterprise merchants who run several stores that serve different geographical areas.
Multi-Location Inventory extension enables you to specify Magento inventory levels of each of your warehouses on corresponding websites and be notified about low stock. This will enable you to make intelligent predictions about the best ways to manage your logistics, customize your supply chains to match inventory demands in your multiple activity centers.
With Multi-Location Inventory for EE you will be able to:
- Indicate different inventory levels for each website;
- Track inventory level for each website;
- Track low stock for each website;
- Update attributes per website;
- Update stock per website and retrieve stock data.
The extension comes with a User Manual. The extension's functionality code is 100% Open Source.
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
August 22, 2014 (ver. 10.2.4)
+ Rewrites compatibility with AITOC Pre-Order 10.1.0+.
July 31, 2014 (ver. 10.2.3)
+ Compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition up to 188.8.131.52;
* Issue with incorrect records qty in Low Stock Report using multiple websites with different stocks' qty is fixed;
* Bug with the missing status and visibility fields for Magento EE 1.14 is fixed.
July 28, 2014 (ver. 10.2.2)
* Notify Low Stock RSS issue is fixed.
July 17, 2014 (ver. 10.2.1)* Fixed the issue with indexing on Magento EE 1.13.
May 28, 2014 (ver. 10.2.0)+ Allows to see products with low stock information for all websites at once and to see low stock information per product selected by SKU or for all products.
May 27, 2014 (ver. 10.1.18)+ For more flexibility AITOC Rewrite system is now disabled by default but can be enabled fully or partially.
March 11, 2014 (ver. 10.1.17)
+ Compatible with Magento Enterprise 184.108.40.206;
* Issue when out of stock items are shown as in stock on front end is fixed.
February 21, 2014 (ver. 10.1.16)
+ Compatible with Advanced Permissions for Enterprise Edition extension v.10.5.4+.
November 13, 2013 (ver. 10.1.15)
* Reindex problem for magento EE 1.13.+ is fixed.
October 30, 2013 (ver. 10.1.14)
+ Compatibility with Magento EE 220.127.116.11 added.
October 29, 2013 (ver. 10.1.14)
* Integrity constraint violation is fixed.
August 26, 2013 (ver. 10.1.13)
+ Product's inventory can be managed with help of Magento SOAP API v1, v2. An examples of the .php scripts either updating or retrieving the stock values can be found within the extension package (see "PHP_API_example.txt").
August 9, 2013 (ver. 10.1.12)
* Bug with crash after trying to create url rewrites for products within the admin is fixed.
June 17, 2013 (ver. 10.1.11)
+ Compatibility with Magento EE 18.104.22.168 added.
March 30, 2013 (ver. 10.1.10)
* The issue with the low stock and out of stock RSS notifications is fixed.
March 26, 2013 (ver. 10.1.9)
* Issue with saving bundle products is fixed.
March 5, 2013 (ver. 10.1.8)
* Performance improvements.
WARNING: Please make a backup before any manipulations with the files, just in case.
February 13, 2013 (ver. 10.1.7)
* Fixed the error with cron running when persistent shopping cart is used.
September 18, 2012 (ver. 10.1.6)
* Fixed the issue with an ability to increase item's quantity when allowed maximum has been already reached.
July 16, 2012 (ver. 10.1.5)
+ Compatible with Magento EE up to ver. 22.214.171.124.
May 29, 2012 (ver. 10.1.5)
+ Compatible with Magento EE 126.96.36.199;
* The occasional MySQL error fixed after editing and saving the product;
* Fixed error with retrieving product inventories by specifying multiple SKUs per one call via API v1.
March 22, 2012 (ver. 10.1.4)
* Compatible with Magento EE 188.8.131.52.
March 3, 2012 (ver. 10.1.4)
* Fixed error with inability to edit inventory attributes by a restricted admin.
February 9, 2012 (ver. 10.1.3)
* Fixed the error with the inventory changes not applied in the process of website mergning (in the scope of staging websites).
January 20, 2012 (ver. 10.1.2)
* Fixed the error connected to the staging websites merged under some circumstances.
January 3, 2012 (ver. 10.1.1)
* Minor bug fixed.
November 23, 2011 (ver. 10.1.0)
+ Now products' inventory can be managed via Magento API v1. An example of .php script for either updating or retrieving stock values comes with the package included (i.e "PHP_API_example.txt").
November 11, 2011 (ver. 10.0.6)
+ Compatible with Magento EE 184.108.40.206.
October 17, 2011 (ver. 10.0.5)
* Fixed the erroneous changing of the status from "In Stock" to "Out of Stock";
* Fixed the issue with not updating of "Out of Stock" status to "In Stock" after cancelling an order.
June 28, 2011 (ver. 10.0.4)
* Not counting of the "Use Default Values" attribute value in the process of import is fixed;
* "Use Default Values" attribute can now be selected within "Field Mapping" option of Export Profile;
* Issue with not copying of Inventory values from within Staging Website to another Website in the process of merging is fixed.
June 22, 2011 (ver. 10.0.3)
* Displaying the incorrect scope within "Qty" and "Manage Stock" options located at the "Inventory" tab is fixed now.
May 19, 2011 (ver. 10.0.2)
* Issue with decreasing the items within the default and dependent inventories is fixed.
April 20, 2011 (ver. 10.0.1)
* Issue with filtering the products within the "Low Stock Reports" section is fixed.
April 11, 2011 (ver. 10.0.0)
+ Compatible with Magento Enterprise 220.127.116.11.
February 10, 2011 (ver. 10.0.0)
+ Compatible with Magento Enterprise 18.104.22.168.
January 20, 2011 (ver. 10.0.0)
Enterprise version launched.
Please note that you need to have your license registered in order to be able to submit a ticket. License registration is optional, but no support will be performed for unregistered licenses. If your license isn't registered yet, please take a look at this document for instructions. If your license is registered, please follow the link to submit a support ticket.
If you have a pre-sale question, please use this link.
Duplicated tickets automatically go to the end of the queue.
The support team kindly asks you to provide all necessary access info and give a proper problem description when submitting the initial ticket to speed up the support process.
Regular working hours of AITOC Support Team are Monday – Friday, 8 am - 5 pm GMT (3 am -12 pm EST).
Please check Nokia 2610 Phone product for which Main Website uses default values and New Website has separate inventory.
FYI the extension is already enabled, there's no need to Manage Aitoc Modules in the back-end of the demo.
RatingReview by Gaurav Porwal (Posted on 6/8/12)
I have used this multi-Location Inventory, It works fine. The best part is the support team that help you to integrate and also customized it according to your modules.
Thanks To AITOC support team
RatingReview by Dano Blanchard (Posted on 6/1/12)
Our company has multiple Magento stores which sell the same SKUs but hold their own stock levels. When we discovered that Magento only supports 1 inventory level per SKU (regardless of how many stores that SKU appears in, we realized we had a problem. Some of our store's inventories are integrated to an ERP and some are stand alone. If you are looking for a solution to maintaining separate inventories of the same SKUs then AITOC's MultiLocation Inventory Location will solve this.
If you are like me, when buying an extension, the biggest concern is the quality of the code and the support behind it. If you are concerned about support, you can relax... We ran into an obscure problem with a SOAP API call (to retrieve Magento SKU/inventory levels) and AITOC staff was very responsive in offering a reasonable and affordable solution.
Oh yeah... They also make sure their extensions are confirmed to work with Enterprise Edition... which is not to be taken lightly.
Write Your Own Review
Why choose AITOC modules and support services.
Bulk and accrual discounts, and inbuilt discounts on support time.