(Review by Vincenzo)
(Review by Alessandro Ronchi)
(Review by Robson)
With this extension admin is enabled to:
- Specify different inventory levels for each website;
- Track inventory level for each website;
- Track low stock for each website (the extension supports Magento Low Stock feature);
- Update attributes per website (the extension supports Magento Update Attribute feature). The extension comes with a User Manual. The extension's functionality code is 100% Open Source.
Please note the extension is only compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition. If you need the version compatible with Magento Professional Edition, please contact us.
Our services include 30-day moneyback, 6 months of free support and bug fixing since module purchase date.
To make your experience with AITOC’s extensions simple, we offer paid installation services. If you feel that you might have troubles with module installation, we advise that you order professional installation services before you encounter problems. To order the service please check the Professional Installation box on this page and proceed with the purchase. Once the purchase is confirmed, you will get an automated email in regard to the ordered installation service. Please reply according to the instructions contained in the message.
If you need to extend the core functionality of Magento, please consider AITOC’s Magento Customization services.
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
March 26, 2013 (ver. 10.1.9)
* Issue with saving bundle products is fixed.
March 5, 2013 (ver. 10.1.8)
* Performance improvements.
WARNING: Please make a backup before any manipulations with the files, just in case.
February 13, 2013 (ver. 10.1.7)
* Fixed the error with cron running when persistent shopping cart is used.
September 18, 2012 (ver. 10.1.6)
* Fixed the issue with an ability to increase item's quantity when allowed maximum has been already reached.
July 16, 2012 (ver. 10.1.5)
+ Compatible with Magento EE up to ver. 220.127.116.11.
May 29, 2012 (ver. 10.1.5)
+ Compatible with Magento EE 18.104.22.168;
* The occasional MySQL error fixed after editing and saving the product;
* Fixed error with retrieving product inventories by specifying multiple SKUs per one call via API v1.
March 22, 2012 (ver. 10.1.4)
* Compatible with Magento EE 22.214.171.124.
March 3, 2012 (ver. 10.1.4)
* Fixed error with inability to edit inventory attributes by a restricted admin.
February 9, 2012 (ver. 10.1.3)
* Fixed the error with the inventory changes not applied in the process of website mergning (in the scope of staging websites).
January 20, 2012 (ver. 10.1.2)
* Fixed the error connected to the staging websites merged under some circumstances.
January 3, 2012 (ver. 10.1.1)
* Minor bug fixed.
November 23, 2011 (ver. 10.1.0)
+ Now products' inventory can be managed via Magento API v1. An example of .php script for either updating or retrieving stock values comes with the package included (i.e "PHP_API_example.txt").
November 11, 2011 (ver. 10.0.6)
+ Compatible with Magento EE 126.96.36.199.
October 17, 2011 (ver. 10.0.5)
* Fixed the erroneous changing of the status from "In Stock" to "Out of Stock";
* Fixed the issue with not updating of "Out of Stock" status to "In Stock" after cancelling an order.
June 28, 2011 (ver. 10.0.4)
* Not counting of the "Use Default Values" attribute value in the process of import is fixed;
* "Use Default Values" attribute can now be selected within "Field Mapping" option of Export Profile;
* Issue with not copying of Inventory values from within Staging Website to another Website in the process of merging is fixed.
June 22, 2011 (ver. 10.0.3)
* Displaying the incorrect scope within "Qty" and "Manage Stock" options located at the "Inventory" tab is fixed now.
May 19, 2011 (ver. 10.0.2)
* Issue with decreasing the items within the default and dependent inventories is fixed.
April 20, 2011 (ver. 10.0.1)
* Issue with filtering the products within the "Low Stock Reports" section is fixed.
April 11, 2011 (ver. 10.0.0)
+ Compatible with Magento Enterprise 188.8.131.52.
February 10, 2011 (ver. 10.0.0)
+ Compatible with Magento Enterprise 184.108.40.206.
January 20, 2011 (ver. 10.0.0)
Enterprise version launched.
Please refer to the FAQ page before submitting a ticket. This might help you solve your problem faster.
We do understand that the details we are requesting are important and confidential. The information will be kept confidential and protected from disclosure and it will only be used for support purposes.
RatingReview by Dano Blanchard (Posted on 6/1/12)
Our company has multiple Magento stores which sell the same SKUs but hold their own stock levels. When we discovered that Magento only supports 1 inventory level per SKU (regardless of how many stores that SKU appears in, we realized we had a problem. Some of our store's inventories are integrated to an ERP and some are stand alone. If you are looking for a solution to maintaining separate inventories of the same SKUs then AITOC's MultiLocation Inventory Location will solve this.
If you are like me, when buying an extension, the biggest concern is the quality of the code and the support behind it. If you are concerned about support, you can relax... We ran into an obscure problem with a SOAP API call (to retrieve Magento SKU/inventory levels) and AITOC staff was very responsive in offering a reasonable and affordable solution.
Oh yeah... They also make sure their extensions are confirmed to work with Enterprise Edition... which is not to be taken lightly.