(Review by jb)
(Review by Andreas)
(Review by Tobias Rafreider)
Why use One-Page Checkout Booster for Magento
Help your customers spend less time while placing an order – this will leave less time for them to change their mind about making the purchase. One-Page Checkout Booster for Magento enables you to simplify the Checkout and merge it with the Shopping Cart step for better user experience and higher conversion rate.
The extension expands all checkout steps and displays them on one page, so that your customers know in advance what fields they’d have to fill out. This increases trust and significantly reduces cart abandonment.
With One-Page Checkout Booster your customers will find it easier to place an order, because the checkout process becomes much faster, and your returning customers will be able to place an order with just one click!
One-Page Checkout Booster Features:
- Expands standard Magento Onepage checkout into the list of steps by removing the Continue button;
- Enables Admin to merge Magento Shopping Cart and the expanded Checkout by:
- placing the entire checkout to the Shopping Cart section of your store, or
- placing the Shopping Cart into the Order Review step of the expanded Checkout;
- If the latter option is chosen, the user is taken to Checkout directly from the Product Page, bypassing the standard Shopping Cart section, yet having an option to edit cart content during checkout;
- Enables Admin to choose between compact 3-column layout of all Checkout fields and standard Magento layout;
- Compatible with Sage Pay Suite CE (ver. 1.1.8+) and Sage Pay Suite Pro (ver. 1.1.11+) extensions from Ebizmarts;
- Uses AJAX which allows for updating info without reloading the page;
- Enables Admin to specify the Checkout Page Title;
- Allows admin to choose the displaying method of Terms & Conditions content either in a pop-up window or in a text-area field just above the Condition Name;
- Allows registered customers to log into the store by using pop-up login screen;
- Comes with a User Manual;
- The extension's functionality code is 100% Open Source.
Use the following AITOC extensions for further optimization of your checkout and user experience:
- With Checkout Fields Manager you’d be able to personalize your checkout by adding extra fields to your checkout;
- Configurable Checkout will help to make your checkout shorter by removing unnecessary checkout fields and steps;
- Shopping Cart Editor will enable your customers to edit Custom Options, Configurable Product Options and Bundled Product Options of selected products during checkout;
- Delivery Date will enable you and your customers to agree on the date and time of delivery;
- Abandoned Carts Alerts Pro will send out notifications to your customers who haven’t completed their purchases, both to registered users and guests: One-Page Checkout Booster captures the necessary contact info so that you can use it to recover abandoned carts.
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
August 6, 2014 (ver, 10.3.9)
+ Compatible with Magento Enterprise 22.214.171.124.
May 29, 2014 (ver. 10.3.8)
* Issue with Persistent cookie is deleted on checkout is fixed.
May 27, 2014 (ver. 10.3.7)+ For more flexibility AITOC Rewrite system is now disabled by default but can be enabled fully or partially.
March 11, 2014 (ver. 10.3.6)
+ Compatible with Magento Enterprise 126.96.36.199.
February 26, 2014 (ver. 10.3.6)
+ Compatible with Extra Fee extension;
* Review block ajax update issue when using Extra Fee Gift Wrap is fixed.
February 3, 2014 (ver. 10.3.5)
* Issue with contact information changes is fixed.
January 9, 2013 (ver. 10.3.4)
* Payment block with PayPal Payflow Link Edition issue is fixed.
December 18, 2013 (ver. 10.3.3)
+ Enables Admin to set the default shipping method;
* Issue when the cost of Shipping Method doesn't displaying in order review is fixed.
December 5, 2013 (ver. 10.3.2)
* Incompatibility issue with configurable checkout is fixed.
November 29, 2013 (ver. 10.3.1)
+ Compact design new option is added.
November 28, 2013 (ver. 10.3.0)
* Add compatibility for "Gift card" products type;
* Gift card + gift wrapping issues are fixed;
* Payment methods validation is fixed;
* Submit order issue in 1.13+ is fixed;
* Progress bar is updated;
* Issue with table rates is fixed;
* Issue with payment methods update is fixed;
* Compatibility issue with Configurable Checkout extension is fixed.
October 23, 2013 (ver. 10.2.42)
+ Compatibility with Shopping Cart Editor v.10.1.3 is added.
October 21, 2013 (ver, 10.2.41)
+ Compatible with Magento Enterprise 188.8.131.52.
September 27, 2013 (ver. 10.2.41)* Minor issues with gift wrapping are fixed.
September 24, 2013 (ver. 10.2.40)* Fixed the issue with gift wrapping and message compatibility.
September 17, 2013 (ver. 10.2.39)* Fixed the issue with magento Gift Registry.
September 4, 2013 (ver. 10.2.38)* Compatibility for "Gift card" products type for magento EE is fixed.
July 2, 2013 (ver. 10.2.37)* Specific behavior of checkbox autocomplete feature in Google Chrome’s is fixed;
* The error with the password field preventing customers from placing orders is fixed;
* Fixed the issue with not updating the number of cart items in the upper menu;
* Fixed the wrong redirection from HTTP when HTTPS is used;
* Fixed the issue with the blocked Autofill when using Chrome.
June 21, 2013 (ver. 10.2.36)
+ The compatibility with Magento EE 184.108.40.206 is added.
April 30, 2013 (ver. 10.2.35)
* Fixed the issue when buyers couldn't place orders through PayPal Express Checkout.
April 12, 2013 (ver. 10.2.34)
* Minor compatibility issue with our Configurable Checkout is fixed.
April 5, 2013 (ver. 10.2.33)
* Fixed some compatibility issues with our Checkout Fields Manager extension.
March 14, 2013 (ver. 10.2.32)
* Fixed the incompatibility issue with PayPal Website Payments Pro Hosted Solution
February 26, 2013 (ver. 10.2.31)
* Fixed the wrong displaying of long payment methods' names.
January 11, 2013 (ver. 10.2.30)
* Fixed the incompatibility issue with our Checkout Fields Manager extension.
December 29, 2012 (ver. 10.2.29)
* Fixed the issue with the particular displaying of the payment method.
December 21, 2012 (ver. 10.2.28)
* Fixed the validation issue when "Date of Birth" field contains zero.
December 10, 2012 (ver. 10.2.27)
* Fixed the wrong behaviour of the extension when persistent shopping cart is used.
December 10, 2012 (ver. 10.2.26)
* Minor stability improvements.
November 25, 2012 (ver. 10.2.25)
* Fixed the wrong behaviour of the extension when guest checkout is turned off (System > Configuration > Checkout > Checkout Options > Allow Guest Checkout).
November 5, 2012 (ver. 10.2.24)
* Fixed minor incompatibility issue with our Extra Fee extension.
October 30, 2012 (ver. 10.2.23)
* Increased compatibility with 3rd party extensions such as "Sweet Tooth Loyalty" which replace "discount" and "grand total" Magento native blocks in the cart section.
WARNING: Clients having "Sweet Tooth Loyalty" extension installed may still experience some issues if the checkout is in "compact mode" and "moved to cart" at the same time. Switching checkout to "default mode" could solve the problem.
The definition of the mentioned modes can be found in the User Manual.
October 25, 2012 (ver. 10.2.22)
* Fixed inability to place an order if paying with Paypal Payments Advanced payment method.
October 22, 2012 (ver. 10.2.21)
* Fixed the warning displayed for customers after they fill in appropriate fields of the Sage Pay Suite payment extension with valid credit card credentials.
WARNING: To obtain the bugfix an additional package needs to be downloaded.
For further instructions please refer to the Readme.txt within the help guide named "Making the extension compatible with Sage Pay Suite CE (Pro)" at Dosc & Help tab.
October 16, 2012 (ver. 10.2.21)
* Fixed inability to place an order having Sage Pay Suite CE (or Pro version) payment extension installed.
October 12, 2012 (ver. 10.2.20)
* Fixed an endless loading of the Shipping Methods step after customer signs on from the checkout page.
September 28, 2012 (ver. 10.2.19)
* Fixed the bug with an ability to increase products quantity with help of up-arrow if "Maximum Qty Allowed in Shopping Cart" has been already reached. The fix is actual for the clients having our Configurable Checkout extension installed at the same time.
September 17, 2012 (ver. 10.2.18)
* A minor issue with Authorize.net Direct Post is fixed.
September 12, 2012 (ver. 10.2.17)
+ Added reward points block displaying feature.
September 10, 2012 (ver. 10.2.16)
* Fixed the bug with incorrect working of up/down arrows for increasing/decreasing qty.
August 31, 2012 (ver. 10.2.15)
* Fixed the bug with an ability to place an order without filling payment info (IE8);
* Fixed the bug with an ability to increase products quantity with help of up-arrow if "Maximum Qty Allowed in Shopping Cart" has been already reached.
August 7, 2012 (ver. 10.2.14)
* Fixed the issue with not updating shipping methods in some cases;
+ Compatible with Sage Pay Suite CE and Sage Pay Suite Pro extensions from Ebizmarts.
WARNING: For the sake of compatibility with Sage Pay Suite CE (Pro) you'd need to download an additional package.
For further instructions please refer to the Readme.txt within the help guide named "Making the extension compatible with Sage Pay Suite CE (Pro)" at Dosc & Help tab.
July 16, 2012 (ver. 10.2.13)
+ Compatible with Magento EE up to ver. 220.127.116.11.
July 10, 2012 (ver. 10.2.13)
* Fixed the inability to login from the checkout page by pressing keyboard Enter key;
* Fixed the issue with inability to use Store Credits while placing an order;
* Minor error fix;
June 30, 2012 (ver. 10.2.12)
* Fixed the inability to place an order containing virtual or downloadable products.
June 15, 2012 (ver. 10.2.11)
* Tax calculation error for the unlogged users is fixed.
June 8, 2012 (ver. 10.2.10)
* Fixed the error with inability to place an order using the built-in Credit Card payment method.
May 18, 2012 (ver. 10.2.9)
+ Compatible with Magento EE 18.104.22.168;
* Fixed the bug with the loss of displaying the discount amount.
March 29, 2012 (ver. 10.2.8)
* Shipping methods are now displayed upon opening the checkout page instead of the "Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time." notice.
March 22, 2012 (ver. 10.2.7)
+ Compatible with EE 22.214.171.124;
* Fixed the issue with displaying the payment methods being rescticted to certain countries;
* Fixed the bug with an ability to click the Place Order button upon evaluation of the entered information.
February 27, 2012 (ver. 10.2.6)
* Bug with the checkout page refreshing/redirecting customers to cart upon payment method selection is now fixed.
February 15, 2012 (ver. 10.2.5)
* Fixed the issue with an ability to place an order with the total less then specified at the Configuration > Sales > Minimum Order Amount section;
* Fixed the bug with an inability to place an order under IE7/8. Actual for the clients running Magento with the prototype under the version less than 1.7. The version can be verified in the /js/prototype/prototype.js file next to the "Version" text.
February 8, 2012 (ver. 10.2.4)
* Fixed error with the checkout page refreshing/redirecting customers to cart upon clicking the Place Order button
February 6, 2012 (ver. 10.2.3)
* Fixed the error with not displaying the payment methods restricted by specific countries;
* JS errors about required fields left unfilled in are now replaced with inline warnings.
November 28, 2011 (ver. 10.2.2)
+ Compatible with Magento EE 126.96.36.199.
November 25, 2011 (ver. 10.2.2)
* The issue with not saving of the gift messages while placing an order is fixed.
November 21, 2011 (ver. 10.2.1)
* Fixed error with inability to login with help of pop-up login window when HTTPS is enabled for the front-end;
* All the phrases added by the extension (i.e not available in standard Magento locale) were placed into /app/locale/en_US/Aitoc_Aitcheckout.csv file.
November 2, 2011 (ver. 10.2.0)
+ Registered customer can now log into the store with help of pop-up login screen right from the checkout. To open the login screen a customer should click the "Already a registered customer? Please click here to login" link placed just beneath the checkout title;
* Minor bugs fixes.
October 14, 2011 (ver. 10.1.1)
+ Compatibility with EE 188.8.131.52 added;
* Fixed major error with inability to pay using "Authorize.net Direct Post" as a payment method;
* Fixed major error with not updating of the Order Review step;
* Fixed not common bug with redirecting to the Default Base URL from the websites configured to work with URL different from the default one.
October 12, 2011 (ver. 10.1.0)
+ Allows admin to choose the displaying method of Terms & Conditions content either in a pop-up window or in a text-area field just above the Condition Name.
September 7, 2011 (ver. 10.0.1)
* Fixed bug with inability of placing an order when there's only one payment method left for customers;
* Fixed blocking bug while opening either cart or checkout pages.
September 5, 2011 (ver. 10.0.0)
Enterprise version launched.
Please note that you need to have your license registered in order to be able to submit a ticket. License registration is optional, but no support will be performed for unregistered licenses. If your license isn't registered yet, please take a look at this document for instructions. If your license is registered, please follow the link to submit a support ticket.
If you have a pre-sale question, please use this link.
Duplicated tickets automatically go to the end of the queue.
The support team kindly asks you to provide all necessary access info and give a proper problem description when submitting the initial ticket to speed up the support process.
Regular working hours of AITOC Support Team are Monday – Friday, 8 am - 5 pm GMT (3 am -12 pm EST).
User account: firstname.lastname@example.org, password: a111111
Admin account: admin, password: a111111
Please note that the extension is already enabled, there's no need to Manage Aitoc Modules in the back-end of the demo.
RatingReview by Anders Præst (Posted on 6/20/14)
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Highly recommended! We are very happy using the extention
The best extention ever.
RatingReview by Elliot (Posted on 5/27/14)
A great product and incredible support that's quick and responsive.
RatingReview by Omveer chaudhary (Posted on 11/19/13)
Thanks it's a good module for customization but i want custom design in new page but not in popup so may u tell me how to resolved this issue
Response from AITOC:
Your question is not quite clear, please submit a support ticket.
RatingReview by Rodrigo (Posted on 10/11/13)
The product is great, and also support. Good module.
RatingReview by MIke (Posted on 7/2/13)
Pretty good all the way around except for a major omission: Where do customers put in order comments? Ouch.
Response from AITOC:
Thank you for your feedback, Mike. You may add extra fields to checkout (including order comments) with Checkout Fields Manager extension.
RatingReview by Donald N (Posted on 4/23/13)
Aitoc support is always very helpful and has excellent customer service! I high recommend this extension and the entire support team.
RatingReview by great product, easy to use (Posted on 3/21/13)
Easy to use and modify. very well written.
RatingReview by James (Posted on 2/5/13)
Very Good Extension,
Recommend to everyone!
RatingReview by Kelvin Seng (Posted on 12/19/12)
Thank all the Support.
I high recommend This extension and support team
RatingReview by Brad M (Posted on 12/10/12)
I use it on several websites I run. usually installs perfectly right out of the box. I use the compact display, which has customers looking at their cart and paying all at once. Super fast. Good service when needed, too.
RatingReview by Joris (Posted on 11/23/12)
Perfect extensions. Been having some problems with the server response time on our website and a programmer suspected it to be Aitoc's extensions. Well he was wrong but the feedback and help I got from Aitoc Support was excellent. I would recommend Aitoc to every Magento webmaster!
RatingReview by Christopher Quek Acmamall.com (Posted on 10/20/12)
We had our own theming and 1-page checkout booster was misaligned when we installed it. AITOC support gave us very good help with their customisation services. They were patient, responsive and very friendly to provide advice on how to get the extension installed. Very great service from AITOC. I will go with them for customisation services. Friendly prices and friendly people to work with!
We have tested it with our 5 integrated payment gateways and it works like a charm.
P.S. we are doing some theming on our side and will be bringing up live soon for others to check the extension.
RatingReview by Andrew (Posted on 9/19/12)
Aitoc are always very helpful and offer really good customer service! Thanks Anton for you help! I have used more expensive one page checkouts in the past, and there 3 times the price of this module but not nearly as good.
RatingReview by Christopher Quek (Posted on 9/19/12)
I purchased this product initially but it didn't suit my requirements as I had Enterprise edition which uses Rewards points. This 1-step checkout didn't have the feature. AITOC reviewed it and upgraded the version which now has the feature.
Very pleased that it works very well on the default enterprise theme, but currently still need to work on tweaking my own customised theme. Hopefully, in due course, it should be fixed.
A definite yes if you have an easy default theme as this feature will cut down on many clicks to purchase, increasing your sales but do check first whether it affects your customised theme.
RatingReview by Heder (Posted on 9/17/12)
I am very happy with the products aitoc
support fast and efficient.
recommend to everyone!
RatingReview by 123Greetings Store (Posted on 8/20/12)
We have 3 extensions from AITOC and the support has been simply fantastic.
One page checkout has helped us improve conversion rates and has a simple and clean design.
We have asked them many questions and several customizations. AITOC has been patient and very cooperative.
Will recommend to all
RatingReview by Eddy van den Berg (Posted on 6/26/12)
I use it for all my Magento webshops. Makes checkin out very easy!
Completely Open source so custom programming is no problem!
Thank you Aitoc!
RatingReview by Antonino (Posted on 5/7/12)
I have purchased together with other extensions AITOC 5 and are all working and above all do the job for which they were created.
AITOC support is wonderful and very professional.
I recommend everyone purchase.
I'm really pleased
RatingReview by Worth every Penny! (Posted on 3/16/12)
In the beginning i was thinking about it for a while until i made the purchase. But now i know it was worth every penny.
A. i saw increase in conversions right away and B. The customer service is amazing, they respond within no time!
I highly recommend this extension. its a no brainier
Write Your Own Review
Why choose AITOC modules and support services.
Bulk and accrual discounts, and inbuilt discounts on support time.