(Review by Craig Astbury)
(Review by Joel B)
(Review by Customer Service)
Why use Orders Export and Import extension on your Magento
Export orders from Magento and import them into other Magento installs, ERP systems and/or accounting software. You need just one product license to migrate the data from one magento installation to another.
Orders Export and Import features
- Exports Orders, Order Addresses, Order Payments, Order Payment Transactions, Order Status History, Invoices, Invoice Comments, Invoice Items, Shipments, Shipment Comments, Shipped Items, Shipments Tracking, Credit Memos, Credit Memo Comments, Credit Memo Items, Checkout fields;
- Enables export via remote FTP and e-mail;
- Supports CSV/Tab Separated, XML formats;
- Enables Admin to upload XSL Template File for transferring orders to 3rd party software;
- Allows for exporting orders based on Order Status, Order Numbers, Order Placement Date, Customer IDs and/or Product IDs;
- Enables Admin to define Order Fields to be exported;
- Allows for automatic export via cron;
- Allows to automatically export orders after checkout is complete;
- Allows to automatically export an order after invoices were created for all products within that order;
- Enables Admin to export only those orders from a specific selection that weren’t exported before;
- Creates a page with data about all exported orders;
- Allows for importing orders to specific stores;
- Creates a page with data about all imported orders;
- Keeps a log of errors that occurred during Order Import;
- Enables Admin to interrupt the Order Import process when errors occur;
- Enables Admin to configure Import Behavior (add, replace or delete data for matching orders);
- If an order is missing customer data, the extensions creates a customer based on the Billing Address info;
- All data that was exported can be imported;
- Comes with a User Manual;
- The extension's functionality is 100% Open Source.
You might require a custom XSL template to have the export output fit the format of the software you need to import the data to. If you need a custom XSL template, please contact us for a quote via the Support tab. Please provide the requirements and samples.
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
December 18, 2013 (ver. 1.2.5)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 188.8.131.52
October 01, 2013 (ver. 1.2.4)* Fixed the issue with wrong transaction date;
September 27, 2013 (ver. 1.2.3)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 184.108.40.206
* Fixed the issue with importing configurable products;
September 12, 2013 (ver. 1.2.2)* Fixed the issue with importing configurable products;
July 26, 2013 (ver. 1.2.0)+ Multi-profile for export is now added;
June 10, 2013 (ver. 1.1.7)* Fixed the issue with missed auto-export orders after changes status of order;
January 17, 2013 (ver. 1.1.5)* Fixed several issues. Extension stability is improved. The extension now ignores the missing fields. Cancel action;
September 24, 2012 (ver. 1.1.4)* Fixed the issue with automatic export by cron via ftp;
August 16, 2012 (ver. 1.1.3)+ The extension now works for Magento 220.127.116.11 and Magento 18.104.22.168.
August 6, 2012 (ver. 1.1.3)* Values are now exported through tabulation when the delimeter is set to \t;
* Comments history notes, invoices, shipments and credit memos now all have correct dates of creation after import.
July 18, 2012 (ver. 1.1.2)* The crash when viewing export history in Magento 22.214.171.124 is now fixed;
* The extension now works correctly with locales other than en_US.
July 16, 2012 (ver. 1.1.1)+ Allows for importing specific orders into specific stores based on store ID in the import file;
* Automatic export after the checkout now works for Email and Remote FTP export;
* track_number field now appears when exporting order from Magento 1.4-1.5 and importing it to Magento 1.6 and up.
May 29, 2012 (ver. 1.1.0)* Any number of orders is now exported and imported correctly;
* Orders with payment transactions are now exported and imported without crashing;
* The fatal error which happened during the import when Magento is in developer's mode if now fixed;
* Orders with names containing symbols like ®,&0000195;, are now exported and imported.
April 27, 2012 (ver. 1.0.7)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 126.96.36.199.
April 20, 2012 (ver. 1.0.7)* Deleting orders through import history now works correctly for Magento 188.8.131.52; * The date of the order is now exported and imported correctly for Magento versions lower than 184.108.40.206;
April 18, 2012 (ver. 1.0.6)* Orders from CSV files for Magento 1.3 are now imported correctly; * Fatal error now doesn't occur when the extension is installed on Magento 220.127.116.11;
April 03, 2012 (ver. 1.0.4)* Delivery Date field now is exported correctly when the option "Automatically export order after checkout" is set to "YES";
March 26, 2012 (ver. 1.0.3)* Importing from Magento with custom payment systems to Magento now works correctly;
March 13, 2012 (ver. 1.0.2)* Import now works correctly for orders with "complete", "processing" and "closed" statuses; * XML order exporting and importing now works correctly for Magento 18.104.22.168;
March 2, 2012 (ver. 1.0.1)* AITOC Order Export and AITOC Order Import tabs are now displayed for all configuration
January 25, 2012 (ver. 1.0.0)+ The extension has been launched for the community version of Magento;
Please note that you need to have your license registered in order to be able to submit a ticket. License registration is optional, but no support will be performed for unregistered licenses. If your license isn't registered yet, please take a look at this document for instructions. If your license is registered, please follow the link to submit a support ticket.
If you have a pre-sale question, please use this link.
Duplicated tickets automatically go to the end of the queue.
The support team kindly asks you to provide all necessary access info and give a proper problem description when submitting the initial ticket to speed up the support process.
Regular working hours of AITOC Support Team are Monday – Friday, 8 am - 5 pm GMT (3 am -12 pm EST).
Please note that the extension is already enabled, there's no need to Manage Aitoc Modules in the back-end of the demo.
Please navigate to System>Aitoc Order Export or System>Aitoc Order Import to see the extension in action.
RatingReview by Ky Bluff (Posted on 6/4/13)
Look, I was really bummed that I couldn't just dump sql and upload the orders to my clients new site. It seems like a huge disconnect with upgrading Magento platforms. So basically I landed on this site 4 different times wile googling everything I could to get a solution for transferring orders and finally realized im losing myself money waisting any more time searching. So I purchased this extension and it is done within 10 minutes. If you're wondering it if works or if its worth it. Just buy it. You'll keep a clean database for your new install and you'll be done reading the Magento boards looking for migration tips. Take it from a guy who hates writing reviews and never buy extensions from developers I'v never worked with. This one is a diamond in the ruff and Im so stoked im actually writing a review. Well done guys! Thank you Thank you!
RatingReview by Jeff Minor - CTO - Goedekers.com (Posted on 4/18/13)
Amazing extension. We had 50,000 orders we had to find an easy, uniform way to port over from our old platform to Magento. Once we got a template set up to quickly get the CSVs constructed, this extension worked like a charm. AITOC was a lifesiver!
RatingReview by Great plugin! (Posted on 4/15/13)
I at first was a little hesitant on this plugin due to some of the reviews, but after researching a number of plugins, it was the best choice for me to resolve the import issue I had to resolve in dealing with MOM. I must say that I couldn't have been happier! I had to perform order mappings from another database and Magento and this worked as expected. I had a couple hiccups along the way but that was just because we weren't using the export functionality from the plugin, we were trying to use the plugin to map the values correctly so I could the import using this plugin.
When I ran into a wall with regards to mapping something for payment, Vladimir couldn't have been more helpful. He offered up a number of solutions and ideas and in the end it was a very easy process. I rarely leave feedback but because this plugin made what could have been an awful experience great, I felt the need to give back and state how it helped me. Thanks guys for all your help through this conversion!
RatingReview by Jan Fervers - gewaechshaus® (Posted on 7/6/12)
A piece of stable code which is based on new methods and functions, no more dataslow :). Instead of the competitors products price and effort are matching. And the most important thing, the support is fast and seems to be pro. I gave 4 stars, but this is clearly a 4,5 with tendencies to 5.
RatingReview by christian (Posted on 6/22/12)
Excellent support from Aitoc. We had to move a selection of orders from one complex multi website system to another. Thank you very much!
RatingReview by Matt Hubball - PureDsign (Posted on 6/21/12)
What a great module!! Had issues with the install but the guys from AITOC sorted in out for us in no time!! Thanks Guys. A++ Support
Write Your Own Review
Why choose AITOC modules and support services.
Bulk and accrual discounts, and inbuilt discounts on support time.