(Review by Works brilliantly)
(Review by Joris )
(Review by Jordi Kremer)
List of features:
- Enables Admin to label products as available for Pre-Orders;
- Allows the following Pre-Order options for products: No Pre-Order, Limited or Unlimited Quantity Pre-Order;
- Admin can specify the Product Availability Date that would be displayed on the page of a product available for Pre-Ordering;
- Displays “Pre-order” button instead of “Buy Now” on the product page of an item available for Pre-Order;
- Enables your customers to place a Pre-Order and pay for the item in advance;
- Makes it possible for customer to buy available goods and Pre-Order items during one session;
- Enables Admin to process the orders that contain both purchases and Pre-Orders;
- Regular purchase proceeds as usual, and pre-ordered item is shipped when the stock status is changed to Available;
- Sends automatic notifications to customers who placed Pre-Orders when the product status is changed to Available;
- Enables Admin to specify a custom stock status;
- Adds “Pending Pre-Order” and “Processing Pre-Order” to order statuses;
- Enables Admin to easily search for placed Pre-Orders with Filtering by Order Status;
- Comes with a User Manual;
- The extension's functionality code is 100% Open Source.
Please note that Pre-Orders extension allows charging only once, and charges will be made at the time pre-order is placed. It is up to you, and by no means limited by the extension functionality, to set the price for Pre-Order lower, higher, or the same as for the product when it is available.
Also please mind that in some states and countries it might be illegal to charge before the product is in stock. Please check if it is legal for the location where you operate before using this extension.
Please note the extension is only compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition. If you need the version compatible with Magento Professional Edition, please contact us.
Our services include 30-day moneyback, 6 months of free support and bug fixing since module purchase date.
To make your experience with AITOC’s extensions simple, we offer paid installation services. If you feel that you might have troubles with module installation, we advise that you order professional installation services before you encounter problems. To order the service please check the Professional Installation box on this page and proceed with the purchase. Once the purchase is confirmed, you will get an automated email in regard to the ordered installation service. Please reply according to the instructions contained in the message.
If you need to extend the core functionality of Magento, please consider AITOC’s Magento Customization services.
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
May 16, 2013 (ver. 10.0.30)* Compatibility issue with Multi-Location Inventory is fixed;
April 4, 2013 (ver. 10.0.29)* Fixed the issue with changing "Add to cart" button to "Pre-Order";
March 29, 2013 (ver. 10.0.28)* Fixed the issue with Pre-Order Note duplication;
March 12, 2013 (ver. 10.0.27)+ Updated German language pack;
February 4, 2013 (ver. 10.0.26)* Fixed the issue with incorrect displaying of reports for orders with "Processing Pre-Order" and "Processing" status;
December 11, 2012 (ver. 10.0.25)* Fixed the issue with setting Pre-Order item to out of stock when Pre-Order product qty becomes zero;
November 27, 2012 (ver. 10.0.24)* Fixed the locale issue;
+ Pre-Order Note is now can be set per store;
November 16, 2012 (ver. 10.0.23)* Fixed the issue with "Add to cart" button not changed to "Pre Order" when pre-order notice exists (configurable product only);
November 12, 2012 (ver. 10.0.22)* Fixed the Pre-Order note displaying issue;
November 2, 2012 (ver. 10.0.21)* Fixed the issue with "availability" status on product reviews page;
October 9, 2012 (ver. 10.0.20)* Fixed the issue with notifications not sent when purchased Pre-Order item becomes available;
+ The extension is compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition 188.8.131.52
September 18, 2012 (ver. 10.0.19)* The issue with the "Add to cart" does not change to "Pre Order" for the configurables is fixed;
June 29, 2012 (ver. 10.0.18)+ The extension is compatible with ShipWorks Shipping Software ver. 2.9 and ver. 3.0;
May 17, 2012 (ver. 10.0.17)+ The extension is compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition 184.108.40.206
* Fixed the issue with order status change after making product as Pre-Order again;
* Fixed the design issue in configurable products on store front;
April 18, 2012 (ver. 10.0.16)* Fixed the issue with incorrect order status when shipment is created;
April 3, 2012 (ver. 10.0.15)* Сompatibility fix with Google shopping;
March 22, 2012 (ver. 10.0.14)+ The extension is compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition 220.127.116.11
February 22, 2012 (ver. 10.0.14)* Fixed the issue when simple pre-order product is a part of bundle product;
November 14, 2011 (ver. 10.0.12)* Fixed the issue with shipping the pre-order items;
November 14, 2011 (ver. 10.0.11)* Fixed the critical observer.php bug in ver. 10.0.10;
November 3, 2011 (ver. 10.0.10)* Fixed the issue with cron when pre-order is used;
September 30, 2011 (ver. 10.0.9)* Fixed the issue with incorrect displaying configurable product statuses;
* Fixed the issue with displaying out of stock option of configurable product as pre-order;
September 22, 2011 (ver. 10.0.8)* Fixed the issue with order (with pre-order product) status changing;
September 8, 2011 (ver. 10.0.7)+ The extension is compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition 18.104.22.168
August 31, 2011 (ver. 10.0.6)* Fixed the issue with global config setting for pre-order;
August 15, 2011 (ver. 10.0.5)* Fixed the bug with pre-order products missing if admin URL is different from default;
August 8, 2011 (ver. 10.0.4)* Fixed the issue with incorrect change of order status;
* Fixed the issue with shipping/invoicing bundle product;
July 18, 2011 (ver. 10.0.3)* Fixed the issue with IE8
July 6, 2011 (ver. 10.0.2)+ Advanced Language Pack for the extension added:
All extension interfaces are translated into these languages;
May 20, 2011 (ver. 10.0.0)+ The extension is compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition 22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199
Please refer to the FAQ page before submitting a ticket. This might help you solve your problem faster.
We do understand that the details we are requesting are important and confidential. The information will be kept confidential and protected from disclosure and it will only be used for support purposes.