(Review by Michael)
(Review by Sorin Haulica - Logic Plus)
(Review by Vince Frank)
Product Matrix extension for Enterprise Edition enables Admin to create and edit configurable products with only TWO attributes in a convenient matrix form, where Admin can specify configuration for each simple associated product. This is a must-have extension that will save you a lot of time and effort.
List of features:
- Provides easy and intuitive interface for creating configurable products;
- Works for configurable products with TWO attributes only. Please see Configurable Products Pro that works for ANY number of attributes);
- Creates a matrix where Admin can specify simple associated product’s configuration: name, price, SKU, weight, availability, quantity, visibility and status;
- Enables Admin to create and edit products’ attributes;
- Enables Admin to manage inventory right in the product matrix;
- Allows for an unlimited number of options for each attribute;
- Supports English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch and Italian languages;
- Comes with a User Manual;
- The extension's functionality code is 100% Open Source.
To get a better idea about how the extension works, please take a look at this short video tutorial:
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
October 25, 2013 (ver, 10.1.3)
+ Compatible with Magento Enterprise 18.104.22.168;
* Incorrect confirmation message is fixed.
August 27, 2013 (ver, 10.1.2)
* SyntaxError: An invalid or illegal string was specified is fixed.
July 13, 2013 (ver, 10.1.1)+ Compatible with Magento Enterprise 22.214.171.124.
June 12, 2013 (ver, 10.1.0)+ Enables Admin to select a set of attribute values (exclude unnecessary values) before generating the matrix.
April 29, 2013 (ver, 10.0.9)+ Enables Admin to specify the price of simple associated products within the matrix.
August 10, 2012 (ver, 10.0.8)
* IE bugs for Magento EE 1.12 are fixed.
July 13, 2012 (ver, 10.0.7)+ Compatible with Magento Enterprise 126.96.36.199.
May 2, 2012 (ver, 10.0.7)
* "Clear all" button issue is fixed,
+ Compatible with Magento Enterprise 188.8.131.52.
March 26, 2011 (ver, 10.0.6)+ Compatible with Magento Enterprise 184.108.40.206.
January 13, 2011 (ver, 10.0.6)
+ Compatible with 220.127.116.11.
October 24, 2011 (ver, 10.0.5)
* Issue with large matrix design is fixed.
October 17, 2011 (ver, 10.0.4)
* Issue with the layered navigation block is fixed.
July 7, 2011
+ Advanced Language Pack with the following languages: - German, - French, - Spanish, - Italian, - Dutch is added.
April 15, 2011
+ Compatible with 18.104.22.168.
Feb 23, 2011
+ Enterprise version launched.
Please note that you need to have your license registered in order to be able to submit a ticket. License registration is optional, but no support will be performed for unregistered licenses. If your license isn't registered yet, please take a look at this document for instructions. If your license is registered, please follow the link to submit a support ticket.
If you have a pre-sale question, please use this link.
Duplicated tickets automatically go to the end of the queue.
The support team kindly asks you to provide all necessary access info and give a proper problem description when submitting the initial ticket to speed up the support process.
Regular working hours of AITOC Support Team are Monday – Friday, 8 am - 5 pm GMT (3 am -12 pm EST).
Please note that the extension is already enabled, there's no need to Manage Aitoc Modules in the back-end of the demo.
Please select Product with id=83 to see the extension in action.
Write Your Own Review
Why choose AITOC modules and support services.
Bulk and accrual discounts, and inbuilt discounts on support time.