(Review by AbsoluteX)
(Review by James Lai, ShearUp.com)
(Review by Christopher Quek Acmamall.com)
Recurring Purchase Assistant extension for Magento is the perfect tool for stores that sell goods that are purchased frequently and on regular basis, such as office supplies, groceries, baby care products, home and garden care products, etc.
Let your customers create, maintain and share lists of products for recurrent purchases. Make sure to remind them when it’s time to purchase again. Let them get discount based on the purchase history or even future purchase intent.
Here’s what the extension can do for you:
- Enable customers to add products to the recurring purchase list from a product page;
- Enable customers to inquire about discounts for the lists they create;
- Enable customers to easily save the content of their carts as a recurring product list;
- Make it easy to add the whole list to cart with just one click;
- Allow flexible lists management;
- Provide convenient list sharing options (email, social networks, instant messengers)
- Notify customers about changes in products from their lists (price change or product availability, for example);
- Remind customers when it’s time to make a next purchase;
- Include a convenient link to a full cart into that reminder;
All options available to shoppers in the front-end are available for Admin in the back-end. And more:
- Get the info about the number of purchases for each list;
- Add products to customers’ lists;
- Set up one-time or recurring email reminders about upcoming purchases;
- Set up individual discount conditions for specific lists (such as “Buy the list 10 times, get 50% off the 11th purchase, etc.). Priceless option when dealing with corporate clients and phone orders.
Online Extension User Guide
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
May 27, 2014 (ver. 1.0.6)+ For more flexibility AITOC Rewrite system is now disabled by default but can be enabled fully or partially.
December 23, 2013 (ver, 1.0.5)
+ Compatible with Magento 126.96.36.199.
October 3, 2013 (ver, 1.0.5)
+ Compatible with Magento 188.8.131.52.
April 15, 2013 (ver, 1.0.5)
+ Allows admin to add products to customer Product list (front end browsing emulated);
* Bug with adding product to wishlist is fixed;
* Crash when try add a product list to shopping cart is fixed.
July 9, 2012 (ver, 1.0.4)
+ Compatible with Magento 184.108.40.206.
July 5, 2012 (ver, 1.0.4)
+ Compatible with Magento 220.127.116.11.
April 27, 2012 (ver, 1.0.4)
+ Compatible with Magento 18.104.22.168.
January 25, 2012 (ver, 1.0.4)
+ Compatible with Magento 22.214.171.124.
January 3, 2012 (ver, 1.0.4)
* Minor bugs fixes.
December 30, 2011 (ver, 1.0.3)
* Minor bugs fixes.
December 20, 2011 (ver, 1.0.2)
* Minor bugs fixes.
November 24, 2011 (ver, 1.0.1)
* Compatibility issue with Shopping Cart Editor is fixed and few other tweaks are made.
October 28, 2011 (ver, 1.0.0)
+ Compatible with Magento 126.96.36.199.
September 19, 2011 (ver, 1.0.0)+The extension release.
Please note that you need to have your license registered in order to be able to submit a ticket. License registration is optional, but no support will be performed for unregistered licenses. If your license isn't registered yet, please take a look at this document for instructions. If your license is registered, please follow the link to submit a support ticket.
If you have a pre-sale question, please use this link.
Duplicated tickets automatically go to the end of the queue.
The support team kindly asks you to provide all necessary access info and give a proper problem description when submitting the initial ticket to speed up the support process.
Regular working hours of AITOC Support Team are Monday – Friday, 8 am - 5 pm GMT (3 am -12 pm EST).
Please note that the extension is already enabled, there's no need to Manage Aitoc Modules in the back-end of the demo.
Write Your Own Review
Benefits of using Recurring Purchase Assistant in your store:
Increase customer loyalty: The functionality provided by the extension makes it so convenient to buy from you, that your customers won’t be shopping elsewhere;
Motivate your customers for long-term relationship: Apart from the convenient shopping, you will be able to motivate your customers to place more orders by setting up special discounts related to recurrent purchases;
Drive sales: With the reminder functionality your customers won’t forget to make the purchase or add a certain item – most purchases will be placed timely and in full;
Encourage your customers to register at your store: If registering at your store is optional, ability to use the Recurrent Purchase Assistant will be a significant benefit of creating an account at your store;
Better sales forecasts and inventory planning: You will be able to know when your customers plan to make a purchase and what and how much they are planning to buy.
Why choose AITOC modules and support services.
Bulk and accrual discounts, and inbuilt discounts on support time.