(Review by Tristan)
(Review by Sandra Dalla Valle)
(Review by jpcs)
Let your shoppers easily make recurring purchases at your store with Recurring Purchase Assistant extension for Magento! The extension allows for creating and managing lists of products for recurrent purchases. Shoppers can maintain several lists and share those lists with others. The extension allows for setting up reminders about the upcoming purchases.
All options available to shoppers in the front-end are also available for Admin in the back-end. Admin will also be able to set up discounts for specific lists, and shoppers will be able to request a discount based on their purchase history or intention for future purchases.
This is a must-have for those who sell goods that are purchased frequently and on regular basis, such as groceries, office supplies, baby care products, home and garden care products, etc.
Recurring Purchase Assistant extension features:
- Enables shoppers to add products to the recurring purchase list from a product page;
- Supports all types of products;
- Enables to save specific custom options for products;
- All options available to shoppers in the front-end are available for Admin in the back-end. It’s convenient to use this for corporate clients’ orders and phone orders;
- Allows admin to add products to customer Product list (front end browsing emulated);
- Admin can set up individual discount conditions for specific lists (such as “Buy the list 10 times, get 50% off the 11th purchase, etc.);
- Enables customer to ask for a discount from the product list page;
- Provides the information about the number of times each list was purchased;
- Adds a Save as a Product List button to the cart and order review page, so that customer can easily save the selection as a recurring product list;
- Requires one click for shopper to add the entire list to the shopping cart;
- Provides flexible settings for a one-time or recurring email reminder about the next purchase;
- The reminder contains a link to the shopping cart that already contains the products from the list;
- Enables shoppers to create several products lists, merge and duplicate lists;
- Allows to move products between lists;
- Allows to add only a selection of products from the list to the shopping cart;
- Allows for adding notes to each product in the shopping list;
- Allows for adding notes to the entire shopping list;
- Notifies customers about changes in products in their shopping list, such as change of price and/or product availability;
- Enables customers to share the link to their product list via e-mail, instant messengers and social networks;
- Guests can create recurring purchase list before they create an account;
- Comes with a User Manual;
- The extension’s functionality code is 100% Open Source.
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
May 27, 2014 (ver. 10.0.8)+ For more flexibility AITOC Rewrite system is now disabled by default but can be enabled fully or partially.
March 10, 2014 (ver, 10.0.7)
+ Compatible with Magento Enterprise 184.108.40.206.
October 28, 2013 (ver, 10.0.7)+ Compatible with Magento Enterprise 220.127.116.11.
July 13, 2013 (ver, 10.0.7)+ Compatible with Magento Enterprise 18.104.22.168.
April 15, 2013 (ver, 10.0.6)
+ Allows admin to add products to customer Product list (front end browsing emulated);
* Bug with adding product to wishlist is fixed;
* Crash when try add a product list to shopping cart is fixed.
July 13, 2012 (ver, 10.0.5)+ Compatible with Magento Enterprise 22.214.171.124.
May 2, 2012 (ver, 10.0.5)+ Compatible with Magento Enterprise 126.96.36.199.
March 26, 2011 (ver, 10.0.5)+ Compatible with Magento Enterprise 188.8.131.52.
January 3, 2012 (ver, 10.0.5)
* Minor bugs fixes.
December 30, 2011 (ver, 10.0.4)
* Minor bugs fixes.
December 21, 2011 (ver, 10.0.3)
* Minor bugs fixes.
November 29, 2011 (ver, 10.0.2)+Compatible with Magento Enterprise 184.108.40.206.
November 24, 2011 (ver, 10.0.2)
* Compatibility issue with Shopping Cart Editor is fixed. Minor bugs fixes.
October 13, 2011 (ver, 10.0.1)+Compatible with Magento Enterprise 220.127.116.11.
October 7, 2011 (ver, 10.0.0)+Enterprise version launched.
Please note that you need to have your license registered in order to be able to submit a ticket. License registration is optional, but no support will be performed for unregistered licenses. If your license isn't registered yet, please take a look at this document for instructions. If your license is registered, please follow the link to submit a support ticket.
If you have a pre-sale question, please use this link.
Duplicated tickets automatically go to the end of the queue.
The support team kindly asks you to provide all necessary access info and give a proper problem description when submitting the initial ticket to speed up the support process.
Regular working hours of AITOC Support Team are Monday – Friday, 8 am - 5 pm GMT (3 am -12 pm EST).
There might be minor differences, but the demo is enough to give you an idea of how the extension works.
Please note that the extension is already enabled, there's no need to Manage Aitoc Modules in the back-end of the demo.
Write Your Own Review
Benefits of using Recurring Purchase Assistant in your store:
Increase customer loyalty: The functionality provided by the extension makes it so convenient to buy from you, that your customers won’t be shopping elsewhere;
Motivate your customers for long-term relationship: Apart from the convenient shopping, you will be able to motivate your customers to place more orders by setting up special discounts related to recurrent purchases;
Drive sales: With the reminder functionality your customers won’t forget to make the purchase or add a certain item – most purchases will be placed timely and in full;
Encourage your customers to register at your store: If registering at your store is optional, ability to use the Recurrent Purchase Assistant will be a significant benefit of creating an account at your store;
Better sales forecasts and inventory planning: You will be able to know when your customers plan to make a purchase and what and how much they are planning to buy.
Why choose AITOC modules and support services.
Bulk and accrual discounts, and inbuilt discounts on support time.