(Review by Roger)
(Review by Matthias)
(Review by Zipporah Reshel Designs)
Product reviews might be a major factor in your customers’ decision-making process. Review Booster extension for Magento Enterprise Edition will help you get more reviews and increase your sales. The extension consists of two major functionality parts: Reviews Reminder stimulates your customers to write product reviews, and Reviews Sidebar displays them nicely.
Reviews Reminder features:
- New Feature - allows to assign different reminder templates for different store-views;
- Allows for sending review reminders automatically or manually;
- Enables Admin to determine which order status is to trigger review reminders;
- Allows for selecting more than one status and/or a custom status (if supported by Magento);
- Allows to set whether all or only subscribed to newsletter customers will be able to receive reminders;
- Enables Admin to create/edit/delete reminders;
- Allows to create reminders for orders that were completed before the extension installation;
- Provides Admin with an editable html template for review reminders;
- Allows Admin to configure the delay period between the purchase and review reminder;
- Enables Admin to sort and filter reminders by store view;
- Saves the history of sent reminders and allows to delete them;
- Allows Admin to send reminders only once for a particular product to the same customer. So if customers purchase the same product several times, they will get only one review reminder;
- Allows customers to unsubscribe from getting review reminders;
- Enables Admin to track which customers used the link from the reminder and when.
Reviews Block features:
- The block can be placed on any static page;
- Allows for displaying product images in the block;
- Enables Admin to configure the maximum number of reviews per product and review length in words;
- Has an option of displaying only reviews with given rating or higher;
- Has an option of displaying reviews only from current category;
- Has an option of displaying unique reviews during a browser session;
- The block can be switched on/off;
- Block shows reviews only for products being sold in the current store;
- Includes optimized product URLs in reviews block;
- Allows to display summary ratings;
- The block has easy customizable look and feel, compatible with most custom themes.
The extension comes with a User Manual. The extension's functionality code is 100% Open Source.
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
October 21, 2013 (ver. 10.3.0)+ The extension is compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition 18.104.22.168
July 5, 2013 (ver. 10.3.0)+ The extension is compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition 22.214.171.124
April 18, 2013 (ver. 10.3.0)
+ New setting, which allows to choose whether an Order has to pass all chosen in the config statuses for a reminder to be created, or just any of the chosen status;
+ New setting, which allows to delete reminders for Orders, which have been fully or partially refunded.
January 26, 2013 (ver. 10.2.4)
* Minor fix.
January 25, 2013 (ver. 10.2.3)
+ Ability to assign different reminder templates for different store-views.
November 25, 2012 (ver. 10.2.3)
* Adjustments for proper working with the built-in AITOC modules manager.
July 13, 2012 (ver. 10.2.2)
* Compatible with Magento 126.96.36.199
June 30, 2012 (ver. 10.2.2)
* Fixed issue with infinite loop when generating reminder for new products.
May 15, 2012 (ver. 10.2.1)
* Fixed issue with not displaying logo in reminder e-mail;
* Compatible with Magento Enterprise 188.8.131.52.
March 28, 2012 (ver. 10.2.0)
* Compatible with Magento Enterprise 184.108.40.206.
March 14, 2012 (ver. 10.2.0)
+ New setting, which allows to determine whether all or only subscribed to newsletter customers will be able to receive reminders .
January 09, 2012 (ver. 10.1.0)
* Reminders generating functionality re-worked.
November 29, 2011 (ver. 10.0.1)
* Compatible with Magento Enterprise 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168.
June 29, 2011 (ver. 10.0.1)
+ Advanced Language Pack for the extension
June 21, 2011 (ver. 10.0.1)
+ Enables Admin to determine which order status is to trigger review reminders;
+ Allows for selecting more than one status and/or a custom status (if supported by Magento).
January 21, 2011 (ver. 10.0.0)
Enterprise version launched.
Please note that you need to have your license registered in order to be able to submit a ticket. License registration is optional, but no support will be performed for unregistered licenses. If your license isn't registered yet, please take a look at this document for instructions. If your license is registered, please follow the link to submit a support ticket.
If you have a pre-sale question, please use this link.
Duplicated tickets automatically go to the end of the queue.
The support team kindly asks you to provide all necessary access info and give a proper problem description when submitting the initial ticket to speed up the support process.
Regular working hours of AITOC Support Team are Monday – Friday, 8 am - 5 pm GMT (3 am -12 pm EST).
There might be minor differences, but the demo is enough to give you an idea of how the extension works.
RatingReview by GREAT Extension / Bad Technical Support (Posted on 1/18/11)
This is a GREAT extension that does a very important job! We got positive results from it right away. It was very easy to install, HOWEVER, the installation guide does not include details about the cron job that needs to be set up for the automatic sending of emails and the technical support has NOT been very helpful or responsive to inquiries about this or other questions we submitted.
COMMENT FROM AITOC: Thank you for pointing out the problem with the Installation Guide. The new version of the Installation Guide is already available. As for the quality of support you got - I'm sorry, it's usually better.
RatingReview by Harry (Posted on 5/7/10)
Brilliant Extension! We installed it and then sent out 3 months' worth of review requests and have been astonished at how many brilliant reviews we've received in no time! I reckon this extension will pay for itself in a month or two if not less. Well done AITOC!
RatingReview by Excellent extension (Posted on 4/19/10)
Great quality extension, easy installation. Has been working great for us. (We just wish there were more people willing to submit reviews!!)
RatingReview by Paul (Posted on 1/21/10)
A simple idea,
A great update,
and it works!
We love to see feedback on our products and this automates the process for us. Highly recommended!
Only gripe is that Grouped products do not benefit from the reviews for associated simple products. Would definately provide it with a 5 star review when that feature is added, but don't let that stop you using it today!
Write Your Own Review
Why choose AITOC modules and support services.
Bulk and accrual discounts, and inbuilt discounts on support time.