(Review by Daniel Wiebelhaus)
(Review by CS)
(Review by Antonino)
Why use Product Units and Quantities extension on your Magento
Customize the way your customers deal with product quantities and units. Introduce measuring units that match the type of product(s) you sell, define the possible batches the product can be sold in, and make it easy for your customers to order more with new convenient dropdowns, buttons or sliders.
Product Units and Quantities features:
- Allows for indicating measuring units for a product and sell it per this unit, i.e. $10/kg or $12/box;
- Displays approximate quantity of product units in stock in words or numbers, by Admin’s choice. This can be used to urge customers to place the order before the product is sold out;
- Enables Admin to define quantity values that would be available for customers to choose from;
- Allows for performing the following modifications to the standard Magento Quantity Field:
- Substituting it with Dropdown Select;
- Placing + and – buttons by the Quantity field;
- Placing < > arrow buttons by the Quantity field;
- Placing a + - slider by the Quantity field;
- Works on the product page, products list page and on the wishlist page;
- Enables Admin to apply the settings to all the products, or to individual products only;
- Works with simple, configurable, grouped and virtual products;
- Comes with a User Manual;
- The extension’s functionality is 100% Open Source.
Our services include 30-day moneyback, 6 months of free support and bug fixing since module purchase date.
To make your experience with AITOC’s extensions simple, we offer paid installation services. If you feel that you might have troubles with module installation, we advise that you order professional installation services before you encounter problems. To order the service please check the Professional Installation box on this page and proceed with the purchase. Once the purchase is confirmed, you will get an automated email in regard to the ordered installation service. Please reply according to the instructions contained in the message.
If you need to extend the core functionality of Magento, please consider AITOC’s Magento Customization services.
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
April 8, 2013 (ver. 1.0.3)* Fixed the issue with drop-down size;
* Fixed the js error;
November 15, 2012 (ver. 1.0.2)* Fixed the issue when Windows server is used;
October 31, 2012 (ver. 1.0.1)* Fixed the issue with units displaying when Product Flat data is enabled;
* Fixed the issue with drop-downs alignment;
July 09, 2012 (ver. 1.0.0)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 188.8.131.52
July 06, 2012 (ver. 1.0.0)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 184.108.40.206
April 27, 2012 (ver. 1.0.0)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 220.127.116.11
April 10, 2012 (ver. 1.0.0)+ The extension is launched for Magento 1.4.x-18.104.22.168
Please refer to the FAQ page before submitting a ticket. This might help you solve your problem faster.
We do understand that the details we are requesting are important and confidential. The information will be kept confidential and protected from disclosure and it will only be used for support purposes.
Please go to Product Units and Quantities category (see the link in the menu) to see the extension in action on the front end.
To configure it differently, please use the back-end demo:
Login: admin Password: a111111
Please refer to the User Manual available in the Docs&Help tab.
Please note that the extension is already enabled, there's no need to Manage Aitoc Modules in the back-end of the demo.
RatingReview by Ollie (Posted on 11/16/12)
Support also helped me out big style, quick, efficient and very helpful. We have modified Magento install and the support was first class.
I would also consider more add ons as we develop our e commerce solution.
Well Done AITOC ! Great Module !