(Review by hm)
(Review by Robert Cooke)
(Review by John)
Why use Product Units and Quantities extension on your Magento
Customize the way your customers deal with product quantities and units. Introduce measuring units that match the type of product(s) you sell, define the possible batches the product can be sold in, and make it easy for your customers to order more with new convenient dropdowns, buttons or sliders.
Product Units and Quantities features:
- Allows for indicating measuring units for a product and sell it per this unit, i.e. $10/kg or $12/box;
- Displays approximate quantity of product units in stock in words or numbers, by Admin’s choice. This can be used to urge customers to place the order before the product is sold out;
- Enables Admin to define quantity values that would be available for customers to choose from;
- Allows for performing the following modifications to the standard Magento Quantity Field:
- Substituting it with Dropdown Select;
- Placing + and – buttons by the Quantity field;
- Placing < > arrow buttons by the Quantity field;
- Placing a + - slider by the Quantity field;
- Works on the product page, products list page and on the wishlist page;
- Enables Admin to apply the settings to all the products, or to individual products only;
- Works with simple, configurable, grouped and virtual products;
- Comes with a User Manual;
- The extension’s functionality is 100% Open Source.
Online Extension User Guide
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
February 16, 2015 (ver. 1.0.8)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 220.127.116.11
August 22, 2014 (ver. 1.0.7)+ Rewrites compatibility with AITOC Pre-Orders 1.2.0+
June 13, 2014 (ver. 1.0.6)* Compatibility fix with Layered Navigation Pro 2.5.3+
May 27, 2014 (ver. 1.0.5)+ For more flexibility AITOC Rewrite system is now disabled by default but can be enabled fully or partially.
December 17, 2013 (ver. 1.0.4)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 18.104.22.168
October 25, 2013 (ver. 1.0.4)* Fixed the issue with enabling extension functionality for a specific store;
October 2, 2013 (ver. 1.0.3)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 22.214.171.124
April 8, 2013 (ver. 1.0.3)* Fixed the issue with drop-down size;
* Fixed the js error;
November 15, 2012 (ver. 1.0.2)* Fixed the issue when Windows server is used;
October 31, 2012 (ver. 1.0.1)* Fixed the issue with units displaying when Product Flat data is enabled;
* Fixed the issue with drop-downs alignment;
July 09, 2012 (ver. 1.0.0)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 126.96.36.199
July 06, 2012 (ver. 1.0.0)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 188.8.131.52
April 27, 2012 (ver. 1.0.0)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 184.108.40.206
April 10, 2012 (ver. 1.0.0)+ The extension is launched for Magento 1.4.x-220.127.116.11
To get help with any pre-sale questions or to submit a support ticket, please click here .
Note that all duplicated tickets automatically go to the end of the queue.
To help you with your problem, we need to have all the necessary access details and a detailed descriptions of the problem you have.
Regular working hours of AITOC Support Team are Monday – Friday, 8 am - 5 pm GMT (3 am -12 pm EST).
To configure it differently, please use the back-end demo:
Login: admin Password: a111111
Please refer to the User Manual available in the Docs&Help tab.
Please note that the extension is already enabled, there's no need to Manage Aitoc Modules in the back-end of the demo.
RatingReview by Vaibhav (Posted on 1/20/15)
The module functionality is superb. We had a b2b e-commerce site selling oil barrels, but the price was supposed to be handled on per litre basis. This extension was exactly what we were looking for.
Amazing support too. Needed to customize the extension for our website. All done in a jiffy !!
RatingReview by Tomas Berglund (Posted on 9/30/14)
Extension is superb, and support is very good
RatingReview by prince (Posted on 3/28/14)
It is a great module.i have used in my site.
it is also very efficient, quick and very helpful.
Really i love that.
RatingReview by Ollie (Posted on 11/16/12)
Support also helped me out big style, quick, efficient and very helpful. We have modified Magento install and the support was first class.
I would also consider more add ons as we develop our e commerce solution.
Well Done AITOC ! Great Module !
Write Your Own Review
Why choose AITOC modules and support services.