(Review by Works brilliantly)
(Review by Lauren)
(Review by Frank P)
The extension allows Admins to customize the look and feel of the forum discussion threads. The extension provides the integration of reviews and discussions of one product from different Magento forums on websites that a business might run. Magento integration with vBulletin is also Admin-friendly. The extension can be installed on different types of servers and it is possible to enable vBulletin Integration for each website separately to avoid language support conflicts.
Integration of vBulletin forum into Magento store. Module features:
- Allows Customers to discuss products using powerful vBulletin board features right from Magento front-end;
- Shows discussion posts in Magento front-end on the Product Discussion page;
- Supports BB-code, quotes, user avatars, attachments and user signatures;
- One Product has single discussion thread no matter on which Magento Website it is discussed, which is very useful for multi-website Magento owners;
- Gives Admin an option to switch the posts list display style from legacy vertical to standard vBulletin horizontal style;
- Creates "My Forum Posts" tab in logged-in Customer’s area with useful per-forum filter;
Registration and Accounts:
- Due to a high degree of Magento integration with vBulletin a customer is logged-in and logged-out from both accounts simultaneously;
- Gives Admin an option to replace vBulletin’s complicated registration process with simple registration from Magento front-end;
- Enables Customers to create a forum account that would be associated with their Magento account, yet configured separately;
- Customers can use their forum accounts created before module installation;
- Customer with several Magento accounts can be associated with one vBulletin Member, which is useful for multi-website Magento owners when Customers are shared per website. This can make Magento forum discussions more traceable.
Installation and Administration:
- Allows for vBulletin and Magento to be installed on different servers and MySQL databases;
- Allows for enabling/disabling vBulletin integration for each store view, which is useful for multi-language Magento but single language vBulletin installation;
- Comes with a User Manual;
- The extension's functionality code is 100% Open Source.
Please note that the extension does not allow magento customers to log into magento using their associated vBulletin accounts as well as log in to vBulletin software using Magento credentials.
vBulletin™ is commercial forum and community publishing software which serves over 40,000 online communities. For more information please visit vBulletin website
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
December 26, 2013 (ver. 1.4.15)
+ Compatible with Magento 126.96.36.199.
October 1, 2013 (ver. 1.4.15)
+ Compatible with Magento 188.8.131.52.
May 6, 2013 (ver. 1.4.15)
* Fixed the compatibility issue with PHP 5.3+ .
November 25, 2012 (ver. 1.4.14 for Magento CE 1.4.x+; ver. 1.4.13 for Magento CE 1.3.x)
* Adjustments for proper working with the built-in AITOC modules manager.
August 1, 2012 (ver. 1.4.13)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 184.108.40.206.
June 11, 2012 (ver. 1.4.12)
+ Compatible with vBulletin up to the version 4.2.0.
April 28, 2012 (ver. 1.4.12)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 220.127.116.11;
+ Compatible with vBulletin up to the version 4.1.11.
January 18, 2012 (ver. 1.4.12)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 18.104.22.168.
October 31, 2011 (ver. 1.4.12)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 22.214.171.124;
* Minor bug fix.
September 20, 2011 (ver. 1.4.11)
+ Compatible with vBulletin up to the ver. 4.1.6.
September 14, 2011 (ver. 1.4.11)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 126.96.36.199.
August 22, 2011 (ver. 1.4.11)
+ Compatible with vBulletin up to the ver. 4.1.4.
July 22, 2011 (ver. 1.4.11)
* The issue with simultaneous logging out from Magento and forum is fixed.
July 13, 2011 (ver. 1.4.10)
+ Advanced Language Pack for the extension added:
May 18, 2011 (ver. 1.4.9)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 188.8.131.52.
March 15, 2011 (ver. 1.4.9)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 184.108.40.206.
January 21, 2011 (ver. 1.4.8)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 1.4.0.x;
* Minor CSS fixes;
* Quick registration issue fixed.
December 23, 2010 (ver. 1.4.7)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 220.127.116.11.
November 23, 2011 (ver. 1.4.7)
+ Compatible with vBulletin ver. 4.0;
* Minor issues fixed.
November 1, 2011 (ver. 1.4.6)
* Memory exhausted issue fixed.
October 14, 2010 (ver. 1.4.5)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 18.104.22.168.
+ "TM_EasyLightbox" and "IG_Lightbox" extendions are supported;
+ "Allowed Usergroups" setting was added into the forum back panel;
* Improved compatibility with 3rd-party Magento extensions.
Please note that you need to have your license registered in order to be able to submit a ticket. License registration is optional, but no support will be performed for unregistered licenses. If your license isn't registered yet, please take a look at this document for instructions. If your license is registered, please follow the link to submit a support ticket.
If you have a pre-sale question, please use this link.
Duplicated tickets automatically go to the end of the queue.
The support team kindly asks you to provide all necessary access info and give a proper problem description when submitting the initial ticket to speed up the support process.
Regular working hours of AITOC Support Team are Monday – Friday, 8 am - 5 pm GMT (3 am -12 pm EST).
Please note that the extension is already enabled, there's no need to Manage Aitoc Modules in the back-end of the demo.
Product's discussion thread at the forum:
RatingReview by Dan (Posted on 12/16/11)
RatingReview by Kevin (Posted on 12/10/09)
This is a great add-on. I have a very active message board, and now those users can discuss products from the magento STORE right on the FORUM.
I also had customization added that lets me offer special pricing to members of the FORUM. It works great.
Write Your Own Review
Why choose AITOC modules and support services.
Bulk and accrual discounts, and inbuilt discounts on support time.