(Review by Gajenkar Topasitz)
(Review by www.timetoday.nl)
(Review by Filip)
People tend to perceive images much better and faster than text information. Icons and images that you can add with Visualize Your Attributes extension for Magento will liven up your product descriptions and make your customers’ shopping experience much more pleasant. This extension allows for adding icons as images, color swatches and text icons. It is great for displaying colors, sizes, warranty signs, show brands/manufacturer logos, moneyback icons, various product qualities like fragility or product care tips, and any other information that can be visualized.
Visualize Your Attributes features:
- Allows for three types of icons:
- Custom Image Icons;
- Color Swatch Icons;
- Text Icons (the number of symbols is unlimited, but 2-3 symbol icons look best);
- Color and Text Icons are CSS defined and can change style when the icon status is changed;
- Color Swatches can be automatically created upon the module installation (when colors are defined in English);
- Allows for placing icons on filter, catalog and product pages and in layered navigation;
- Icons can act as dropdown menu items for configurable products;
- Allows for replacing product images with color swatches for configurable products;
- Includes six sets of CSS icons for color and text swatches;
- Admin can add, replace and delete icons;
- Icons can be uploaded for every option of single-select and multi-select (dropdown) attributes;
- Provides better control of attributes visualization in the layered navigation;
- The extension100% Open Source and does not contain rewrites.
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
April 17, 2014 (ver. 11.1.0) (For Magento EE 1.10+)+ Color Swatch functionality is added to products lists (category pages);
* Fixed the issue with product image not changed (option selected with Color Swatch) in the cart.
April 16, 2014 (ver. 11.0.1) (For Magento EE 1.10+)* Fixed compatibility issue with Solr search engine.
March 25, 2014 (ver. 11.0.0) (For Magento EE 1.10+)Major UPDATE:
+ Two new types of icons are introduced: color and text;
+ Automatic color swatch setup;
+ Now includes six sets of CSS icons for color and text icons;
+ Allows for placing icons on filter, catalog and product pages;
+ Works with configurable products. Icons can be set up as dropdowns;
+ Allows for replacing product images with color swatches for configurable products;
+ No rewrites!
March 12, 2014 (ver. 10.0.8)+ The extension is compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition 184.108.40.206
October 23, 2013 (ver. 10.0.8)+ The extension is compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition 220.127.116.11
June 17, 2013 (ver. 10.0.8)+ The extension is compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition 18.104.22.168
January 10, 2013 (ver. 10.0.8)* Fixed the issue with icons displaying in the filter;
August 9, 2012 (ver. 10.0.7)+ The extension is compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition 22.214.171.124
* Fixed the issue with icons saving for attribute containing more than 20 parameters;
May 10, 2012 (ver. 10.0.6)+ The extension is compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition 126.96.36.199
April 3, 2012 (ver. 10.0.5)+ Improved the icons size change functionality. This process is now automated;
March 22, 2012 (ver. 10.0.4)+ The extension is compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition 188.8.131.52
December 20, 2011 (ver. 10.0.4)* Fixed the "Product tags" field displaying on product view page;
* Fixed icons displaying issue;
+ Extension is compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition 184.108.40.206
November 29, 2011 (ver. 10.0.3)* Fixed the crash on the category page if the category is anchor and has a sub-category;
July 1, 2011 (ver. 10.0.2)+ Advanced Language Pack for the extension added:
All extension interfaces are translated into these languages;
May 26, 2011 (ver. 10.0.1)+ Extension is compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition 220.127.116.11
February 22, 2011 (ver. 10.0.0)Enterprise version launched;
Please note that you need to have your license registered in order to be able to submit a ticket. License registration is optional, but no support will be performed for unregistered licenses. If your license isn't registered yet, please take a look at this document for instructions. If your license is registered, please follow the link to submit a support ticket.
If you have a pre-sale question, please use this link.
Duplicated tickets automatically go to the end of the queue.
The support team kindly asks you to provide all necessary access info and give a proper problem description when submitting the initial ticket to speed up the support process.
Regular working hours of AITOC Support Team are Monday – Friday, 8 am - 5 pm GMT (3 am -12 pm EST).
Write Your Own Review
Why choose AITOC modules and support services.
Bulk and accrual discounts, and inbuilt discounts on support time.