(Review by Alessandro Ronchi)
(Review by David Gray)
(Review by vikas gupta)
Why use Magento WatchDog
Stop losing customers and sales due to Magento system errors and bad links with Magento WatchDog. This smart adjustable extension will promptly alert you about malfunctions in your Magento store and provide you with the information needed to fix those malfunctions faster (such as when, where and in what circumstances the errors occur).
Standard Magento keeps a log of errors, but doesn’t notify the store owner about them. When something goes wrong, a lot of time might pass before you stumble upon the error, and even more time will pass while you try to find out the reason and fix it.
Each store owner can estimate how many sales are lost during one hour of downtime, and sometimes the numbers are very impressive. With Magento WatchDog you will have more control over the situation and will be able to minimize the losses caused by system malfunctions and save on support services required to fix them. Enjoy a more stable performance of your store with Magento Watchdog.
Magento WatchDog features:
- Notifies about Magento system errors;
- Provides timely and valuable information about errors that helps minimize the downtime and losses;
- Notifies Admin about malfunctions in Magento store via e-mail and/or text messages;
- Admin can specify the conditions upon which to send out malfunction notifications to avoid clutter in the mailbox;
- Keeps a detailed log of errors that occur;
- Helps to define the nature of the error and find out what caused it, thus helping to fix errors faster;
- Notifies about 404 Error (Page Not Found);
- Allows to pinpoint the referrers who provide bad URLs which causes 404 errors;
- Enables Admin to log into the WatchDog panel when it’s impossible to log into Magento Admin Panel and when the database is down, providing you with the information necessary to fix the problem;
- Comes with a User Manual;
- The extension's functionality code is 100% Open Source.
Please pay attention to the details of license option you choose. The number you select should be equal or greater than the total number of stores on your Magento for extension to function properly. You will be able to upgrade the license in the future, if you need to do so. Please refer to the Purchase/Upgrade Guide for more details.
Our services include 30-day moneyback, 6 months of free support and bug fixing since module purchase date.
To make your experience with AITOC’s extensions simple, we offer paid installation services. If you feel that you might have troubles with module installation, we advise that you order professional installation services before you encounter problems. To order the service please check the Professional Installation box on this page and proceed with the purchase. Once the purchase is confirmed, you will get an automated email in regard to the ordered installation service. Please reply according to the instructions contained in the message.
If you need to extend the core functionality of Magento, please consider AITOC’s Magento Customization services.
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
July 29, 2012 (ver.1.0.5)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 126.96.36.199.
June 29, 2012 (ver.1.0.5)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 188.8.131.52
April 26, 2012 (ver.1.0.5)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 184.108.40.206
March 7, 2012 (ver. 1.0.5)* The bug with the broken images is fixed.
January 23, 2012 (ver.1.0.4)* The bug with wrong redirection has been fixed.
January 16, 2012 (ver. 1.0.3)+ The extension is now fully compatible with Magento 220.127.116.11.
January 03, 2012 (ver. 1.0.3)* A minor bug for a particular configuration of "Catalog" option was fixed.
October 25, 2011 (ver. 1.0.2)+ The extension is now fully compatible with Magento 18.104.22.168.
September 1, 2011 (ver. 1.0.2)+ The extension is now fully compatible with Magento 22.214.171.124.
July 18, 2011 (ver, 1.0.1)* The bug with the internal notification system-generated message leading to the wrong URL is now fixed.
Please refer to the FAQ page before submitting a ticket. This might help you solve your problem faster.
We do understand that the details we are requesting are important and confidential. The information will be kept confidential and protected from disclosure and it will only be used for support purposes.