(Review by nickom)
(Review by Heder )
(Review by Madhu)
Stop losing customers and sales due to system errors and bad links with Magento WatchDog. This smart adjustable extension will promptly alert you about malfunctions in your store and provide you with the information needed to fix those malfunctions faster (such as when, where and in what circumstances the errors occur).
Standard Magento keeps a log of errors, but doesn’t notify the store owner about them. When something goes wrong, a lot of time might pass before you stumble upon the error, and even more time will pass while you try to find out the reason and fix it.
Each store owner can estimate how many sales are lost during one hour of downtime, and sometimes the numbers are very impressive. With Magento WatchDog you will have more control over the situation and will be able to minimize the losses caused by system malfunctions and save on support services required to fix them.
List of features:
- Provides timely and valuable information about errors that helps minimize the downtime and losses;
- Notifies Admin about malfunctions in Magento store via e-mail and/or text messages;
- Admin can specify the conditions upon which to send out malfunction notifications to avoid clutter in the mailbox;
- Keeps a detailed log of errors that occur;
- Notifies about Magento system errors;
- Helps to define the nature of the error and find out what caused it, thus helping to fix errors faster;
- Notifies about 404 Error (Page Not Found);
- Allows to pinpoint the referrers who provide bad URLs which causes 404 errors;
- Enables Admin to log into the WatchDog panel when it’s impossible to log into Magento Admin Panel and when the database is down, providing you with the information necessary to fix the problem;
- Comes with a User Manual;
- The extension's functionality code is 100% Open Source.
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
Nov 23, 2012 (ver. 10.0.3)+ Minor fixes.
July 23, 2012 (ver. 10.0.2)+ The extension is compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition 22.214.171.124.
May 3, 2012 (ver. 10.0.2)+ The extension is compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition 126.96.36.199
March 22, 2012 (ver. 10.0.1)+ The extension is now fully compatible with Magento 188.8.131.52.
March 7, 2012 (ver. 10.0.2)* The broken images bug is now fixed.
January 3, 2012 (ver. 10.0.1)+ The extension is now fully compatible with Magento 184.108.40.206;
* A minor bug with a particular configuration of the "Catalog" option was fixed.
June 2, 2011 (ver. 10.0.0)
+The Magento Enterprise version 1.10 is now fully supported.
February 4, 2011 (ver. 10.0.0)
+The Enterprise Edition version is launched.
Please note that you need to have your license registered in order to be able to submit a ticket. License registration is optional, but no support will be performed for unregistered licenses. If your license isn't registered yet, please take a look at this document for instructions. If your license is registered, please follow the link to submit a support ticket.
If you have a pre-sale question, please use this link.
Duplicated tickets automatically go to the end of the queue.
The support team kindly asks you to provide all necessary access info and give a proper problem description when submitting the initial ticket to speed up the support process.
Regular working hours of AITOC Support Team are Monday – Friday, 8 am - 5 pm GMT (3 am -12 pm EST).
Write Your Own Review
Why choose AITOC modules and support services.
Bulk and accrual discounts, and inbuilt discounts on support time.