(Review by Lammert)
(Review by Andrew Khmil)
(Review by Dan)
Export orders from Magento and import them into other Magento installs, ERP systems and/or accounting software.List of features
- Exports Orders, Order Addresses, Order Payments, Order Payment Transactions, Order Status History, Invoices, Invoice Comments, Invoice Items, Shipments, Shipment Comments, Shipped Items, Shipments Tracking, Credit Memos, Credit Memo Comments, Credit Memo Items, Checkout fields;
- Enables export via remote FTP and e-mail;
- Supports CSV/Tab Separated, XML formats;
- Enables Admin to upload XSL Template File for transferring orders to 3rd party software;
- Allow for exporting orders based on Order Status, Order Numbers, Order Placement Date, Customer IDs and/or Product IDs;
- Enables Admin to define Order Fields which are to be exported;
- Allows for automatic export via cron;
- Allows to automatically export orders after checkout is complete;
- Allows to automatically export an order after invoiced were created for all products within that order;
- Enables Admin to export only those orders from a specific selection that weren’t exported before;
- Creates a page with data about all exported orders;
- Allows for importing orders to specific stores;
- Creates a page with data about all imported orders;
- Keeps a log of errors that occurred during Order Import;
- Enables Admin to interrupt the Order Import process when errors occur;
- Enables Admin to configure Import Behavior (add, replace or delete data for matching orders);
- If an order is missing customer data, the extensions creates a customer based on the Billing Address info;
- All data that was exported can be imported;
- Comes with a User Manual;
- The extension's functionality is 100% Open Source.
You might require a custom XSL template to have the export output fit the format of the software you need to import the data to. If you need a custom XSL template, please contact us for a quote via the Support tab. Please provide the requirements and samples.
Our services include 30-day moneyback, 6 months of free support and bug fixing since module purchase date.
To make your experience with AITOC’s extensions simple, we offer paid installation services. If you feel that you might have troubles with module installation, we advise that you order professional installation services before you encounter problems. To order the service please check the Professional Installation box on this page and proceed with the purchase. Once the purchase is confirmed, you will get an automated email in regard to the ordered installation service. Please reply according to the instructions contained in the message.
If you need to extend the core functionality of Magento, please consider AITOC’s Magento Customization services.
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
August 8, 2012 (ver. 10.0.0)+ The extension has been launched for the Enterprise version of Magento;
Please refer to the FAQ page before submitting a ticket. This might help you solve your problem faster.
We do understand that the details we are requesting are important and confidential. The information will be kept confidential and protected from disclosure and it will only be used for support purposes.
Please note that the extension is already enabled, there's no need to Manage Aitoc Modules in the back-end of the demo.
Please navigate to System>Aitoc Order Export or System>Aitoc Order Import to see the extension in action.
Please note that the live demo for this extension is currently available only for the extension version compatible with Community Edition.
There might be minor differences, but the demo is enough to give you an idea of how the extension works.
RatingReview by Jeff Minor - CTO - Goedekers.com (Posted on 4/18/13)
Amazing extension. We had 50,000 orders we had to find an easy, uniform way to port over from our old platform to Magento. Once we got a template set up to quickly get the CSVs constructed, this extension worked like a charm. AITOC was a lifesiver!