(Review by Matthias)
(Review by Antonino)
(Review by Mark)
Export orders from Magento and import them into other Magento installs, ERP systems and/or accounting software. You need just one product license to migrate the data from one magento installation to another.List of features
- Exports Orders, Order Addresses, Order Payments, Order Payment Transactions, Order Status History, Invoices, Invoice Comments, Invoice Items, Shipments, Shipment Comments, Shipped Items, Shipments Tracking, Credit Memos, Credit Memo Comments, Credit Memo Items, Checkout fields;
- Enables export via remote FTP and e-mail;
- Supports CSV/Tab Separated, XML formats;
- Enables Admin to upload XSL Template File for transferring orders to 3rd party software;
- Allows for exporting orders based on Order Status, Order Numbers, Order Placement Date, Customer IDs and/or Product IDs;
- Enables Admin to define Order Fields which are to be exported;
- Allows for automatic export via cron;
- Allows to automatically export orders after checkout is complete;
- Allows to automatically export an order after invoiced were created for all products within that order;
- Enables Admin to export only those orders from a specific selection that weren’t exported before;
- Creates a page with data about all exported orders;
- Allows for importing orders to specific stores;
- Creates a page with data about all imported orders;
- Keeps a log of errors that occurred during Order Import;
- Enables Admin to interrupt the Order Import process when errors occur;
- Enables Admin to configure Import Behavior (add, replace or delete data for matching orders);
- If an order is missing customer data, the extensions creates a customer based on the Billing Address info;
- All data that was exported can be imported;
- Comes with a User Manual;
- The extension's functionality is 100% Open Source.
You might require a custom XSL template to have the export output fit the format of the software you need to import the data to. If you need a custom XSL template, please contact us for a quote via the Support tab. Please provide the requirements and samples.
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
March 12, 2014 (ver. 10.1.3)+ The extension is compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition 188.8.131.52
October 01, 2013 (ver. 10.1.3)* Fixed the issue with wrong transaction date;
September 27, 2013 (ver. 10.1.2)* Fixed the issue with importing configurable products;
September 12, 2013 (ver. 10.1.1)* Fixed the issue with importing configurable products;
July 29, 2013 (ver. 10.1.0)+ Multi-profile for export is now added;
June 24, 2013 (ver. 10.0.2)+ The extension now compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition 184.108.40.206;
August 8, 2012 (ver. 10.0.0)+ The extension has been launched for the Enterprise version of Magento;
Please note that you need to have your license registered in order to be able to submit a ticket. License registration is optional, but no support will be performed for unregistered licenses. If your license isn't registered yet, please take a look at this document for instructions. If your license is registered, please follow the link to submit a support ticket.
If you have a pre-sale question, please use this link.
Duplicated tickets automatically go to the end of the queue.
The support team kindly asks you to provide all necessary access info and give a proper problem description when submitting the initial ticket to speed up the support process.
Regular working hours of AITOC Support Team are Monday – Friday, 8 am - 5 pm GMT (3 am -12 pm EST).
Please note that the extension is already enabled, there's no need to Manage Aitoc Modules in the back-end of the demo.
Please navigate to System>Aitoc Order Export or System>Aitoc Order Import to see the extension in action.
Please note that the live demo for this extension is currently available only for the extension version compatible with Community Edition.
There might be minor differences, but the demo is enough to give you an idea of how the extension works.
RatingReview by Jeff Minor - CTO - Goedekers.com (Posted on 4/18/13)
Amazing extension. We had 50,000 orders we had to find an easy, uniform way to port over from our old platform to Magento. Once we got a template set up to quickly get the CSVs constructed, this extension worked like a charm. AITOC was a lifesiver!
Write Your Own Review
Why choose AITOC modules and support services.
Bulk and accrual discounts, and inbuilt discounts on support time.