(Review by Eric E Pickett)
(Review by Budi)
(Review by Nobu)
It’s quite frustrating to have your server overloaded or crashed when trade is brisk and sales are booming. Neither is it a good thing to happen to a fledging e-commerce company still busy building up credibility with customers. Crash prevention is a serious issue and a valid goal. And even if your server is powerful enough and properly customized it is still useful to keep an eye on it, monitor your Magento store traffic load page by page.
Server Load Monitor is just the right extension to serve all the above mentioned purposes. It will provide you with a comprehensive overview of load-related processes essential for trouble-free performance of your Magento server.
Server Load Monitor (free) features:
- Allows for monitoring the following: CMS, Checkout, Catalog, Catalog Search and other pages;
- Divides server performance into four intuitive color-coded zones;
- Allows for tracking Average and Max page load and load time for a selected time period;
- Displays load statistics in the form of easy and intuitive diagrams in the back-end;
- Displays color-coded live server load info in the Admin panel;
- Provides statistics for every minute;
- Allows for comparing stats for different time periods;
- Load statistics are stored in a database;
- Compresses data automatically to avoid overloading the database. Default compression settings are optimized and recommended, but Admin is enabled to choose preferred compression settings as well as compress the data manually;
- Compatible with AITOC Magento Booster;
- Comes with a User Manual;
- The extension's functionality code is 100% Open Source.
* If you wish to disable the ads, and get alerts about critical load peaks, please get the SLM paid version of the extension.
To make your experience with AITOC’s extensions simple, we offer paid installation services. To be able to obtain it you should have enough prepaid support time (45-90 minutes). Prepaid support time can be purchased either with a product or separately here.
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
December 12, 2013 (ver, 1.0.6)
+ Compatible with Magento 22.214.171.124.
October 1, 2013 (ver. 1.0.6)
+ Compatible with Magento 126.96.36.199.
September 9, 2013 (ver. 1.0.6)
* Fixed the issue with access to extension by admin with restricted permissions;
September 4, 2013 (ver. 1.0.5)
* Missing logs update, stability and memory improvements;
* A limit of rows file adapter can read is added; it stores end and start to the same file, prevents collecting logs if cron was not executed for more than an hour;
* APC/Memcache initialization fix.
July 30, 2013 (ver. 1.0.4)
+ Info for Magento Server Configuration Calculator service is available.
May 31, 2013 (ver. 1.0.3)
* SLM takes time from timezone (System-> Configuration-> General-> Locale Options-> Timezone) instead of server time now.
May 24, 2013 (ver, 1.0.2)
+ Allows to specify the URLs to exclude them from monitoring;
+ Divides the background of server performance diagrams into four intuitive color-coded zones;
* Issue with ability to give permissions for SLM only for back end user is fixed.
April 16, 2013 (ver, 1.0.1)
+ Compatible with AITOC Magento Booster;
* Minor bug fixes are made.
March 29, 2013 (ver, 1.0.0)
+ Extension release;
Please note that you need to have your license registered in order to be able to submit a ticket. License registration is optional, but no support will be performed for unregistered licenses. If your license isn't registered yet, please take a look at this document for instructions. If your license is registered, please follow the link to submit a support ticket.
If you have a pre-sale question, please use this link.
Duplicated tickets automatically go to the end of the queue.
The support team kindly asks you to provide all necessary access info and give a proper problem description when submitting the initial ticket to speed up the support process.
Regular working hours of AITOC Support Team are Monday – Friday, 8 am - 5 pm GMT (3 am -12 pm EST).
Please note that the extension is already enabled, there's no need to Manage Aitoc Modules in the back-end of the demo.
RatingReview by Michael (Posted on 6/12/13)
Thank you so much for your free extension that helps me to check the server load now. Looking forward for more free modules from AITOC.
Write Your Own Review
Why choose AITOC modules and support services.
Bulk and accrual discounts, and inbuilt discounts on support time.