Delete/Archive Orders for Magento 2: New Extension Release from Aitoc
Do your order grid up with Magento 2 Delete/Archive Orders
Aitoc’s new Magento extension wasn’t long in coming! Delete/Archive Orders for Magento 2 is a handy tool designed to assist admins in keeping orders and related sales documents well-organized. The solution allows deleting or archiving irrelevant or unnecessary orders, still preserving the opportunity to restore them when needed.
With the help of Magento 2 Delete/Archive Orders you will be able to:
- Easily remove orders from the orders grid, page views or customer accounts
- Delete individual orders or remove all of them simultaneously
- Clean up corresponding order-related documents, including invoices, shipments, and credit memos
- Archive order records and put them back if need be
- Schedule automatic order deletion and archiving
Take advantage of the Delete/Archive Orders extension to make your order grid look neat and clean with no effort. To learn more about Magento 2 Delete/Archive orders and purchase the extension, please, visit our website.