Aitoc Monthly Update: January
What’s new in January
Aitoc team is happy to share the changes and enhancements we introduced in the previous month. We’ve been working hard to not only polish up our existing Magento extensions but also to launch a brand new one! And we’ve made it!
As always, we’ve prepared a full list of January updates for you. So here they are:
Released Jan 5, 2018 (Ver. 1.0.0)
New Release! Now you can protect your Magento store from unauthorized access by adding the second authentication step. Check out the full Two-Factor Authentication overview to learn more about its functionality. By the way, you can still get it with a discount. Limited time offer, don’t miss it out!
Jan 25, 2018 (ver. 1.2.1)
- Fixed filters for the sub admin on the product grid
- Fixed an issue with DB prefix
- Fixed the catalog view tab for the sub admin, when the category is selected
- Fixed a bug related to the product save method
- Fixed the pagination for the sub admin on the product grid
- Fixed an issue related to the incorrect behavior with configurable products
- Fixed an issue with the attribute set
- Fixed an issue with the restricted by store view/category orders for the sub admin
- Fixed the incorrect category tree in access settings
- Fixed an issue with the subcategory being invisible for the sub-admin
- Fixed an issue with the ‘new category’ on the product page
- Fixed an issue with stabs a disappearing from the sub admin’s view
- Improved AP performance on the catalog pages
- Improved general settings
We have so much more to come in February! Our team can’t wait to share some exciting announcements with you. Want to keep abreast of Aitoc’s updates and new releases? Subscribe to our newsletter and get access to the latest news and exclusive deals.