Aitoc Monthly Update: July
What’s new in July
Hello, folks! We are getting back with an overview of updates and new releases made over the past month. Want to know the latest news from Aitoc? Then keep on reading!
July has brought a couple of exciting releases we are very proud of. In case you missed the news, we have launched two brand new extensions for Magento 2! Here they are:
Released Jul 10, 2018 (Ver. 1.0.5)
Push notifications are a great marketing tool allowing to share relevant information with customers in the most convenient and fast way. In view of this, we made it possible to implement them in Magento 2! Our new extension allows online retailers to send push notifications to website visitors even if they closed the page. Whether you want to notify customers about the order status change or send them a “We miss you” message, you can do it easily leveraging Web Push Notifications. To learn how it works, check out our step-by-step guide.
Released Jul 20, 2018 (Ver. 1.0.0)
The more informative your product page is, the easier it is to make a purchase decision for a customer. You can provide website visitors with additional information about your products with the help of Product File Attachments for Magento 2. The solution provides an ability to add downloadable files and documents to web pages with just a few clicks. Tutorials, guides, presentations, 3D models or video reviews – you can upload any file you want to help customers get a clear vision of your product. Have a look at our tutorial and see how easy it is.
Apart from these hot releases, we also have been working hard to polish up some of our existing extensions. A couple of our Magento 2 extensions underwent quite a huge upgrade. Here is what we have done:
Jul 20, 2018 (Ver. 1.3.3)
Our lightweight Web2Print solution for Magento 2 works even better now, as we have:
- Added an option to set Max Text Length in Global Settings;
- Added compatibility with Edge 17;
- Replaced IMagick lib with native functionality;
- Fixed a bug when page reload action would clear up the custom design thumbnail;
- Fixed a bug with the Reset button not resetting all images;
- Fixed a bug with the Clipart images moving to another category;
- Fixed a bug with the text design being saved incorrectly in the backend;
- Fixed a bug with the text symbols limit;
- Fixed several minor bugs.
Jul 31, 2018 (Ver. 1.2.2)
The Magento 2 Advanced Permissions extension was significantly improved to meet your needs to the fullest. We have made the code refactoring, having also performed the following bug fixes:
- Fixed a bug with Static content and Production mode deployment.
- Fixed a bug with missing categories and product_websites fields in the Products export file.
- Fixed a bug where Fatal Error appeared during User Role save action.
- Fixed a bug when Sorting and Filtering did not work for sub-admins on the Orders grid.
- Fixed a bug where Orders page did not open for sub-admins.
- Fixed a bug when sub-admins could export Orders info from restricted stores.
- Fixed a bug related to Product Attributes group edit operation.
- Fixed several minor bugs.
Aitoc team does not ever stop, so there is even more exciting news to come in the nearest future. Be sure to watch our accounts on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter for updates and new blog posts. Stay tuned!
Should you have any questions, ideas or suggestions, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. Someone from our dream team will definitely get back to you in the shortest!