Aitoc Monthly Update: March
What’s new in March
Hello everyone! We are back with our regular Monthly Updates post. March has been a great month! Not only have we introduced critical enhancements to a number of our existing modules, but also released a brand new one! Missed the news? Then keep on reading to catch up.
Released Mar 22, 2018 (Ver. 1.0.0)
New Release! A convenient extension allowing Magento admins to easily set up custom ID numbers for orders and other sales documents. With this extension, establishing a more effective document numbering practice at your store will be a piece of cake.
Mar 22, 2018 (v 1.1.0)
Major work has been done to fine-tune the Magento 2 Product Units and Quantities extension. As the result, we delivered the following updates and bugfixes:
- Enabled the use of decimals in the product QTY
- Added custom units to the price column in the customer’s Orders section on the front-end
- Added the ability to set QTY increment instead of static values
- Fixed the issues when configurable products based on attribute sets had empty fields on their pages
- Fixed the issue when “Price per” divider wasn’t visible in the Catalog and Wish List
- Fixed PUQ controls issues on Configurable Product, Bundle Product, and Grouped Product pages, and in the Wish List and Shopping Cart
- Fixed the incorrect QTY display on the Wish List
- Fixed “Price per” divider data duplication
- Fixed the issue of product disappearance from the cart during the QTY edit
- Fixed the issue with adding products with custom QTY to the cart after Magento upgrade from 2.2.0 to 2.2.3
Released Mar 27, 2010 (Ver. 1.3.0)
New design! We have completely upgraded the user interface of Magento 2 Custom Product Designer to make it even more appealing to customers. Built with a focus on ease-of-use and aesthetics, the new Magento web-to-print solution is to deliver an outstanding user experience to buyers across the world.
We are planning to delight you with even more updates and releases in the nearest future. So stay tuned and subscribe to our weekly newsletter to be in the loop.