Aitoc Monthly Update: May
What’s new in May
Hey guys! Wow, summer’s already here! That means the last spring month ended and here we are, sharing an overview of the latest Aitoc news with you all.
May was a great month for us! Do you know why? We launched a much-anticipated Magento 2 extension – Product Custom Options Management!
There’s no doubt that a large selection of goods attracts buyers to a store, enabling them to choose the exact item they need. With that in mind, we developed Product Custom Options Management for Magento 2. This easy-to-use tool allows introducing custom options templates for any kind of products. Leveraging the extension, you can assign templates with required options to different products with just a few clicks.
The functionality this handy extension provides for includes:
- Ability to set up multiple options templates for products in Magento 2
- Different option types, including Text, File, Select, and Date are available
- Ability to assign multiple options to a single product
- Templates management, including templates duplication and editing
- Front-end editing settings to configure custom options order on the storefront
- Configuration of unique SKUs for custom options to track your sales
A diversity of products made easy with Magento 2 Custom Options Management designed by Aitoc!
As for the industry news, of course, you’ve heard that Adobe is buying Magento Commerce. What will the future bring? What to expect from this momentous acquisition? Time will tell. At Aitoc, we stay on the bright side and genuinely believe that these changes are for better. Check out our thoughts on this hot topic here.
We’re about to introduce a couple of huge releases very soon! We cannot share the details now but stay tuned and you will be surprised! Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest news and exclusive deals first.
Looking for a partner to help you out with your Magento initiatives? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your project.