Ecommerce businesses taking advantage of Magento deal with some user management issues that are often caused by numerous employees who have access to the admin panel. We developed Advanced Permissions,…
Extension Update: Advanced Permissions for Magento 2
We are so excited to introduce a new version of Advanced Permissions for Magento 2 that allows store owners to take user role management to a whole new level.
The following issues are fixed in this release:
- Scoping on the Categories page
- Viewing the categories tree (for sub-admins)
- Saving attributes by sub-admins
- An issue with displaying online customers
- An issue in DataProvider
- An issue with role deleting
- An issue with product editing by the sub-admin when setting ‘Allow to update global attributes’ as ‘No’
- An issue with product assigning to the website when created by the sub-admin
- An issue with product assigning to categories that are not included in the sub-admin scope
- An issue with unsassigning from website(s) when the sub-admin edits the product(s)
- An issue with customers restriction when the sub-admin places an order through the admin panel
Find more information about the extension here.