3 New Gift Registry Features That Put You in Control of Clients’ Gift Lists
At Aitoc, we always keep our word. A few weeks ago, we promised to add 3 hot-new features to our Gift Registry Magento extension. Today, they have arrived!
Create and edit customers’ Gift Lists freely
With the new capabilities, you are in full control of your customers’ gift lists. This comes indispensable if you receive Gift List information off-line or over the phone (e.g., as a wedding planner, a party organizer, etc.) and you need to enter it manually into Magento.
With the just-added features, you can:
1. Create gift lists for any customer in Magento.
2. Add products to Gift Lists owned by your customers.
3. Identify gift list owner by email on the Gift Registries grid.
How to use the new features
- You now have a new column titled Customer Email in Customers > Gift Registries > Registries.
- You can create a Gift Registry for a customer by clicking Add New on the Registries grid.
- By choosing the customer, you can add products to their gift lists or create a registry for them.
- In Items, tick the products to add to the customer’s Gift List. Click Save Event to finish creating a Registry.
Why use Gift Registry for Magento
The Community edition of Magento eCommerce is missing the gift registry functionality. At the same time, people often wish to receive particular items as gifts. By allowing your customers to create and share gift lists, you carve out a whole new niche for potential buyers, which eventually leads to more sales.
Don’t own the Gift Registry extension yet?