Here's what Custom Product Designer (CPD) can do out-of-the-box:
- Add numerous canvases to the product
- Add custom images / photos to the design canvas
- Add custom writings (text) to the design canvas
- Add ready-to-use cliparts (images) to the design canvas
- Adjust text font, text alignment, font size, text opacity, shadow blur, shadow opacity, shadow x-offset, shadow y-offset, shadow color, outline size and color
- Adjust images size, opacity, shadow x-offset, shadow y-offset, shadow blur, shadow opacity, shadow color
- Add or delete cliparts / fonts in the library
All Aitoc extensions can be customized to fit particular business needs. If you have questions about any customization, please drop a message at email@example.com
To install the extension to your Magento 2 store, please follow these steps:
- Unzip and paste the extension file into your root Magento folder.
- Connect to your server by SSH.
- Go to your Magento root folder.
- To install the extension, perform this command:
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
_requirejs; adminhtml; frontend.
- To switch the extension on/off, perform these commands:
php bin/magento module:enable Aitoc_CustomProductDesigner php bin/magento module:disable Aitoc_CustomProductDesigner
You can activate/deactivate several Aitoc extensions at once by specifying their names separated by space in the command.
To install the extension via composer please read this guide.
Uploading big images. Some websites may encounter a problem with uploading big images to a design canvas. You'll see errors like "client intended to send too large body" or "Nginx: 413 – Request Entity Too Large". To fix it, you need to update nginx.conf with the following line:
and php.ini with:
upload_max_filesize = 10M post_max_size = 10M
Go to STORES - CONFIGURATION - AITOC EXTENSIONS - CUSTOM PRODUCT DESIGNER to find global settings. Note that some of them can be overwritten on the product level.
Don't forget to save your config settings.
You can edit the existing default clipart categories or add your new ones if needed when you go to the Custom Product Designer tab:
When adding a new category, you only need to set the name for it. When adding new images, you need to select the category from a dropdown menu:
You can edit the existing default font families or add your new ones if needed when you go to the Custom Product Designer tab:
When adding a new font pamily, you need to set the name for it and upload applicable fonts in .zip archive. A zip file should include properly named font files. Two options are possible:
- "[font family]-[style].ttf", i.e. "Palatino-italic.ttf".
- "style.ttf", i.e. "italic.ttf"
To add new fonts, you need to select the category from a dropdown menu:
Go to CATALOG - PRODUCTS and choose the simple product you'd like to configure for custom designs.
CPD must be set up on each product individually since there is no way to clone design canvas across different products. Each product image is unique, and the design canvas needs to be placed manually, hence this requirement. If you want to enable CPD on your configurable or grouped products, you need to set it up on each simple product included in said products.
Your customers can apply custom design to each product that the extension has been configured for:
Print-ready source files
If your customer ordered a customized product, you will find the button "DOWNLOAD SOURCE", when you go to the Order View page.
Click on this button to download .zip archive with print-ready source files, containing custom info, .svg and .jpeg images in it.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING AITOC EXTENSIONS!