+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
February 25, 2016 (ver. 1.0.7)
+ The extension is compatible with Magento 126.96.36.199 / SUPEE-7405 v1.1.
January 26, 2016 (ver. 1.0.7)
+ The extension is compatible with Magento 188.8.131.52 / SUPEE-7405 and SUPEE-7616 patches.
November 10, 2015 (ver. 1.0.7)
+ The extension is compatible with Magento 184.108.40.206 / SUPEE-6788 patch.
June 15, 2015 (ver. 1.0.7)
+ The extension is compatible with Magento 220.127.116.11;
+ Code optimization.
December 1, 2014 (ver. 1.0.6)
+ The extension is compatible with Magento 18.104.22.168.
May 16, 2014 (ver. 1.0.6)
+ The extension is compatible with Magento up to 22.214.171.124
December 12, 2013 (ver, 1.0.6)
+ Compatible with Magento 126.96.36.199.
October 1, 2013 (ver. 1.0.6)
+ Compatible with Magento 188.8.131.52.
September 9, 2013 (ver. 1.0.6)
* Fixed the issue with access to extension by admin with restricted permissions;
September 4, 2013 (ver. 1.0.5)
* Missing logs update, stability and memory improvements;
* A limit of rows file adapter can read is added; it stores end and start to the same file, prevents collecting logs if cron was not executed for more than an hour;
* APC/Memcache initialization fix.
July 30, 2013 (ver. 1.0.4)
+ Info for Magento Server Configuration Calculator service is available.
May 31, 2013 (ver. 1.0.3)
* SLM takes time from timezone (System-> Configuration-> General-> Locale Options-> Timezone) instead of server time now.
May 24, 2013 (ver, 1.0.2)
+ Allows to specify the URLs to exclude them from monitoring;
+ Divides the background of server performance diagrams into four intuitive color-coded zones;
* Issue with ability to give permissions for SLM only for back end user is fixed.
April 16, 2013 (ver, 1.0.1)
+ Compatible with AITOC Magento Booster;
* Minor bug fixes are made.
March 29, 2013 (ver, 1.0.0)
+ Extension release;