Abandoned Cart Emails Pro for Magento 2
- Send personalized emails to return visitors to abandoned carts
- Increase conversion by emailing custom time-limited offers
- Select optimal send intervals to maximize customer response
- Auto-login returning users to create a seamless shopping experience
- Create multiple campaigns to further detail your marketing strategy
- Equip URLs with the unique UTM values for Google Analytics
Recover Abandoned Carts With a Turnkey Solution
Turn hesitating visitors into buyers with a smart email marketing strategy. Incentivize more purchases with flexible email offers spread out across multiple emails. You decide how many emails should be sent and what exact offers and discounts they contain. Adjust campaigns on the go for even more flexibility.
Abandoned Cart Emails Pro Benefits for eCommerce store
Cart abandonment rates can be significantly minimized with an effective email marketing toolset at your hands. This is how Abandoned Cart Emails for Magento 2 can benefit to your business:
Engage Customers Into a Conversation
A customer has added a product to the cart, but he didn’t buy it after all. Why? The answer to this question will be fundamental for improving your existing strategy and customers’ feedback is exactly what you need here. By sending abandoned cart emails, not only you remind buyers about items left in cart, but also find out the reason why those products were abandoned in the first place. Direct communication with prospects helps store owners to bring valuable insights into possible options for improvement.
Boost Conversion Rates
Abandoned carts inevitably decrease the ecommerce conversion rate. Kind emails reminders have the power to resolve this issue. If properly designed and written, they will encourage buyers to come back to the store and finalize the purchase, turning more prospects into actual customers.
Optimize Email Marketing Efforts
Once you set up the abandoned cart email template using the extension, you can configure the required trigger actions and set up optimal time for email delivery. As soon as a trigger takes places, the module will send out an email in a completely automated way, saving your time and money on performing this task manually.
Return More Customers to Their Abandoned Carts
Convince users to go back and finish their order. Sweeten the deal with custom offers.
- Secure more purchases with custom offers
- Create a sense of urgency using time-limited deals
- Tweak exact email send intervals to remind the users about their unfinished purchase
Send Your Email at the Right Moment to Close the Deal
15% of users say they would buy a product if they are offered a discount. Give these customers a reason to return to your store. Make your message irresistible!
- Include a nice discount to convince customers to buy from you
- Customize how long your discount coupon will be valid for
- Create a sense of urgency with timed discount offers
Make Gradually Better Offers if the First One Didn’t Work
Some people won’t be impressed with your first deal. Make them an even better one.
- Send multiple emails to find the deal your customer just can’t ignore
- Capture even unlikely sales from people who were only browsing
- Auto-login customers to eliminate a possible roadblock to a new purchase
1. Send different emails to different customer groups to improve response rate
2. Ensure that all your emails match company style and brand book guidelines
100% GDPR Compliance
Abandoned Cart Emails Pro is fully GDPR compliant. The extension sends out emails to customers who have already registered with your website and have agreed to process their data by the Magento store. And since they added some products to their Cart view they have demonstrated genuine interest in company’s merchandise.
All users can also unsubscribe from Abandoned Cart email alerts by clicking Unsubscribe on any email they receive.
All Features of Abandoned Cart Emails Pro for Magento 2 plugin
- Choose the delay period for the reminder email
- Set any default or custom status to serve as the trigger for the abandoned cart email
- Customize the look of your emails
- Add discount codes to the emails
- Manage abandoned cart campaigns in one place
- Choose appropriate sender contact information
- Watch campaign statistics on one page
- Browse the full list of pending and sent notifications
- Generate notification emails manually
- Collect and reset statistics on your notification emails
Manage All campaigns
Manage All campaigns
Email Template Setting
Email Template Setting
2.1.2 - November 7th 2022
+Added PHP 8.1 compatibility
+Added Magento 2.4.4 compatibility
2.1.2 - September 13th 2021
+Added Compatibility for PHP 7.4
+Added Compatibility for Magento 2.4.x
2.1.0 - November 8th 2019
+Added possibility using Google UTM Metrics in emails
+Added new coupon discount types: Fixed, Percentage, Use Cart Price Rule coupon
+Improved extension usability
*Fixed bug with insert email variables in templates
*Fixed bug with sending test email: autogenerate email directives in emails
2.0.5 - July 9th 2019
+Added compatibility with Magento 2.3.x
*Fixed several critical bugs
*Made code refactoring;
2.0.0 - October 10th 2018
+Abandoned Cart Emails Pro becomes a part of Follow Up Emails marketing tool.
+Added a pre-set marketing campaign and ready-to-use email templates
*Fixed several minor bugs
*Made code refactoring
1.1.3 - June 22nd 2018
+Added ability to create and edit several campaigns;
+Added campaigns grid;
+Campaigns can be filtered now;
+Added an option to enable / disable discount code included in the Abandoned previously);
+Added an option to change the discount amount (was only 10% previously);
+Added an option to disable / restrict module for different user roles;
*Fixed a bug where the Abandoned Cart email contained invalid links;
*Fixed a bug where “Exclude out of stock” feature did not work;
*Fixed several minor bugs;
*Made code refactoring.
1.1.2 - September 29th 2017
+Added compatibility with Magento CE 2.2.0;
*Fixed minor performance issues with statistics calculations.
1.1.1 - May 18th 2017
*Fixed an issue with the Campaign's Delay Period setting not saving entered value;
*Fixed some installation-related issues.
1.1.0 - December 5th 2016
+The extension is compatible with Magento 2.1.2;
+Added general setting - time interval after which to consider a cart as abandoned;
+Added abandoned alert template;
*Fixed an issue with incrementing recovered carts qty and value in statistic.
1.0.0 - June 29th 2016