+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
November 12, 2019 (ver. 1.2.6)
* Fixed js bugs for irrelevant pages.
* Fixed special prices for grouped products
* Fixed validators for units params
* Fixed ConfigMapper issue
* Fixed showing "Price per" in cart subtotal
* Fixed fatal on empty dependency
* Fixed upgrade bugs from old versions
* Fixed legacy js
+ Added possibility update bulk Product Units and Quantities attributes for products
+ Added compatibility with 3rd party extensions
+ Add validator for comma separated floats
June 24, 2019 (ver. 1.2.0)
* Fixed an issue with incorrect product amounts added to the shopping cart.
* Fixed quantity validation issue.
* Fixed an issue with grouped products added to the shopping cart.
* Fixed an issue with quantity field for grouped products.
* Fixed slider element issue.
* Fixed an issue with bundle products.
* Fixed mini cart issues.
* Fixed issues with configurable products.
* Fixed an issue with "Use config" checkboxes in module settings.
* Fixed a design issue on grouped products.
* Fixed elements positioning on a page.
+ Changed configuration fields' names to make them more accurate.
+ Added units on the orders/invoices/credit memo pages.
+ Added field validation in module settings.
+ Added field dependency in module settings.
+ Added module resources to ACL.
+ Added compatibility with Magento 2.3.x.
March 22, 2018 (ver. 1.0.4)
+ The use of decimals in the product QTY enabled
+ Custom units added to the price column in the customer’s Orders section on the front-end
+ QTY increment may be set instead of static values
* Configurable products based on attribute sets had empty fields on their pages
* “Price per” divider wasn’t visible in the Catalog and Wish List
* PUQ controls issues on Configurable Product, Bundle Product, and Grouped Product pages, and in the Wish List and Shopping Cart
* Incorrect QTY display in the Wish List
* The problem with “Price per” divider data duplication
* The issue of product disappearance from the cart during the QTY edit
* The problem with adding products with custom QTY to the cart after Magento upgrade from 2.2.0 to 2.2.3
April 14, 2017 (ver. 1.0.0)
+ Added compatibility with Magento CE 2.1.6.
April 7, 2017 (ver. 1.0.0)
+ The extension is released.