We Miss You for Magento 2
- Bring lapsing customers back to your store by sending out kind reminders
- Re-engage with those customers who haven’t visited you for a while
- Get an opportunity to keep in touch with your buyers even after a purchase
- Increase your sales by offering irresistible deals to your audience
Return Customers Who Haven’t Been Active for a While
Haven’t heard from your long-time customers for a while? Remind them about your company with personalized emails! Offer exclusive discounts, gifts with purchase and other great deals to encourage your customers to buy from your store once again.
This module is part of Follow Up Emails marketing tool.
Return Users to the Store With New Deals and Offers
Follow the best email marketing practices to reconnect with your lapsing customers.
- Send out coupons and deals to stir up customers’ interest in your store
- Keep track of the performance metrics to assess the efficiency of your email marketing efforts
- Go beyond plain and boring newsletters by designing top-notch branded email copies
Decide on Exact Email Delivery Time for the Maximum Efficiency
Adjust the email schedule to get as more customers engaged as possible.
- Monitor email campaigns to understand user behavior better
- Nurture brand recognition and brand trust through carefully crafted emails
- Include interactive elements to increase your chances to capture shoppers’ attention
- Return lapsing buyers with irresistible deals that are hard to pass up
- Re-engage with your buyers and encourage them to make a purchase again
User Case: Vegan Energy Bars Store
We have a very strong company vision and a charity-centered mission to match. This is why we think that email marketing can offer us the biggest opportunity for growth. We Miss You helps us not only tell our story and share our experience with the customers but also remind users why they used to buy our energy bars in the first place.
100% GDPR Compliance
We Miss You for Magento 2 is fully GDPR compliant since it does not store, process, or share any customer-specific data.
1.1.4 - May 20th 2022
+Added PHP 8.1 compatibility
+Added Magento 2.4.4 compatibility
1.1.3 - October 18th 2021
*Fixed issue with related products not appearing in the campaign email
*Fixed issue with the campaign email name when trying to delete
1.1.0 - November 8th 2019
+Added possibility using Google UTM Metrics in emails
+Added new coupon discount types: Fixed, Percentage, Use Cart Price Rule coupon
+Improved extension usability
*Fixed bug with insert email variables in templates
*Fixed bug with sending test email: autogenerate email directives in emails