(Review by www.timetoday.nl)
(Review by Jonathan)
(Review by Allan Stevens)
Calculate your product prices based on the “Cost + Price Markup” formula. Cost Based Pricing extension for Magento will enable you to specify the cost and price markup for each product. The extension makes it easy to manage prices: you can define the rules that would automatically trigger the markup change according to the sales level, and once the markup is changed, all prices are also automatically updated.
Cost Based Pricing features:
- Enables Admin to specify product cost and price markup (either fixed or %);
- Calculates product prices based on the “Cost + Price Markup” formula and displays the prices in product catalog;
- Price for each product can be either calculated automatically or entered manually by Admin;
- Recalculates prices when price markup is changed;
- Enables Admin to define rules for automatic price markup adjustment depending on the sales level;
- Comes with a User Manual;
- The extension's functionality code is 100% Open Source.
Use CBP15off coupon code to get a 15% discount on this extension. The offer is valid till the end of March.
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
February 17, 2014 (ver. 1.2.5)
* Issue with products assigned from non default storeview aren't visible is fixed.
December 16, 2013 (ver. 1.2.4)
+ Compatible with Magento 184.108.40.206.
October 1, 2013 (ver. 1.2.4)
+ Compatible with Magento 220.127.116.11.
May 20, 2013 (ver. 1.2.4)
* Fixed the not applying of the catalog price rules.
November 25, 2012 (ver. 1.2.3)
* Adjustments for proper working with the built-in AITOC modules manager.
October 3, 2012 (ver. 1.2.2)
* Fixed bug with Magento price being displayed incorrectly.
August 21, 2012 (ver. 1.2.1)
* Fixed bug with incorrect work of Reindex;
* Fixed bug with error while creating cbp group or rule;
+ Compatible with Magento 18.104.22.168.
January 16, 2012 (ver. 1.2.0)
+ Compatible with Magento CE ver. 22.214.171.124.
October 20, 2011 (ver. 1.2.0)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 1.6.1.
September 27, 2011 (ver. 1.2.0)
+ Now provides an option of speeding up the process of saving price groups and products by disabling minor Magento checks. The option can be found at System > Configuration > Catalog > Automatic Pricing Settings. Please use cautiously.
September 14, 2011 (ver. 1.1.9)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 126.96.36.199.
July 6, 2011 (ver. 1.1.8)
+ Advanced Language Pack for the extension added:
May 25, 2011 (ver. 1.1.7)
* The issue with Magento products of the Configurable type is fixed.
May 11, 2011 (ver. 1.1.6)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 188.8.131.52.
March 17, 2011 (ver. 1.1.6)
* Minor issue fixed.
March 15, 2011 (ver. 1.1.5)
* Fixed the compatibility issue with AITOC's Magento Booster.
March 10, 2011 (ver. 1.1.4)
* The issue with re-indexing a markup rule is fixed.
February 16, 2011 (ver. 1.1.3)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 184.108.40.206.
January 31, 2011 (ver. 1.1.3)
+ Compatible with AITOC's Pre-Orders Magento extension.
January 14, 2011 (ver. 1.1.2)
* Extension's stability and performance improved;
* Catalog Price Rules issues fixed;
* Tier Magento prices are handled correctly now;
* Price indexing issues fixed.
Please note that you need to have your license registered in order to be able to submit a ticket. License registration is optional, but no support will be performed for unregistered licenses. If your license isn't registered yet, please take a look at this document for instructions. If your license is registered, please follow the link to submit a support ticket.
If you have a pre-sale question, please use this link.
Duplicated tickets automatically go to the end of the queue.
The support team kindly asks you to provide all necessary access info and give a proper problem description when submitting the initial ticket to speed up the support process.
Regular working hours of AITOC Support Team are Monday – Friday, 8 am - 5 pm GMT (3 am -12 pm EST).
Admin CP: http://cost-based-pricing.demo.aitoc.com/admin
Please note that the extension is already enabled, there's no need to Manage Aitoc Modules in the back-end of the demo.
RatingReview by David Bissette @ www.TheGrainMillWF.com (Posted on 11/15/10)
Do you know that this is EXACTLY the module I was looking for? Easy install, works out of the box. And man, is it going to radically reduce my price calculation time. Doing the math on all this wholesale to retail prices based off profit margins was such a hassle.
It's been a LONG time since I've paid this much for a piece of software for an opensource shopping cart. But this was so worth it in time savings. I can be doing sales rather than data entry on my website www.TheGrainMillWF.com. Thank you!
Write Your Own Review
Why choose AITOC modules and support services.
Bulk and accrual discounts, and inbuilt discounts on support time.