(Review by Joseph)
(Review by Gui)
(Review by www.timetoday.nl)
Collect the info you need about your customers by adding new fields to your customer registration page.
Custom Registration Fields features:
- Allows for creating custom fields for customer registration page;
- Supports the following input types: Text Area, Text Field, Date, Yes/No, Multiple Select, Checkbox, Dropdown, Radio Button;
- Allows to add default “Please Select” field for dropdown which will force to choose a different value;
- Enables Admin to view and edit the data customers entered into the custom fields;
- Custom fields are available when admin creates a customer's account via admin panel;
- Enables Admin to choose on which store views the new fields should be displayed;
- Allows to enter different descriptions for the same field, but different store views;
- Enables Admin to add text without fields to customer registration page;
- Information from custom fields is displayed in the customers' accounts;
- Allows for assigning all newly-registered customers to an "Unverified" customer group. Customers in that group will be unable to log into their accounts until Admin manually transfers them to another group;
- It's highly recommended to use Admin Email Notifications extension when you have the above feature enabled;
- Comes with a User Manual;
- The extension's functionality is 100% Open Source.
Please note that the extension is not compatible with Checkout Fields Manager extension. Checkout Fields Manager contains most of the functionality of Custom Registration Fields.
Online Extension User Guide
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
November 19, 2014 (ver. 1.1.4)+ Compatible with Magento 184.108.40.206.
May 27, 2014 (ver. 1.1.3)+ For more flexibility AITOC Rewrite system is now disabled by default but can be enabled fully or partially.
December 12, 2013 (ver, 1.1.2)+ Compatible with Magento 220.127.116.11.
October 14, 2013 (ver, 1.1.2)+ Compatible with Magento 18.104.22.168.
July 9, 2012 (ver, 1.1.1)+ Compatible with Magento 22.214.171.124.
June 27, 2012 (ver, 1.1.1)+ Compatible with Magento 126.96.36.199.
May 8, 2012 (ver, 1.0.2)+ Compatible with Magento 188.8.131.52.
April 2, 2012 (ver, 1.0.1)+ Allows for assigning all newly-registered customers to an "Unverified" customer group. Customers in that group will be unable to log into their accounts until Admin manually transfers them to another group.
February 16, 2012 (ver, 1.0.0)+ Compatible with Magento 184.108.40.206.
November 18, 2011 (ver, 1.0.0)+ The extension release.
Please note that you need to have your license registered in order to be able to submit a ticket. License registration is optional, but no support will be performed for unregistered licenses. If your license isn't registered yet, please take a look at this document for instructions. If your license is registered, please follow the link to submit a support ticket.
If you have a pre-sale question, please use this link.
Duplicated tickets automatically go to the end of the queue.
The support team kindly asks you to provide all necessary access info and give a proper problem description when submitting the initial ticket to speed up the support process.
Regular working hours of AITOC Support Team are Monday – Friday, 8 am - 5 pm GMT (3 am -12 pm EST).
Radiobutton 'Gender', Text Area 'Additional Info' and Dropdown 'Favorite Color' are added to the bottom of registration form.
Please note that the extension is already enabled, there's no need to Manage Aitoc Modules in the back-end of the demo.
RatingReview by magento istanbul (Posted on 3/26/12)
It is a very easy-to-use extension, and the more important thing is the fast and solution-oriented support from AITOC.
RatingReview by Works brilliantly (Posted on 2/27/12)
This extension adds much needed basic functionality to Magento and works flawlessly. Would recommend to anyone.
Write Your Own Review
Why choose AITOC modules and support services.
Bulk and accrual discounts, and inbuilt discounts on support time.