(Review by Emerson Mattos)
(Review by Eric E Pickett)
(Review by nickom)
Collect the info you need about your customers by adding new fields to your customer registration page.
Custom Registration Fields features:
- Allows for creating custom fields for customer registration page;
- Supports the following input types: Text Area, Text Field, Date, Yes/No, Multiple Select, Checkbox, Dropdown, Radio Button;
- Allows to add default “Please Select” field for dropdown which will force to choose a different value;
- Enables Admin to view and edit the data customers entered into the custom fields;
- Custom fields are available when admin creates a customer's account via admin panel;
- Enables Admin to choose on which store views the new fields should be displayed;
- Allows to enter different decriptions for the same field, but different store views;
- Enables Admin to add text without fields to customer registration page;
- Information from custom fields is displayed in the customers' accounts;
- Allows for assigning all newly-registered customers to an "Unverified" customer group. Customers in that group will be unable to log into their accounts until Admin manually transfers them to another group;
- It's highly recommended to use Admin Email Notifications extension when you have the above feature enabled;
- Comes with a User Manual;
- The extension's functionality is 100% Open Source.
Please note that the extension is not compatible with Checkout Fields Manager extension. Checkout Fields Manager contains most of the functionality of Custom Registration Fields.
Our services include 30-day moneyback, 6 months of free support and bug fixing since module purchase date.
To make your experience with AITOC’s extensions simple, we offer paid installation services. If you feel that you might have troubles with module installation, we advise that you order professional installation services before you encounter problems. To order the service please check the Professional Installation box on this page and proceed with the purchase. Once the purchase is confirmed, you will get an automated email in regard to the ordered installation service. Please reply according to the instructions contained in the message.
If you need to extend the core functionality of Magento, please consider AITOC’s Magento Customization services.
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
July 9, 2012 (ver, 1.1.1)+ Compatible with Magento 126.96.36.199.
June 27, 2012 (ver, 1.1.1)+ Compatible with Magento 188.8.131.52.
May 8, 2012 (ver, 1.0.2)+ Compatible with Magento 184.108.40.206.
April 2, 2012 (ver, 1.0.1)+ Allows for assigning all newly-registered customers to an "Unverified" customer group. Customers in that group will be unable to log into their accounts until Admin manually transfers them to another group.
February 16, 2012 (ver, 1.0.0)+ Compatible with Magento 220.127.116.11.
November 18, 2011 (ver, 1.0.0)+ The extension release.
Please refer to the FAQ page before submitting a ticket. This might help you solve your problem faster.
We do understand that the details we are requesting are important and confidential. The information will be kept confidential and protected from disclosure and it will only be used for support purposes.
Please note that the extension is already enabled, there's no need to Manage Aitoc Modules in the back-end of the demo.
RatingReview by magento istanbul (Posted on 3/26/12)
It is a very easy-to-use extension, and the more important thing is the fast and solution-oriented support from AITOC.
RatingReview by Works brilliantly (Posted on 2/27/12)
This extension adds much needed basic functionality to Magento and works flawlessly. Would recommend to anyone.