(Review by Great Company)
(Review by Allan Stevens)
(Review by Andreas)
Why use Loyalty Program on your Magento store
Benefits of implementing a loyalty program on your Magento store are many – from enhancing your sales to keeping your customers satisfied. Standard options in Shopping Cart Price Rules in Magento don't provide much flexibility in setting up rules for a Loyalty Program that would be attractive to your customers.
This extension adds new set of Customer-related conditions to Magento Shopping Cart Price Rules, introduces a new Action for Shopping Cart Price Rules that allows for applying a Surcharge, and enables customers to track their eligibility for certain discounts.
Loyalty Program extension enables you to:
- Provide discounts based on the total spending for a certain period of time, with the period being calculated from the date of a specific purchase: Customers will choose you over competition in order to be eligible for a higher accrual discount;
- Provide discounts based on customers' membership duration: This will help strengthen an emotional bond with your customer and create a valuable offer at the same time;
- Provide discounts based on purchase volume: Your customers will be motivated to place larger orders;
- Apply surcharges – either percentage or fixed amount – based on different criteria;
- Add new page in logged-in Customer’s account where Admin can publish information about discounts and coupons available to the Customer based on a set of criteria.
The extension comes with a User Manual. The extension's functionality code is 100% Open Source.
Setting up Shopping Cart Price Rules with Loyalty Program extension
Please note that Loyalty Program is fully compatible with AITOC’s Individual Promotions extension. When combined, these two extensions can add yet more flexibility in setting up Shopping Cart Price Rules. To get a better understanding of how these extensions work, please take a look at this short video tutorial that shows the making of the discount rules of AITOC store:
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
October 11, 2013 (ver. 2.3.14)* Compatibility fix with Aitoc Installer 3.0
October 1, 2013 (ver. 2.3.13)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 22.214.171.124
August 28, 2013 (ver. 2.3.13)* Error page on submit coupon surcharge is fixed.
April 19, 2013 (ver. 2.3.12)* Fixed the issue with applying rules to orders placed via admin panel;
* Fixed the issue with displaying surcharge in admin panel.
March 4, 2013 (ver. 2.3.11)* Fixed the issue with Available Specials tab on Magento 126.96.36.199 and lower;
* Fixed the issue with "No Coupon" shopping cart price rule.
January 11, 2012 (ver. 2.3.10)* Fixed the issue with warning displayed on Available Specials page and errors in system.log;
* Fixed the issue with options "is" and "is not " in Condition tab of Shopping Cart Price Rule;
* Fixed the issue with saving price rule.
July 9, 2012 (ver. 2.3.9)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 188.8.131.52.
July 6, 2012 (ver. 2.3.9) (for Magento 1.4+)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11
* Fixed the issue with "available specials" page in customer's account;
* Fixed the issue with auto-generated coupons;
* Fixed the error when extension is disabled;
* Fixed some minor issues.
January 17, 2012 (ver. 2.3.7)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 18.104.22.168.
December 5, 2011 (ver. 2.3.7)* Fixed the error in shopping cart rules based on Subtotal.
October 20, 2011 (ver. 2.3.6)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 22.214.171.124.
August 22, 2011 (ver. 2.3.6)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 126.96.36.199.
August 16, 2011 (ver. 2.3.6)* Fixed the issue with incorrect surcharge calculation at PayPal.
July 7, 2011 (ver. 2.3.5)+ Advanced Language Pack for the extension added:
All extension interfaces are translated into these languages.
July 1, 2011 (ver. 2.3.4)* Fixed the issue with "Apply to Shipping Amount" option.
June 17, 2011 (ver. 2.3.2)* Fixed the issue with discount label displaying in admin and in the cart.
April 28, 2011+ The extension is compatible with Magento 188.8.131.52.
February 17, 2011+ The extension is compatible with Magento 1.5.0.x.
February 10, 2011* Fixed the surcharge tax calculation.
March 1, 2010+The extension is compatible with Magento 1.4.
Version 1.1+ Adds new page in logged-in Customer’s account where Admin can publish information about coupons available to the Customer based on a set of criteria.
Please note that you need to have your license registered in order to be able to submit a ticket. License registration is optional, but no support will be performed for unregistered licenses. If your license isn't registered yet, please take a look at this document for instructions. If your license is registered, please follow the link to submit a support ticket.
If you have a pre-sale question, please use this link.
Duplicated tickets automatically go to the end of the queue.
The support team kindly asks you to provide all necessary access info and give a proper problem description when submitting the initial ticket to speed up the support process.
Regular working hours of AITOC Support Team are Monday – Friday, 8 am - 5 pm GMT (3 am -12 pm EST).
Please note that the extension is already enabled, there's no need to Manage Aitoc Modules in the back-end of the demo.
RatingReview by Marco (Posted on 12/2/13)
This extension solved our problem regarding price adjustments.
Their email support to solve an issue has been fantastic: very quick and helpful.
Write Your Own Review
Why choose AITOC modules and support services.
Bulk and accrual discounts, and inbuilt discounts on support time.