(Review by Emerson Mattos)
(Review by Jason)
(Review by Jeff Welsh - FolioType Design House)
Why use Loyalty Program on your Magento store
Benefits of implementing a loyalty program on your Magento store are many – from enhancing your sales to keeping your customers satisfied. Standard options in Shopping Cart Price Rules in Magento don't provide much flexibility in setting up rules for a Loyalty Program that would be attractive to your customers.
This extension adds new set of Customer-related conditions to Magento Shopping Cart Price Rules, introduces a new Action for Shopping Cart Price Rules that allows for applying a Surcharge, and enables customers to track their eligibility for certain discounts.
Loyalty Program extension enables you to:
- Provide discounts based on the total spending for a certain period of time, with the period being calculated from the date of a specific purchase: Customers will choose you over competition in order to be eligible for a higher accrual discount;
- Provide discounts based on customers' membership duration: This will help strengthen an emotional bond with your customer and create a valuable offer at the same time;
- Provide discounts based on purchase volume: Your customers will be motivated to place larger orders;
- Apply surcharges – either percentage or fixed amount – based on different criteria;
- Add new page in logged-in Customer’s account where Admin can publish information about discounts and coupons available to the Customer based on a set of criteria.
The extension comes with a User Manual. The extension's functionality code is 100% Open Source.
Setting up Shopping Cart Price Rules with Loyalty Program extension
Please note that Loyalty Program is fully compatible with AITOC’s Individual Promotions extension. When combined, these two extensions can add yet more flexibility in setting up Shopping Cart Price Rules. To get a better understanding of how these extensions work, please take a look at this short video tutorial that shows the making of the discount rules of AITOC store:
Our services include 30-day moneyback, 6 months of free support and bug fixing since module purchase date.
To make your experience with AITOC’s extensions simple, we offer paid installation services. If you feel that you might have troubles with module installation, we advise that you order professional installation services before you encounter problems. To order the service please check the Professional Installation box on this page and proceed with the purchase. Once the purchase is confirmed, you will get an automated email in regard to the ordered installation service. Please reply according to the instructions contained in the message.
If you need to extend the core functionality of Magento, please consider AITOC’s Magento Customization services.
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
April 19, 2013 (ver. 2.3.12)* Fixed the issue with applying rules to orders placed via admin panel;
* Fixed the issue with displaying surcharge in admin panel;
March 4, 2013 (ver. 2.3.11)* Fixed the issue with Available Specials tab on Magento 220.127.116.11 and lower;
* Fixed the issue with "No Coupon" shopping cart price rule;
January 11, 2012 (ver. 2.3.10)* Fixed the issue with warning displayed on Available Specials page and errors in system.log;
* Fixed the issue with options "is" and "is not " in Condition tab of Shopping Cart Price Rule;
* Fixed the issue with saving price rule;
July 9, 2012 (ver. 2.3.9)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 18.104.22.168
July 6, 2012 (ver. 2.3.9) (for Magento 1.4+)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199
* Fixed the issue with "available specials" page in customer's account;
* Fixed the issue with auto-generated coupons;
* Fixed the error when extension is disabled;
* Fixed some minor issues;
January 17, 2012 (ver. 2.3.7)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 188.8.131.52
December 5, 2011 (ver. 2.3.7)* Fixed the error in shopping cart rules based on Subtotal;
October 20, 2011 (ver. 2.3.6)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 184.108.40.206
August 22, 2011 (ver. 2.3.6)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 220.127.116.11
August 16, 2011 (ver. 2.3.6)* Fixed the issue with incorrect surcharge calculation at PayPal;
July 7, 2011 (ver. 2.3.5)+ Advanced Language Pack for the extension added:
All extension interfaces are translated into these languages;
July 1, 2011 (ver. 2.3.4)* Fixed the issue with "Apply to Shipping Amount" option;
June 17, 2011 (ver. 2.3.2)* Fixed the issue with discount label displaying in admin and in the cart;
April 28, 2011+ The extension is compatible with Magento 18.104.22.168
February 17, 2011+ The extension is compatible with Magento 1.5.0.x
February 10, 2011* Fixed the surcharge tax calculation;
March 1, 2010+The extension is compatible with Magento 1.4
Version 1.1+ Adds new page in logged-in Customer’s account where Admin can publish information about coupons available to the Customer based on a set of criteria;
Please refer to the FAQ page before submitting a ticket. This might help you solve your problem faster.
We do understand that the details we are requesting are important and confidential. The information will be kept confidential and protected from disclosure and it will only be used for support purposes.
Please note that the extension is already enabled, there's no need to Manage Aitoc Modules in the back-end of the demo.