(Review by Tobias Rafreider)
(Review by Wai Hung)
(Review by Charlie)
Magento Multi-Location Inventory extension is about helping you serve customers on time with what they need and keep your hand on the pulse of relevant processes. With this extension you can easily specify Magento inventory levels of each of your warehouses on corresponding websites and be notified about low stock. This will enable you to make intelligent predictions about the best ways of managing your logistics, customizing your supply chains to match inventory demands in your multiple activity centers.
Multi-Location Magento Inventory extension enables admin to:
- Specify different inventory levels for each website;
- Track inventory level for each website;
- Track low stock for each website (the extension supports Magento Low Stock feature);
- Update attributes per website (the extension supports Magento Update Attribute feature);
- Manage products' inventory attributes (i.e. update stock per website and retrieve stock data) with help of Magento SOAP API v1, v2.
- The extension comes with a User Manual.
- The extension's functionality code is 100% Open Source.
Online Extension User Guide
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
June 1, 2015 (ver. 2.2.7)* Fixed an issue with incorrect stock qty while the credit memo is saved twice when making a refund.
March 20, 2015 (ver. 2.2.6)* Fixed incompatibility with Magento CE 188.8.131.52 (requires old version of Aitoc modules manager for Magento CE 184.108.40.206).
November 27, 2014 (ver. 2.2.5)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 220.127.116.11.
October 16, 2014 (ver. 2.2.5 - for Magento 1.4.0+)
* An issue with the aitoc inventory table is fixed;
* Incorrect 'in stock' qty at the shopping cart is fixed.
August 22, 2014 (ver. 2.2.4 - for Magento 1.4.0+)
+ Rewrites compatibility with AITOC Pre-Order 1.2.0+.
July 30, 2014 (ver. 2.2.3)
* Issue with incorrect records qty in Low Stock Report using multiple websites with different stocks' qty is fixed.
July 24, 2014 (ver. 2.2.2)
* Notify Low Stock RSS issue is fixed.
June 20, 2014 (ver. 2.2.1)
* Products "Out of Stock" issue after re-index and disable extension is fixed;
* Missing Status and Visibility at the product grid is fixed.
May 27, 2014 (ver. 2.2.0)+ Allows to see products with low stock information for all websites at once and to see low stock information per product selected by SKU or for all products.
May 27, 2014 (ver. 2.1.13)+ For more flexibility AITOC Rewrite system is now disabled by default but can be enabled fully or partially.
May 14, 2014 (ver. 2.1.12)+ The extension is compatible with Magento up to 18.104.22.168
February 19, 2014 (ver. 2.1.12)
+ Compatible with Advanced Permissions extension v.2.8.4+.
December 13, 2013 (ver. 2.1.11)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 22.214.171.124.
October 29, 2013 (ver. 2.1.11)
* Integrity constraint violation is fixed.
September 26, 2013 (ver. 2.1.10)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 126.96.36.199.
August 26, 2013 (ver. 2.1.10 - for Magento 1.4.x+)
+ Product's inventory can be managed with help of Magento SOAP API v1, v2. An examples of the .php scripts either updating or retrieving the stock values can be found within the extension package (see "PHP_API_example.txt").
August 9, 2013 (ver. 2.1.9)
* Bug with crash after trying to create url rewrites for products within the admin is fixed.
June 11, 2013 (ver. 2.1.8)
* The issue with inability to edit order after modifying the product's quantity is fixed.
May 30, 2013 (ver. 2.1.7)
* The issue with the low stock and out of stock RSS notifications is fixed.
March 26, 2013 (ver. 2.1.6)
* Issue with saving bundle products is fixed.
March 26, 2013 (ver. 2.1.5)
* Minor performance improvements.
WARNING: Please make a backup before any manipulations with the files, just in case.
February 13, 2013 (ver. 2.1.4)
* Fixed the error with cron running when persistent shopping cart is used.
July 16, 2012 (ver. 2.1.3)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 188.8.131.52.
June 27, 2012 (ver. 2.1.3)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 184.108.40.206.
May 29, 2012 (ver. 2.1.2)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 220.127.116.11;
* The occasional MySQL error fixed after editing and saving the product;
* Fixed error with retrieving product inventories by specifying multiple SKUs per one call via API v1.
March 29, 2012 (ver. 2.1.1)
* Fixed the bug when saving the "Display Out of Stock Products" option in the System > Configuration > Inventory area.
January 13, 2012 (ver. 2.1.0)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 18.104.22.168.
November 21, 2011 (ver. 2.1.0)
+ Product's inventory can be managed via Magento API v1 (for Magento 1.4.x and higher). An example of the .php script updating and retrieving the stock values can be found within the extension package (i.e "PHP_API_example.txt").
November 1, 2011 (ver. 2.0.12)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 22.214.171.124.
October 14, 2011 (ver. 2.0.11)
* Fixed the error with changing the "In Stock" status to the "Out Stock" status after an order is placed.
September 6, 2011 (ver. 2.0.10)
+ Compatible with CE 126.96.36.199.
June 27, 2011 (ver. 2.0.9)
* Fixed the major import issue for the websites referring to the default values;
* Fixed the issue with the inability to map the "Use Default Values" attribute while configuring export profiles.
June 22, 2011 (ver. 2.0.8)
* Fixed the issue with displaying the incorrect scope of the inventory attributes.
May 19, 2011 (ver. 2.0.7)
* Wrong decrease of the product's quantity from the websites referring to the default values is fixed.
April 29, 2011 (ver. 2.0.6)
+ Compatible with Magento 188.8.131.52.
April 20, 2011 (ver. 2.0.6)
* Issue with filtering of the products within Low Stock Reports section is fixed.
April 14, 2011 (ver. 2.0.5)
+ Compatible with Magento 184.108.40.206.
March 21, 2011 (ver. 2.0.5)
* Compatibility issue with the Pre-Orders extension fixed.
February 10, 2010 (ver. 2.0.4)
+ Compatible with Magento 1.5.0.x.
December 24, 2010 (ver. 2.0.4)
* Major error appeared because of the cross-sell products is fixed.
December 16, 2010 (ver. 2.0.3)
+ Compatible with Magento 220.127.116.11.
May 10, 2010
+ Compatible with Magento 1.4.
* "Refresh Inventory Stock Status" issue fixed.
To get help with any pre-sale questions or to submit a support ticket, please click here .
Note that all duplicated tickets automatically go to the end of the queue.
To help you with your problem, we need to have all the necessary access details and a detailed descriptions of the problem you have.
Regular working hours of AITOC Support Team are Monday – Friday, 8 am - 5 pm GMT (3 am -12 pm EST).
Please check ID 337 – Qty is 5 on main website and 50 on comp website. Check Reports-Products-Low Stock to see Multi Location Inventory Low stock Repors and New Website has separate inventory.
FYI the extension is already enabled, there's no need to Manage Aitoc Modules in the back-end of the demo.
RatingReview by Gaurav Porwal (Posted on 6/8/12)
I have used this multi-Location Inventory, It works fine. The best part is the support team that help you to integrate and also customized it according to your modules.
Thanks To AITOC support team
RatingReview by Dano Blanchard (Posted on 6/1/12)
Our company has multiple Magento stores which sell the same SKUs but hold their own stock levels. When we discovered that Magento only supports 1 inventory level per SKU (regardless of how many stores that SKU appears in, we realized we had a problem. Some of our store's inventories are integrated to an ERP and some are stand alone. If you are looking for a solution to maintaining separate inventories of the same SKUs then AITOC's MultiLocation Inventory Location will solve this.
If you are like me, when buying an extension, the biggest concern is the quality of the code and the support behind it. If you are concerned about support, you can relax... We ran into an obscure problem with a SOAP API call (to retrieve Magento SKU/inventory levels) and AITOC staff was very responsive in offering a reasonable and affordable solution.
Oh yeah... They also make sure their extensions are confirmed to work with Enterprise Edition... which is not to be taken lightly.
Write Your Own Review
Why choose AITOC modules and support services.