(Review by Andrew Clarke, Scalesmart.co.uk)
(Review by Works brilliantly)
(Review by Roger)
Magento Multi-Location Inventory extension is about helping you serve customers on time with what they need and keep your hand on the pulse of relevant processes. With this extension you can easily specify Magento inventory levels of each of your warehouses on corresponding websites and be notified about low stock. This will enable you to make intelligent predictions about the best ways of managing your logistics, customizing your supply chains to match inventory demands in your multiple activity centers.
Multi-Location Magento Inventory extension enables admin to:
- Specify different inventory levels for each website;
- Track inventory level for each website;
- Track low stock for each website (the extension supports Magento Low Stock feature);
- Update attributes per website (the extension supports Magento Update Attribute feature).
- Manage products' inventory attributes with help of Magento API
The extension comes with a User Manual.The extension's functionality code is 100% Open Source.
Our services include 30-day moneyback, 6 months of free support and bug fixing since module purchase date.
To make your experience with AITOC’s extensions simple, we offer paid installation services. If you feel that you might have troubles with module installation, we advise that you order professional installation services before you encounter problems. To order the service please check the Professional Installation box on this page and proceed with the purchase. Once the purchase is confirmed, you will get an automated email in regard to the ordered installation service. Please reply according to the instructions contained in the message.
If you need to extend the core functionality of Magento, please consider AITOC’s Magento Customization services.
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
March 26, 2013 (ver. 2.1.6)
* Issue with saving bundle products is fixed.
March 26, 2013 (ver. 2.1.5)
* Minor performance improvements.
WARNING: Please make a backup before any manipulations with the files, just in case.
February 13, 2013 (ver. 2.1.4)
* Fixed the error with cron running when persistent shopping cart is used.
July 16, 2012 (ver. 2.1.3)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 18.104.22.168.
June 27, 2012 (ver. 2.1.3)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 22.214.171.124.
May 29, 2012 (ver. 2.1.2)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 126.96.36.199;
* The occasional MySQL error fixed after editing and saving the product;
* Fixed error with retrieving product inventories by specifying multiple SKUs per one call via API v1.
March 29, 2012 (ver. 2.1.1)
* Fixed the bug when saving the "Display Out of Stock Products" option in the System > Configuration > Inventory area.
January 13, 2012 (ver. 2.1.0)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 188.8.131.52.
November 21, 2011 (ver. 2.1.0)
+ Product's inventory can be managed via Magento API v1 (for Magento 1.4.x and higher). An example of the .php script updating and retrieving the stock values can be found within the extension package (i.e "PHP_API_example.txt").
November 1, 2011 (ver. 2.0.12)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 184.108.40.206.
October 14, 2011 (ver. 2.0.11)
* Fixed the error with changing the "In Stock" status to the "Out Stock" status after an order is placed.
September 6, 2011 (ver. 2.0.10)
+ Compatible with CE 220.127.116.11.
June 27, 2011 (ver. 2.0.9)
* Fixed the major import issue for the websites referring to the default values;
* Fixed the issue with the inability to map the "Use Default Values" attribute while configuring export profiles.
June 22, 2011 (ver. 2.0.8)
* Fixed the issue with displaying the incorrect scope of the inventory attributes.
May 19, 2011 (ver. 2.0.7)
* Wrong decrease of the product's quantity from the websites referring to the default values is fixed.
April 29, 2011 (ver. 2.0.6)
+ Compatible with Magento 18.104.22.168.
April 20, 2011 (ver. 2.0.6)
* Issue with filtering of the products within Low Stock Reports section is fixed.
April 14, 2011 (ver. 2.0.5)
+ Compatible with Magento 22.214.171.124.
March 21, 2011 (ver. 2.0.5)
* Compatibility issue with the Pre-Orders extension fixed.
February 10, 2010 (ver. 2.0.4)
+ Compatible with Magento 1.5.0.x.
December 24, 2010 (ver. 2.0.4)
* Major error appeared because of the cross-sell products is fixed.
December 16, 2010 (ver. 2.0.3)
+ Compatible with Magento 126.96.36.199.
May 10, 2010
+ Compatible with Magento 1.4.
* "Refresh Inventory Stock Status" issue fixed.
Please refer to the FAQ page before submitting a ticket. This might help you solve your problem faster.
We do understand that the details we are requesting are important and confidential. The information will be kept confidential and protected from disclosure and it will only be used for support purposes.
Please note that the extension is already enabled, there's no need to Manage Aitoc Modules in the back-end of the demo.
RatingReview by Gaurav Porwal (Posted on 6/8/12)
I have used this multi-Location Inventory, It works fine. The best part is the support team that help you to integrate and also customized it according to your modules.
Thanks To AITOC support team