(Review by Sorin Haulica - Logic Plus)
(Review by Darren Scott)
(Review by Sandra Dalla Valle)
Why use One-Page Checkout Booster extension on your Magento
Help your customers spend less time while placing an order – this will leave less time for them to change their mind about making the purchase. One-Page Checkout Booster for Magento enables you to simplify the Checkout and merge it with the Shopping Cart step for better user experience and higher conversion rate.
The extension expands all checkout steps and displays them on one page, so that your customers know in advance what fields they’d have to fill out. This increases trust and significantly reduces cart abandonment.
With One-Page Checkout Booster your customers will find it easier to place an order, because the Magento checkout process becomes much faster, and your returning customers will be able to place an order with just one click!
One-Page Checkout Booster Features:
- Expands standard Magento Onepage checkout into the list of steps by removing the Continue button;
- Enables Admin to merge Magento Shopping Cart and the expanded Checkout by:
- placing the entire checkout to the Shopping Cart section of your store, or
- placing the Shopping Cart into the Order Review step of the expanded Checkout;
- If the latter option is chosen, the user is taken to Checkout directly from the Product Page, bypassing the standard Shopping Cart section, yet having an option to edit cart content during checkout;
- Enables Admin to choose between compact 3-column layout of all Checkout fields and standard Magento layout;
- Uses AJAX which allows for updating info without reloading the page;
- Enables Admin to specify the Checkout Page Title;
- Allows admin to choose the displaying method of Terms & Conditions content either in a pop-up window or in a text-area field just above the Condition Name;
- Allows registered customers to log into the store by using pop-up login screen;
- Compatible with Responsive web design (RWD);
- Compatible with Sage Pay Suite CE (ver. 1.1.8+) and Sage Pay Suite Pro (ver. 1.1.11+) extensions from Ebizmarts;
- Compatible with WebShopApps MatrixRate extension from WebShopApps;
- Comes with a User Manual;
- The extension's functionality code is 100% Open Source.
This extension is a great tool to optimize your Magento checkout.
Use the following AITOC extensions for further optimization of your checkout and user experience:
- With Checkout Fields Manager you’d be able to personalize your checkout by adding extra fields to your checkout;
- Configurable Checkout will help to make your checkout shorter by removing unnecessary checkout fields and steps;
- Shopping Cart Editor will enable your customers to edit Custom Options, Configurable Product Options and Bundled Product Options of selected products during checkout;
- Delivery Date will enable you and your customers to agree on the date and time of delivery;
- Abandoned Carts Alerts Pro will send out notifications to your customers who haven’t completed their purchases, both to registered users and guests: One-Page Checkout Booster captures the necessary contact info so that you can use it to recover abandoned carts.
Online Extension User Guide
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
October 6, 2014 (ver. 1.4.12) (For Magento CE 1.4.0+)+ Added Portuguese locale file for pt_BR locale.
September 24, 2014 (ver. 1.4.11)* Fixed design issues with Checkout Fields Manager (v 2.9.8+);
* Fixed compatibility with Delivery Date (1.2.0+).
August 25, 2014 (ver. 1.4.10)
* Compatibility with Shopping Cart Editor (ver. 2.1.8+): Issue with the deleted product options at the cart is fixed.
July 9, 2014 (ver. 1.4.9)
+ Compatible with Magento CE up to 22.214.171.124;
+ Compatible with Responsive web design (RWD).
May 29, 2014 (ver. 1.4.8)
* Issue with Persistent cookie is deleted on checkout is fixed.
May 27, 2014 (ver. 1.4.7)+ For more flexibility AITOC Rewrite system is now disabled by default but can be enabled fully or partially.
February 26, 2014 (ver. 1.4.6)
+ Compatible with Extra Fee extension;
* Review block ajax update issue when using Extra Fee Gift Wrap is fixed.
February 3, 2014 (ver. 1.4.5)
* Issue with contact information changes is fixed.
January 4, 2014 (ver. 1.4.4)
* Payment block with PayPal Payflow Link Edition issue is fixed.
December 17, 2013 (ver. 1.4.3)
+ Enables Admin to set the default shipping method;
* Issue when the cost of Shipping Method doesn't displaying in order review is fixed.
December 13, 2013 (ver. 1.4.2)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 126.96.36.199.
December 4, 2013 (ver. 1.4.1)
* Issue with the shopping cart rule doesn't applied at first time is fixed.
November 29, 2013 (ver. 1.4.0)
* Сode refactoring and optimization was done.
November 19, 2013 (ver. 1.3.46)
* Issue with payment methods update is fixed.
November 18, 2013 (ver. 1.3.45)
* Issue with table rates is fixed.
November 12, 2013 (ver. 1.3.44)
+ Compact design new option is added.
October 29, 2013 (ver. 1.3.43)
* Issue with gift message field doesn't disappear when 'add options' is unchecked is fixed.
October 21, 2013 (ver. 1.3.42)
+ Compatibility with Shopping Cart Editor v.2.1.2 is added.
October 16, 2013 (ver. 1.3.41)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 188.8.131.52;
* Coupon code functionality is fixed.
August 30, 2013 (ver. 1.3.40)
* The issue with the shipping expense is not updating per the country selected is fixed.
June 24, 2013 (ver. 1.3.39)
* Specific behavior of checkbox autocomplete feature in Google Chrome’s is fixed.
June 19, 2013 (ver. 1.3.38)
* The error with the password field preventing customers from placing orders is fixed.
June 5, 2013 (ver. 1.3.37)
* Fixed the issue with not updating the number of cart items in the upper menu;
* Fixed the wrong redirection from HTTP when HTTPS is used;
* Fixed the issue with the blocked Autofill when using Chrome.
April 29, 2013 (ver. 1.3.36)
* Fixed the issue when buyers couldn't place orders through PayPal Express Checkout.
April 12, 2013 (ver. 1.3.35)
* Minor compatibility issue with our Configurable Checkout is fixed.
March 14, 2013 (ver. 1.3.34)
* Fixed the incompatibility issue with PayPal Website Payments Pro Hosted Solution.
January 18, 2013 (ver. 1.3.33)
* Fixed the incompatibility issue with our Configurable Checkout extension when shipping methods are getting hidden from the checkout page.
January 11, 2013 (ver. 1.3.32)
* Fixed the incompatibility issue with our Checkout Fields Manager extension.
December 21, 2012 (ver. 1.3.31)
* Fixed the validation issue when "Date of Birth" field contains zero.
December 3, 2012 (ver. 1.3.30)
* Fixed the wrong behaviour of the extension when persistent shopping cart is used.
November 30, 2012 (ver. 1.3.29)
* Minor stability improvements.
November 25, 2012 (ver. 1.3.28)
* Fixed the incompatibility issue with our Configurable Checkout extension. The issue pertains to those only who has all the checkout steps disabled except for the "Payment Information" step (System > Configuration > Aitoc Configurable Checkout).
November 25, 2012 (ver. 1.3.27)
* Fixed the wrong behaviour of the extension when guest checkout is turned off (System > Configuration > Checkout > Checkout Options > Allow Guest Checkout).
November 8, 2012 (ver. 1.3.26)
* Fixed the issue when system asks to fill in some required fields hidden from the checkout with help of our Configurable Checkout extension.
WARNING: Please note that an updated version of Configurable Checkout (equal or higher than ver. 2.1.11) should be also installed for the fix to be implemented completely.
October 30, 2012 (ver. 1.3.25)
* Increased compatibility with 3rd party extensions such as "Sweet Tooth Loyalty" which replace "discount" and "grand total" Magento native blocks in the cart section.
WARNING: Clients having "Sweet Tooth Loyalty" extension installed may still experience some issues if the checkout is in "compact mode" and "moved to cart" at the same time. Switching checkout to "default mode" could solve the problem.
The definition of the mentioned modes can be found in the User Manual.
October 25, 2012 (ver. 1.3.24)
* Fixed inability to place an order if paying with Paypal Payments Advanced payment method.
October 22, 2012 (ver. 1.3.23)
* Fixed the warning displayed for customers after they fill in appropriate fields of the Sage Pay Suite payment extension with valid credit card credentials.
WARNING: To obtain the bugfix an additional package needs to be downloaded.
For further instructions please refer to the Readme.txt within the help guide named "Making the extension compatible with Sage Pay Suite CE (Pro)" at Dosc & Help tab.
October 16, 2012 (ver. 1.3.23)
* Fixed inability to place an order having Sage Pay Suite CE (or Pro version) payment extension installed.
October 12, 2012 (ver. 1.3.22)
* Fixed an endless loading of the Shipping Methods step after customer signs on from the checkout page.
September 28, 2012 (ver. 1.3.21)
* Fixed bug with an ability to increase products quantity with help of up-arrow if "Maximum Qty Allowed in Shopping Cart" has been already reached. The fix is actual for the clients having our Configurable Checkout extension installed at the same time.
September 17, 2012 (ver. 1.3.20)
* A minor issue with Authorize.net Direct Post is fixed.
September 12, 2012 (ver. 1.3.19)
* Fixed the bug with incorrect display of long payment method name.
September 10, 2012 (ver. 1.3.18)
* Fixed the bug with incorrect working of up/down arrows for increasing/decreasing qty.
August 31, 2012 (ver. 1.3.17)
* Fixed the bug with ability to place an order without entering payment details (IE8);
* Fixed bug with an ability to increase products quantity with help of up-arrow if "Maximum Qty Allowed in Shopping Cart" has been already reached.
August 7, 2012 (ver. 1.3.16)
* Fixed the issue with not updating shipping methods in some cases.
July 30, 2012 (ver. 1.3.15)
+ Compatible with Sage Pay Suite CE and Sage Pay Suite Pro extensions from Ebizmarts.
WARNING: For the sake of compatibility with these extensions you'd need to download an additional package.
For further instructions please refer to the Readme.txt within the help guide named "Making the extension compatible with Sage Pay Suite CE (Pro)" at Dosc & Help tab.
July 27, 2012 (ver. 1.3.14)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 184.108.40.206.
July 10, 2012 (ver. 1.3.14)
* Fixed the inability to login from the checkout page by pressing keyboard Enter key;
* Minor error fix;
June 30, 2012 (ver. 1.3.13)
* Fixed the inability to place an order containing virtual or downloadable products.
June 15, 2012 (ver. 1.3.12)
* Tax calculation error for the unlogged users is fixed.
June 8, 2012 (ver. 1.3.11)
* Fixed the error with inability to place an order using the built-in Credit Card payment method.
May 18, 2012 (ver. 1.3.10)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 220.127.116.11;
* Fixed the bug with the loss of displaying the discount amount applied.
March 29, 2012 (ver. 1.3.9)
* Shipping methods are now displayed upon opening the checkout page instead of the "Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time." notice.
March 22, 2012 (ver. 1.3.8)
* Fixed the issue with displaying the payment methods being rescticted to certain countries;
* Fixed the bug with an ability to click the Place Order button upon evaluation of the entered information.
February 27, 2012 (ver. 1.3.7)
* Bug with the checkout page refreshing/redirecting customers to cart upon payment method selection is now fixed.
February 14, 2012 (ver. 1.3.6)
* Fixed the issue with an ability to place an order with the total less then specified at the Configuration > Sales > Minimum Order Amount section;
* Fixed the bug for Magento CE up to the version 1.6 with an inability to place an order under IE7/8;
WARNING: From now on (version 1.3.6+) for the sake of compatibility with different Magento versions all the files from /app/design/frontend/base and /skin/frontend/base folders were removed.
If you had a previous version of the extension and installed the update, you might experience layout problems with the checkout page. If you do, please copy the content from /app/design/frontend/default/ and /skin/frontend/default/default/ folders to the corresponing folders of the custom theme. If it doesn't help, please submit a support ticket at Support tab.
February 8, 2012 (ver. 1.3.5)
* Fixed error with the checkout page refreshing/redirecting customers to cart upon clicking the Place Order button.
February 6, 2012 (ver. 1.3.4)
* Fixed the error with not displaying the payment methods restricted by specific countries;
* JS errors about required fields left unfilled in are now replaced with inline warnings.
January 13, 2012 (ver. 1.3.3)
+ Compatible with Magento CE 18.104.22.168.
December 29, 2011 (ver. 1.3.3)
* Fixed compatibility with the Form integration method of the Sage Pay Suite CE (Sage Pay Approved) extension.
November 25, 2011 (ver. 1.3.2)
* The issue with not saving of the gift messages while placing an order is fixed.
November 21, 2011 (ver. 1.3.1)
* Fixed error with inability to login with help of pop-up login window when HTTPS is enabled for the front-end;
* All the phrases added by the extension (i.e not available in standard Magento locale) were placed into /app/locale/en_US/Aitoc_Aitcheckout.csv file.
October 27, 2011 (ver. 1.3.0)
+ Registered customer can now log into the store with help of pop-up login screen right from the checkout. To open the login screen a customer should click the 'Already a registered customer? Please click here to login' link placed just beneath the checkout title;
+ Compatible with CE 22.214.171.124;
* Issue with not displaying of the corresponding fields at the shipping information step while our Gift Registry extension is also installed is fixed now;
* Minor bugs fixes.
October 14, 2011 (ver. 1.2.2)
* Minor bugs fixes. Update is strongly recommended for those having Magento up to ver. 1.5.x installed.
October 12, 2011 (ver. 1.2.1)
* Fixed major error with inability to pay using 'Authorize.net Direct Post' as a payment method;
* Fixed major error with not updating of the Order Review step;
* Fixed not common bug with redirecting to the Default Base URL from the websites configured to work with URL different from the default one.
October 11, 2011 (ver. 1.2.0)
+ Allows admin to choose the displaying method of Terms & Conditions content either in a pop-up window or in a text-area field just above the Condition Name.
September 7, 2011 (ver. 1.1.3)
* Fixed bug with inability of placing an order when there's only one payment method left for customers.
August 23, 2011 (ver. 1.1.2)
+ Compatible with CE 126.96.36.199.
August 15, 2011 (ver. 1.1.2)
* Fixed error with payment methods, which usually take customers to payment websites right after clicking Continue button from the Payment Methods step in the scope of standard layout of checkout form, e.g PayPal Express Checkout, etc.;
* Fixed error while placing an order by Guest customer, meanwhile guest checkout is switched off;
* Fixed error when additional mandatory customer fields are displayed at checkout, i.e. Date of Birth, Middle Name, VAT/Tax Number, etc.;
* Fixed error at Shopping Cart, when Proceed to Checkout button is set to be displayed while using Compact Design for checkout representation.
June 27, 2011 (ver. 1.1.1)
* Fixed error while placing an order within Magento CE 1.4.x version.
June 24, 2011 (ver. 1.1.0)
+ Enables Admin to choose between compact 3-column layout of all Checkout fields and standard Magento layout.
June 08, 2011 (ver. 1.0.0)
Community version launched.
Please note that you need to have your license registered in order to be able to submit a ticket. License registration is optional, but no support will be performed for unregistered licenses. If your license isn't registered yet, please take a look at this document for instructions. If your license is registered, please follow the link to submit a support ticket.
If you have a pre-sale question, please use this link.
Duplicated tickets automatically go to the end of the queue.
The support team kindly asks you to provide all necessary access info and give a proper problem description when submitting the initial ticket to speed up the support process.
Regular working hours of AITOC Support Team are Monday – Friday, 8 am - 5 pm GMT (3 am -12 pm EST).
User account: email@example.com, password: a111111
Admin account: admin, password: a111111
Please note that the extension is already enabled, there's no need to Manage Aitoc Modules in the back-end of the demo.
RatingReview by Anders Præst (Posted on 6/20/14)
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Highly recommended! We are very happy using the extention
The best extention ever.
RatingReview by Elliot (Posted on 5/27/14)
A great product and incredible support that's quick and responsive.
RatingReview by Omveer chaudhary (Posted on 11/19/13)
Thanks it's a good module for customization but i want custom design in new page but not in popup so may u tell me how to resolved this issue
Response from AITOC:
Your question is not quite clear, please submit a support ticket.
RatingReview by Rodrigo (Posted on 10/11/13)
The product is great, and also support. Good module.
RatingReview by MIke (Posted on 7/2/13)
Pretty good all the way around except for a major omission: Where do customers put in order comments? Ouch.
Response from AITOC:
Thank you for your feedback, Mike. You may add extra fields to checkout (including order comments) with Checkout Fields Manager extension.
RatingReview by Donald N (Posted on 4/23/13)
Aitoc support is always very helpful and has excellent customer service! I high recommend this extension and the entire support team.
RatingReview by great product, easy to use (Posted on 3/21/13)
Easy to use and modify. very well written.
RatingReview by James (Posted on 2/5/13)
Very Good Extension,
Recommend to everyone!
RatingReview by Kelvin Seng (Posted on 12/19/12)
Thank all the Support.
I high recommend This extension and support team
RatingReview by Brad M (Posted on 12/10/12)
I use it on several websites I run. usually installs perfectly right out of the box. I use the compact display, which has customers looking at their cart and paying all at once. Super fast. Good service when needed, too.
RatingReview by Joris (Posted on 11/23/12)
Perfect extensions. Been having some problems with the server response time on our website and a programmer suspected it to be Aitoc's extensions. Well he was wrong but the feedback and help I got from Aitoc Support was excellent. I would recommend Aitoc to every Magento webmaster!
RatingReview by Christopher Quek Acmamall.com (Posted on 10/20/12)
We had our own theming and 1-page checkout booster was misaligned when we installed it. AITOC support gave us very good help with their customisation services. They were patient, responsive and very friendly to provide advice on how to get the extension installed. Very great service from AITOC. I will go with them for customisation services. Friendly prices and friendly people to work with!
We have tested it with our 5 integrated payment gateways and it works like a charm.
P.S. we are doing some theming on our side and will be bringing up live soon for others to check the extension.
RatingReview by Andrew (Posted on 9/19/12)
Aitoc are always very helpful and offer really good customer service! Thanks Anton for you help! I have used more expensive one page checkouts in the past, and there 3 times the price of this module but not nearly as good.
RatingReview by Christopher Quek (Posted on 9/19/12)
I purchased this product initially but it didn't suit my requirements as I had Enterprise edition which uses Rewards points. This 1-step checkout didn't have the feature. AITOC reviewed it and upgraded the version which now has the feature.
Very pleased that it works very well on the default enterprise theme, but currently still need to work on tweaking my own customised theme. Hopefully, in due course, it should be fixed.
A definite yes if you have an easy default theme as this feature will cut down on many clicks to purchase, increasing your sales but do check first whether it affects your customised theme.
RatingReview by Heder (Posted on 9/17/12)
I am very happy with the products aitoc
support fast and efficient.
recommend to everyone!
RatingReview by 123Greetings Store (Posted on 8/20/12)
We have 3 extensions from AITOC and the support has been simply fantastic.
One page checkout has helped us improve conversion rates and has a simple and clean design.
We have asked them many questions and several customizations. AITOC has been patient and very cooperative.
Will recommend to all
RatingReview by Eddy van den Berg (Posted on 6/26/12)
I use it for all my Magento webshops. Makes checkin out very easy!
Completely Open source so custom programming is no problem!
Thank you Aitoc!
RatingReview by Antonino (Posted on 5/7/12)
I have purchased together with other extensions AITOC 5 and are all working and above all do the job for which they were created.
AITOC support is wonderful and very professional.
I recommend everyone purchase.
I'm really pleased
RatingReview by Worth every Penny! (Posted on 3/16/12)
In the beginning i was thinking about it for a while until i made the purchase. But now i know it was worth every penny.
A. i saw increase in conversions right away and B. The customer service is amazing, they respond within no time!
I highly recommend this extension. its a no brainier
Write Your Own Review
Why choose AITOC modules and support services.
Bulk and accrual discounts, and inbuilt discounts on support time.