(Review by Andrew)
(Review by Janice )
(Review by Lubos Jezik)
Make use of your sales info to generate yet more sales. Smart Reports extension for Magento will enable you to get and visualize the essential decision making data. The extension will also take care of one-time or recurring reports, which you can schedule in advance, and will even share them via email and/or FTP. Once reports are generated, they can be used outside Magento.
With Smart Reports for Magento, you get:
- Detailed SKU sales report;
- Sales charts with details for each product and all SKUs within each product;
- Geographic sales distribution with details on the number of orders and the average order amount for each location;
- Profit per order report
- Sales by manufacturer report
- Sales by payment type report
- Sales by USA DMA (designated market area) regions
- Ability to indicate a necessary report period (including day, week, month, last 30 days, custom range);
- Ability to filter orders to be included into reports based on order number and status, customer ID and product ID;
- Stats on new vs. returning customers;
- Single and recurring automatic report generation.
- Mails the automatically generated reports to the specified email address and/or uploads them to FTP.
- Keeps track of all generated reports, allows for downloading previously generated reports;
- Comes with the User Manual.
To make your routine simpler, the extension also:
Online Extension User Guide
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
November 13, 2014 (ver. 1.0.9)* Issue with the corrupted report file if Shipping label was printed for an order in report is fixed.
July 28, 2014 (ver. 1.0.8)* Issue with the profit calculation for different product types in the Profit Report is fixed.
July 23, 2014 (ver. 1.0.7)* Issue with double values for configurable products is fixed;
* Issue with the Cost calculation (Profit Report profile) is fixed.
July 8, 2014 (ver. 1.0.6)+ Some XSL templates examples are added to the module package.
June 3, 2014 (ver. 1.0.5)* Issue with incorrect date conversion from different magento locales is fixed.
May 27, 2014 (ver. 1.0.4)+ For more flexibility AITOC Rewrite system is now disabled by default but can be enabled fully or partially.
May 15, 2014 (ver. 1.0.3)+ The extension is compatible with Magento up to 188.8.131.52
April 10, 2014 (ver. 1.0.3)* "Orders by Product ID# " filter issue is fixed.
March 25, 2014 (ver. 1.0.2)* Issue with doubled values in Orders and Qty Ordered Columns for configurable products is fixed.
January 29, 2014 (ver. 1.0.1)+ New report has been added. Profit Report.
December 18, 2013 (ver. 1.0.0)+ The extension is compatible with Magento 184.108.40.206.
November 25, 2013 (ver. 1.0.0)+ Extension Release.
Please note that you need to have your license registered in order to be able to submit a ticket. License registration is optional, but no support will be performed for unregistered licenses. If your license isn't registered yet, please take a look at this document for instructions. If your license is registered, please follow the link to submit a support ticket.
If you have a pre-sale question, please use this link.
Duplicated tickets automatically go to the end of the queue.
The support team kindly asks you to provide all necessary access info and give a proper problem description when submitting the initial ticket to speed up the support process.
Regular working hours of AITOC Support Team are Monday – Friday, 8 am - 5 pm GMT (3 am -12 pm EST).
Please note that the extension is already enabled, there's no need to Manage Aitoc Modules in the back-end of the demo.
RatingReview by Enrique (Posted on 8/31/14)
A no frills, down to the point extension that does exactly what it claims to do.
We were looking extensively for an extension that uses SKU to deliver various reports, in order to know more precisely how our products are selling.
This is the one that finally delivered!
Write Your Own Review
Why choose AITOC modules and support services.
Bulk and accrual discounts, and inbuilt discounts on support time.