Sell forthcoming items as Pre-Orders.
Specify when the item is expected.
Email customers when their pre-ordered goods arrive.
Prevent shoppers from mixing pre-orders and regular items in cart.
Sort and filter Orders by “Pending / Processing Pre-Order” on the grid.
- Allow customers to pre-order out-of-stock items.
- Let customers continue pre-ordering goods even when the Qty goes below zero.
- Use separate email templates for “New Order” notifications.
- Use separate email templates for “New Invoice” notifications.
- Mark up pre-ordered products in orders and invoices.
- An order is Pending/Processing if it has both pre-ordered & regular items (unless the settings command otherwise).
- An order changes to Pending/Processing Pre-Order when the regular items are shipped.
- Regular purchases proceed as usual; a pre-ordered item is shipped when the stock status changes to Available.
- Works with simple, configurable, virtual, bundle, grouped and downloadable products.
- Receive payment for pre-ordered goods as usual.
This extension is also available for Magento 1.x.x.